F1-Twilight Vanguard (OPEN-Updated)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So you want a blue color one...I can arrange that. Don't worry,miss." Yuji is just about to take the <Duraclad> to customize the trim when Arekkusu run into his shop. Apparently a sword almost hit him....

"Ah....my hand must have slip. Sorry for that Arekkusu~ I'll treat you to something later~"

(OOC: XD) 

Zelrius made his way into the Twilight vanguard. He always wondered what it was with people making their shopos ion the first floor. Why not go somewhere else? It was always such an inconvience to Walk all the way back to the gate of teleportation and alway the down to the First floor and then find their shop. Luckily Today Zelrius wasn't too angry at this particular shopkeeper since Zelrius had just now for the first time saw the shop building and decided to make his way inside. He stopped inside and made an order just to see if it would be accepted

"I'd Like a Pair of Boots. Light Armor, and further more I'd like these Stats:

2 Evasion, 1 Accuracy. I've got plenty of Mats and Money to pay for them if you'll accept."

Yuji look at the armor with Celes when a customer walks in. Yuji never see this customer before,but judging from the way he walks and his equipment he can see that this is not an ordinary player. He go to the counter and greet his customer with a smile. After that he begin giving the details of item he want.

"Let's see,you want a Pair of Light Metal Boots...with +2 evasion and +1 accuracy....Alright,I got your order. For the payment, I will accept the mats first so that I can craft the item even if I run out of my mats. The col....well if you give me enough material then there's no need to pay with col."

"Thanks!" she says, pulling down to bring u the HUD, she goes through a few adjustments right in front of you. her she puts on a scarf and new coat. her boots change and finally she puts on her armour. her spear also changed from a basic spear to a devilishly large spear. "Alright. I think i'm ready to go questing again" she says happily as she walks out the shop. 

Yuji accept the mats and thank Zelrius as he walk out. Then Arekkusu enter the shop,asking about his armor. "Hello Arekkusu~ Your armor is ready and I put it over there on the display statue. Why don't you take a look at <Anti Rust Kevlar> and tell me if you're satisfied~" Yuji point the armor to Arekkusu politely.   

Arekkusu looked at the armor and analyzed the stability and quality. It was most certainly what Arekkusu expected, so Arekkusu smiled at the armor.

"I love it." Arekkusu said. "Thanks for the armor. How much do I owe you?"

Arekkusu took the item at hand and added it into his inventory, then prepared himself with Col in his inventory.

(OOC: How much does this add to Arekkusus stats when equipped?)

"I'm glad you like that armor. For the payment... well,I'll give it to you for free since a sword fly at you yesterday..... So don't worry about buying it. If you need something new or you need to repair the armor,then come to my shop and I'll fix it for you~" Yuji take the armor and give it to Arekkusu, "Thank you for doing business in my shop~" Yuji bow down to Arekkusu and flash him a smile.

"Alright,see you later~ Alright,time to start crafting. I need to craft the boots that guy order." Yuji walk to his anvil and sit down on the stool. "I wonder what will come out...?" Yuji take out three materials and begin the process of crafting equipment.

"Hey ho!"

(ID No. 1011,1012,1013) CD: 8,6,6

"....1 good,2 bad item.... Well whatever..."

Crafting success...? Gain 4 exp! Lose 3 mats! 0/3 craft left for today!

Yuji prepare himself for another craft when the door bell ring. Yuji go the counter to see who it is. "Oh,Arekkusu! How may I help you?" Arekkusu said the details of his order while Yuji take note of it. "Orange shield with Rare quality...OK,I can do that. Once I'm done,I'll PM you!"

"Alright,time to craft~" Yuji go back to the anvil and take out a material. "Rare and Perfect...that's tall order. Well hammer,help your master!" With that said,he begin hammering.

(ID No. 1051) CD: 2

"Meh...bad item. Let's try again."

Fail in crafting.... Gain 1 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 2/3 chance left for today!

(OOC: This two craft are the one from yesterday. I have power outage,so I can't post the craft result yesterday.)

Yuji take out two materials this time. Apparently he want to craft it at the same time. "Alright,let's see what will come out!" Yuji put the first material and begin the crafting process. While he cool down the first craft,he proceed with the same process for the second craft.

-3 hours later-

(ID No. 1052,1053) CD: 11,6

"Alright,done. I have the shield and some weird item.... Oh well,at least I can fulfill Arekkusu's order."

Crafting success...? Gain 6 EXP! Lose 2 mats! 0/3 chance left for today!

Name: Dawnguard Shield

Type: Shield

Quality: Rare

Enhancement:  +2 Mitigation

(OOC: This one is the craft for today.)

"I still have the order for the perfect shoe....I think I need more material... Well I hope my luck will be good at this next craft." Yuji took out 3 material at once. "Let's do this in one shot. I don't have time to waste anyway. 

"Alright,here goes nothing!"

(ID No. 1173,1174,1175) CD: 6,9,2

"No luck for this one I guess......"

Crafting success.... Gain 4 EXP! Lose 3 Mats! 0/3 chance left for today!