F1-Twilight Vanguard (OPEN-Updated)

My previous craft fire me up. Not wanting this fiery spirit of mine right now to vanish, I quickly use all the remaining crafting attempt I have for today.

"3 ore at once!"

ID 4561  CD: 3

ID 4562  CD: 1

ID 4563  CD: 2

"........"

Crafting failed... Gain 3 EXP, Lose 3 Material, 0/4 Crafting Attempt left for today.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arekkusu came in, only to see that the shop was empty. He needed another item from his friend. He was prepared for this, he had his order placed on a paper. Hopefully his friend will recieve it, Arekkusu slipped it under the door and walked away.

Name:Phoenix Claw Boots

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 2 Dmg, 1 Eva

Description: These are Black Boots with Metal Spikes exiting the leather from the inside, designed for retaliation in attacks, a user who is equipped with this will obtain more force in their attacks. These boots are also fast with their running ability as well, the spikes slowing down the speed a little, but the boots have a small speed boost that can send enemies in the dust. Only a reclusive few are able to mix the speed and power of these boots without taking damage themselves.