F1-Twilight Vanguard (OPEN-Updated)

Arekkusu walked back into his friends shop to see how the armor was doing. He didn't expect it to be done, considering it was a shop runned by one and it would take time to craft items. He just wanted to make sure everything was all right, or maybe to see if Yuji needed help in any way.

"Hey again Yuji." Arekkusu said. "How's the armor doing? Do you need any help?"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yo Arekkusu,the armor's done. I just need some finishing touch before I can give it to you. I'l message you once I'm done." Yuji show Arekkusu the armor he crafted so that he can inspect it. Then he take it back and put it on display shelves. "Don't worry,you'll get it in no time."

(OOC: Sorry,need to wait for the item to be confirm by GM)

Just as Arekkusu left the store,another customer walks in. It's a girl that Yuji have never meet before. "Uhh..hello there. How may I help you. I'm Yuji,owner of this shop. If you want to buy something,then you have to wait because I don't have one for sell now. If you want to order though,then tell me specification of weapon or armor you want."

While he wait for his new customer to fill in the details of equipment she want,Yuji went to his anvil and prepare himself to craft another equipment. "Alright,let's see what I can craft next." Yuji take out a material from his equipment and put it on anvil.

"Hammer away!"

(ID No. 869) CD: 2

"Meh,fail item. Let's try again."

Fail in crafting item! Gain 1 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 2/3 crafting attempt left for today!

"Hey! yeah i've been looking at the different weapon shops..."  You can tell she is is new she still wears the basic clothing. her spear seems to be of finer quality, and she wears a scarf that looks fairly nice. "I would like some armour.. i... dont have much Col, but I do have mats that could be used... Maybe i could go collect more if you'd like?  Idont know, i'm looking to buy some but i'm looking for best price..." 

"Armor ehh. Light or Heavy one? Don't worry about the money. once I finish crafting,you can give me the col or mats you have. I will craft the best armor with low price for you since you're fairly new~" She might be new,but she have potentials. Judging from her spear,a light metal armor will fit her perfectly. He have to hear his client request first though.

While he wait for his customer to finish her details of order,Yuji continue his daily work of smithing. "Alright,what will I craft next...? I hope I can craft that piece of equipment I saw during my real life experience...The one that she wears....." Yuji shake his head and stop his imagination. "Alright Yuji, no use in dreaming of it if there's no hard work to achieve it! You can do it!" Yuji took out a material from his inventory and begin hammering away.

"Here I go...!"

(ID No. 895) CD: 11

Yuji look at her customer and look at the newly item he crafted. "Good, I manage to create this one for her." Yuji take the light armor and bring it to the counter to show it to his customer.

"How do you like this one? I still need to give some finishing touch, but you can take it after I'm done."

Name: Duraclad

Type: Light Armor

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +2 Damage Mitigation

Crafted Rare Item! Gain 5 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 1/3 crafting attempt left for today!

Yuji put the armor on the display doll so that she can take a look at it. Yuji return to the anvil and take out 1 material. "Alright,last craft for today before I go to sleep. Really tired with all the work...Yawwwwn~" Yuji hammer the mats in tired state.

(ID No. 896) CD: 7

"Ahhh, shouldn't have crafted when I'm tired. Oh well,at least it's not a fail."

Crafted Good Item! Gain 2 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 0/3 Craft attempt left for today!

Celes laughed at his good humour, " think any uncommon would do? or a good one, something to start my armour training! I do like that one, its very nice!!" She stood there in amazement looking at it. It was so nice looking, she was afraid to touch it. How much would I owe you? I can go get mats and stuff while you put those finishing touched on it!" She smiled happily at the shopkeep, secretly overwhelmed by his generosity. 

OOC: i fell asleep

Yuji look at the customer that walk in. "Oh Arekkusu! Yeah,your armor still need a few adjustment. I'm almost done though,so please wait a bit longer. Really sorry for the wait." He then turn his attention to the female customer. "Well miss,since you are still under level,I will accept 3 mats that you have right now and 100 col for that armor. You can't take it now though because I still need a little bit adjustment." Yuji then bow to them bot,a sign of apologize for the further delay.

(No approve,no armor. Sorry guys.)

"Okay,see you tomorrow. -sigh-" Yuji sit on the chair and look at his store. "This is not good for business,delaying their orders will make them lose patience. I can't do anything about it though...." Yuji sigh and walk to his anvil. "Well,there's no use in thinking about it. Today there's too many changes my head is spinning. Now I need to craft armor to cope with the change!" Yuji throw the bad sword he craft across the shop. Expressing his anger on the shop won't do anything to change the situation,but at least he can calm down a bit.

"Alright then,I have no choice. I must craft that armor if I want to stay alive!" Yuji take out a material and begin hammering.

"Heed my call, Bakuyagai!"

(ID No. 950) CD: 1

"ARGHHHHH!" Yuji throw the fail item outside the window. He doesn't care if it hit the passerby.

Epic fail..... Gain 1 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 2/3 Attempts left for the day!

"ONE MORE TIME!" Yuji take out another mat and begin hammering it. This time Yuji give in all his effort on that armor. "Without this armor..." Yuji heat it longer than usual. After repeating the same process for 1 hour.....

"TAKE THIS!"

(ID No. 951) CD: 12

"Hahahahah...HAHAHAHA! Finally,I craft it!" Yuji wear the armor to try it. Satisfied,he put it into his inventory.

Name: Bakuyagai (Triumph of the Night)

Type: Light Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: +2 Evasion,+2 Damage Mitigation, -4 Health

Description: Light armor colored in brown clothes and black armor plating. The shoulder and base plate of the armor colored in pitch black. Imbues the wearer with great protection from all attacks as well as greatly enhance the user speed. 

Crafted Perfect Quality Item! Gain 8 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 1/3 Attempts left for the day!

"Phew, 1 more craft and I'm done." Yuji take out a material and analyze it. "Hm....,this one doesn't seem to be a good quality ore..Oh well,let's see what can I craft from this one." Yuji put it on top of the anvil and begin his crafting process. "Hey ho!"

(ID No. 952) CD: 3

"Fail,huh..Well,as expected from bad quality ore."

Fail in crafting! Gain 1 EXP! Lose 1 mat! 0/3 Attempts left for the day!

Celes smiled at im and opened up her HUD, sending him the Mats. "No worries, i can wait for it. Though i have to ask, could you make the trim a blue colour? You see its my favorite colour, so i'd like to wear it" she smiled her most genuine smile. I want to be someone, and to be known i need to look good. Dress for success right?  success just looks a little different in this world...