F1-Twilight Vanguard (OPEN-Updated)

Arekkusu walked into the shop to see how Yuji was doing with his shield. Maybe there was some way Arekkusu could help, hence why Arekkusu would be visiting before the private message.

"Hey Yuji." Arekkusu called out to Yuji. "How's the shield going? Do you need anything I can fetch for you?"

(OOC: On the dice, it shows 10 for battle and mob xD)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: If that happen,use parry! xD)

"Hello Arekkusu,great timing. I just finished crafting and adding details to your shield. You can take it after you pay~ That'll be 550 col." Yuji take out the armor from his workshop and put it on display doll. "Why don't you take a look first?"

Name: Dawnguard Shield

Type: Shield

Quality: Rare

Enhancement:  +2 Mitigation

Hello Yuji I was wondering if you could make me a breastplate like this. She handed Yuji a slip telling him everything he needed to know about the armor she had wanted.

Item: Breastplate

Item name: Armor of the blue bladess

Item description: This breastplate was made for the blue bladess. It is specifically designed for repelling damage from enemies.

Quality: Rare or Perfect.

While Yuji show Arekkusu his armor,a customer walks in. Yuji never see her before and from the way she looks,she has some experiences. "Hmm,I wonder what she want?" Yuji walk to the counter and meet his customer.

"Hello there,I'm Yuji. How may I help you?" She then hand him a slip of paper containing details of armor she want. "Hmm..I could arrange this one. Although can you tell me if you want a light metal breastplate or heavy one. If I accidentally craft armor that you didn't want than that will make it harder for me."

(OOC: Tuji QQ)

"Alright,light metal it shall be. You can pay for the armor after I finish crafting it~ Yuji then bow down at the female customer. He go to his workshop and look at his inventory. "1 material left...I wonder what I can craft from this ore...." Yuji take it out and put on the anvil. "Well then,let's find it out..."

(ID No. 1298) CD: 7

"Meh...good item. I really need to find a new hammer."

Crafting success! Gain 2 EXP! Lose 1 mats! 2/3 crafting attempts left for today!

Arekkusu tilted his head with question. He already had armor, why would he need more?

"I'm sorry Yuji, I can't take it." Arekkusu said. "I have armor from you already, I thought I asked for a shield. You do remember the order right?"

Arekkusu looked around the shop, seeing if there were any shields that yuji meant to show him, but Arekkusu couldn't see anything that described his shield. Arekkusu then wondered if he messed up the order or something.

I need a shield to be made. I would prefer it to be Orange with a Rare Quality. Arekkusu remembered, and he wasn't wrong. Maybe Yuji forgot, which tends to happen.

Yuji suddenly get confuse,he is showing Arekkusu the shield. Can't he see it? "Uhh..it's shield. I never make mistake when it comes to custom order. Hmm..maybe you didn't see it." Yuji walk to Arekkusu and lift the shield in front of his face.

Name: Dawnguard Shield

Type: Shield

Enhancement:  +2 Mitigation

"This one,right here. It's your shield."

(OOC: It's a shield. seriously -.- or did you mean some kind of unique armor??)

(OOC: Yikes... I read the wrong reply...)

Arekkusu looked at it again, then he smacked himself one time There it was, a shield, and also the specific one he ordered. He quickly dropped the Col as fast as he could and tried to make his comment seem like nothing.

"All right." Arekkusu said. "He's the 550 Col and another 50 for the mistake."

-Lost 600 Col-

-Obtained Rare Shield-

Hayato entered the building, looking around he was fascinated by the works around here. "Hmm, now to see if I can get a custom made sword or just a two handed straight sword would do." Hayato said in a low calm voice. Hayato looked around to see if the owner of the store was here. "Hello, anyone here." Hayato said in a loud enough voice for someone to hear.

Rowan enter the store "Hey Yuji, how are you?", he wasn't exactly exciting to see him, after the guild meeting he probably don't like him so much. It doesn't bother me, he remind to himself, I'm here for the sword."I would like to order a +2 paralysis prefect sword. I want it to look like a normal beginner sword, something like that" he pull out his sword and put it on the table. A normal balanced long sword with high quality red sheath. "I need it fast as possible, and I can pay you for that, how much do you think it will take you to make it?"

Yuji wipe the counter today. "A little cleaning isn't that bad once in a while~" The door bell rang,and a familiar face enter his shop. Rowan come in and state his business; a custom order sword. As much as hee want to take that request,he can't. He run out of mats yesterday and he still need to resupply it. 

"Sorry Rowan,shop's close for now. I'm sad too because I can't craft.... Once I'm open you can find me here." Yuji bow to him. He deeply regret for his incompetent.

It has been 2 weeks since he close his shop. He lose many customer, and he still need to craft Zelrius equipment. "Man..I should have stock alot of mats when I have the opportunity...." Yuji take out 3 metal ores, a rare drop he got from defeating boss.

"Well, let's see how rusty my skills are." He place the ores on the anvil and begin hammering.

ID 2542, 2543, 2544  CD: 6,12,4

Out of the 3 ore, the one dropped from the Grim Reaper turn out as the best equipment. "Not bad for a 2 weeks vacation. Alright, time to contact the owner.

Crafting success! Lose 3 mats! Gain 10 EXP! 0/3 Crafting chance left for today!

LEVEL UP!

Blacksmith Rank increase to Rank 3!

Name: Boots of Icarus

Type: Light Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: 2 Evasion, 1 Accuracy

Now that he sorted out his custom orders, Yuji go upstairs and sleep. Today he manage to increase his rank. "With this, I can craft more item, provided I have the materials... -sigh-"

-The next day-

"Alright,let' see what I can craft with my newly attained rank!" He took out the <Dark Ore> and the <Iron ore>. He melt them in different molting and begin hammering.

ID 2701 CD: 12

ID 2702 CD: 10

-3 hour later-

"Wow, perfect Yuji!" He cool down the new pendant and the ring he crafted. He keep the pendant for himself and put the ring on display.

Crafting success! Gain 11 EXP! Lose 2 mats! 2/4 crafting chance left for today!

Name: Reiji Maigo (Midnight Lost Child)

Type: Pendant (Light Armor)

Source: Shop- Twilight Vanguard

Perma Roll ID: 2701

Enhancement: +2 Accuracy, +1 Damage Mitigation

Description: A pendant exclusive for Yuji, this pendant gives him the focus he needed in battle. It also wards off regular attacks from hitting him. The real power of this pendant can be reproduce due to system restriction.

Name: Iron ring

Type: Ring (Light Metal)

Perma Roll ID: 2702

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 Damage Mitigation

Description: A basic ring for your everyday fashion. Don't give this as a present to your girlfriend or you will suffer.

Another day for Yuji to start crafting. A week earlier he manage to get himself some extra rare ores that are dropped from rare boss. He is eager to use the ore for his crafting today to see what will he craft.

"Alright, let's do this." He roll his sleeves up and place the first ore, <Blood Ore> on the anvil. He begin hammering.

ID 3245  CD: 11

- 1 Hour Later-

"Not bad at all, me."

Crafted Rare Equipment! Gain 5 EXP! Lose 1 Material! 3/4 Crafting Chance Left for Today!

Name: The Blood Ring

Type: Ring (Light Metal)

Perma Roll ID: 3245

Enhancement: +2 Life Leech

Description: Ring forge from <Blood Ore>, hence the name. Fill a player with blood lust feeling. Allows player to recover some HP when they attack.

As Yuji prepare his next ore for the next craft, a letter icon appear on the upper left corner of his screen. He open the menu and check the message he receive. It's from Rowan, asking Yuji to craft him a sword with Paralysis Enhancement. Yuji close the message and place the ore on the anvil.

"Right on time Rowan. I'll craft you that equipment with this ore."

-2 Hour Later-

"Man...it's difficult but I finally produce it. Now to message him..."

ID 3246  CD: 12

Crafted Perfect Sword! Gain 8 EXP! Lose 1 Material! 2/4 Crafting attempt left for today!

Name: Brionac

Type: One Handed Long Sword

Perma Roll ID: 3246

Enhancement: +2 Paralysis, +1 Damage

Description: Legendary ice blade that reforge from the <Freezing Ore>. Although this sword can't freeze a person for eternal, the cold aura from this sword can numb someone, paralyzing them. The blade dyed in blue color and the sheath of this sword colored in red.

• 2 weeks later...

Another day, another crafting procedure to be done. By now, I have used to crafting equipment with great quality. My heart skip a beat,body shiver a little when holding those item I crafted.

Today, I can't wait to feel the same sensation. Without any delay, I take out one material and begin producing item.

ID 4557  CD: 11

"Alright, rare helmet. After some finishing touch I'm going to sell this."

Name: Steel Helmet

Type: Light Metal Equipment

Perma Roll ID: 4557

Enhancement: +2 Damage Mitigation

Description: Offers good protection for your head.Also, this helmet last longer than basic helmet.

Crafted Rare Helmet! Gain 5 EXP! Lose 1 Material! 3/4 Crafting attempt left for today!