I thought a topic like this should be started. Just post anything that you've done that you're proud of here.

I'll start it off. Recently, I did a performance for my school where I played a set of three songs. I took a poll and these three where at the top, so I learned them and played them. They were HELL to learn, and when I did the performance, it didn't even get recorded. (Still a little pissed off about that part) But here are the videos that show what I did.

My Dearest - Egoist

This Game - ????

Bios - Egoist

I can't help but feel like a BOSS having done this!!

Now it's your turn guys. Whatever you want, just post it if you're proud or happy you did it.

Wow!! You all are pretty cool. Life, it's nice to find someone good at martial arts! I came out 3rd place in an official MMA tournament, using a combination of May Thai, Wing Chun, and a bit of kickboxing.

Lessa, you're amazing! I tried doing that same thing, but I wasn't able to finish it. I was about a good 8000 words short. Also, I like singing as well. I'd like to hear your voice sometime. ^_^

Argumail, if I ever meet you IRL, we'll definitely do something like that!

Nice guys xD A book like that would be nearly impossible for me to write e-e MMA isn't really my cup of tea, im overly flexible but i like to fight stiffly and firmly, muay thai however is something i can respect. If anyone goes really far into muay thai i'd keep my distance from them (despite me being able to round house kick peoples heads off i am terrified of kick boxers) I've done some sword training and im naturally good at it too but i prefer bow staffs. 

Don't be afraid of kick boxers. All you have to do is step inside their guard past the knee and it will hurt them more than you. As for Muay Thai, I've been taking it since I was eight. It's so much fun, except when I see my sensei's knee flying toward my face. Along the lines of sword fighting, I've done kendo, but my crowning achievement in that area is and will always be catching and breaking a blade using only my hands and elbows. It wasn't a very expensive one, but I still felt like a god for a moment.

Yeah that's why i conditioned my core so much (punching it will hurt you more than me but it's purpose was to block knees xD) The main reason why im scared so much is that people around the same level as i am start to kill off the nerves in their legs so they can kick through metal bats. The reason i didn't make it into the finals was a kickboxers shin straight to the side of my head. I was knocked out for a few days but luckily i recovered with no permanent damage.

Kick boxers also shatter their bones so they repair harder in their leg through careful training, making their legs harder.

Ive done too many things in my life to have a crowning achievement.

I've gotten several belts in judo and jujitsu, done fencing in a local school tournament, fight historical reenactment where I snipe with a spear, can dance with my fire poi and fire staff, won school poetry writing contests, gone to aeronautical engineering contests, participated in Lego Mindstorms contests, participated in medieval festivals in Germany, co-run 100 people size camps, did a cabaret act where I sang the Lumberjack song then went into drag and sang Sweet Transvestite, participate in roller derby contests...yeah I'm quite a mixed bag lol.

Fair enough. I couldn't,t tell you training I've gone through. I can actually kick through 1/2 inch steel plate now, but I'm nothing compared to my sensei. Even though I'm skilled enough that I can only spare with him, the difference is so great. He broke a 2 inch solid steel pole. O.O He scares me, but I respect him.