F1-Twilight Vanguard (OPEN-Updated)

TWILIGHT VANGUARD

Close (Sort Of. Wait for the owner to update his shop)

Description:

Situated just outside the north gate of the starting city, Twilight Vanguard produce equipment for any player. The quality can be guaranteed, but required some time before those equipment can be finished crafting.

Interior design: Black tiled floor. White Ceiling. Brown wall. (Use your imagination)

Status: Open, but not receiving custom orders to avoid difficulties.

Blacksmith Rank:  Professional Blacksmith (Rank 3)

Crafting Attempt per Day: 4

Exp to next level: 21/40

Mats in reserve: 10 (Old items are salvage and used for new creation)

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)
2-3=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)
4=bad Item 1 EXP (On roll of 15+ in LD, chances of material salvage)
5-8=Good Item 2 EXP
9-10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)
11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)
12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Item Pricing:

Bad item: 50

Good Item: 100

Uncommon Item: 300

Rare Item: 550

Perfect: 700

Not accepting request for now.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Finally,my own shop!" Yuji give the finishing touch in decorating his shop. He step back and loot at the interior. He hold back from crying. "Thank you master! Without your help I could never have this shop!" 

"Alright,first thing first. Let's heat up the forge." Yuji throw in coals and light up the fire. "Next,the molding and the anvil.... Finally....where's that hammer....Oh right,inventory." Yuji slide his finger in the air and bring up the inventory menu. He equip his hammer and smile. "Alright,time for the first equipment! Whatever I create after this,it will be symbol of my shop! Hope it's not a bad item though...." Yuji shake away the thoughts and bring out his mat. "Here we go!"

(ID No. 656) CD: 7

Yuji hammer his first mats on the anvil a few times. He then put it into the forge and let it stay there for a while. He take it out then let it cool down in water before start hammering again.

"Heave-ho!"

"......Well,at least I can salvage this thing..."

Crafted a Bad Item! Gain 1 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 1/2 Attempts left for the day!

"Don't give up Yuji! You still have 1 more mats in your inventory! Go Go!" Yuji take out another mat and start hammering.

(ID No. 657) CD: 3

He repeat the same process of hammering,heating,cooling and hammering again. He put in a lot of effort. Finally he finished crafting....

".......I wonder if master give me a bad hammer? Maybe I should find for another one."

Fail in crafting! Gain 1 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 0/2 attempts left!

As he look at the hard-to-recognize-anymore fail item,a customer walks in. From the looks of it,he is still adapting to the game. As this is his first customer,Yuji thought that he should give the best customer service he can give,probably free equipment. That depends on his customer request of course.

"Hello there,my name is Yuji? How may I help you?"

"Hello MacGrath. So you want a steel sword...Quality....random....I see. Well then,I can craft that. Once I finish crafting,I'll message you. I'll try not to disappoint you! My customer wish is my wish too after all." Yuji smile as he jot down the order in his head. "Oh,you can pay after you get your weapon." 

"Alright,my first order~ Better get back to work then. Now then,what material should I use...he said steel sword...so steel ore I guess? Well then,time to craft~" Yuji take out the mats from the inventory and scan it. "Hmm..I have a good feeling about this." Yuji start hammering,heating,cooling and hammering process again.

(ID No. 719) CD: 11

"This is......!" Yuji stare at the sword he just crafted. The blade gleams when light reflected on it. "Well Mac,looks like this sword really likes you. I hope this will make him happy."

Crafting success! Gain 5 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 1/2 Craft attempt left for today!

Name: Steel Sword

Quality: Rare

Type: One-handed Sword

Enhancement: +2 Damage

"Alright,now that I have completed his orders, it's time to create an equipment to sell or for myself~ Yuji hum as he is excited for his next craft. "Let's see what I will craft next..I hope it will be something out of this game~" Yuji repeat the same process using different mat.

(ID No. 720) CD: 5

".......Well I guess for a beginner like me that will be impossible. I guess I am lucky at my previous craft...."

Crafted a Bad Item! Gain 1 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 0/2 Attempts left for the day!

(OOC: You can't use that item yet. It needs approval from the GM. Until then you can't pick up the item. Try PMing the GM if you want to ask question about it.)

"Ah,thanks MacGrath. Well if you have any problem with the sword,just send it over and I'll fix it for you. Well then,it is a pleasure doing business with you." Yuji bow and smile at MacGrath.

"New day,new item to craft~" Yuji stretch a bit before equipping his usual gear for blacksmith. "I wonder what kind of item I will craft today. I really need some perfect quality one because there's a raid party incoming. Well,let's see if the goddess of luck will help me today." Yuji take out 1 mat and begin the process. "Hey,ho!"

(ID No. 734) CD: 9

"Not bad I guess. A good item is a good one I guess."

Crafted Good Item! Gain 2 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 1/2 Craft attempt left for today!

Arekkusu walked into the shop to look for some armor. He lacked a bit on the defenses for his body. He hoped to get some armor from someone he knows well enough to trust. Arekkusu traveled a whole floor just to make it here.

"Hey Yuji." Arekkusu called to Yuji. "I'd like to order some armor. Nothing out of the ordinary armor, I just need to raise my defensive stats a bit and I decided to go to you for help on that."

"Hello there Arekkusu. So you need some armor,I can help you with that. You need to tell me the specifications though. If you want a leather type armor,then you got the wrong shop. You need to go to a tailor for that. The one I can craft here is Light Metal and Heavy Metal. Also,what's the quality you want and what name do you want to put on the armor?"

"Let's see...uncommon quality Light Armor eh..and initial A-R-K...? What kind of name should I come up with?? Well whatever, craft that armor first,then think about it later." Yuji take out his material and stare at it. "Well then,please come out the way my customer wanted." Yuji put the mat on anvil and begin the process.

(ID No. 796) CD: 10

"...I really think that this store are meant for players to order thing....only then I can craft good quality items...."

Craft Uncommon quality armor! Gain 3 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 1/2 try left for today.

Name: Anti Rust Kevlar

Type: Light Armor

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 Damage Mitigation

"Alright,now that I finished crafting his order, it's time to craft something else. I wonder what will come out next?" Yuji take out a mat and look at it. "Hmmm,red ore....I hope I can craft that weapon....." Yuji put it on anvil and begin hammering away. "Well then,here I go!"

(ID No. 797) CD: 12

"....I finally....did it....Thank you so much for responding to my call....." Yuji cry while holding the sword. The warmth of the sword,something he couldn't hold into before...he finally able to obtain it...

Craft Perfect Quality Item! Gain 8 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 0/2 try left for today!  RANK UP! Blacksmith Rank 1 raise to Rank 2

Name: Nietono-no-Shana (Vairocana of the Offering Room)

Type: One-Handed Sword

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: +3 Damage,+1 Accuracy, -4 Health

Description: Sword that crafted by ore melted from the original form of this sword, it's sharp blade cut through any objects with ease. The original sword is rumored to be crafted by a nameless blacksmith whose skill are top notch,but not known by many people. The name of this sword is inscribed on the blade.