Alex here. I prefer not to say my last name (such a wussy). I am the creator of Arekkusu Reiaki/Sepera, I still didn't choose a last name for him. He is a character off of a novel -like story I made called Guardian Blade: Siriocho. He is rather positive as a character in the stories, especially when you compare him to the Arekkusu I use here. That's because I gave him the personality of a WAY different character that I ended up liking, so I decided to mix the both of them here.

I play the violin and LOVE every song I have ever played. My personal favorite is The Code by Allen (or Allan) Lee Silva. I even gave that personality to Arekkusu, hoping to give him a Violin as a weapon instead of a sword. I'm not sure if it would be possible on this RP, but I have a blueprint for how the violin would work.

I have a huge love for techno and dubstep. I use Fl Studio to create my own. It's the same program Martin Garrix used to make his famous hit "Animals". My favorite Techno song is "Bass is Kicking" by D.J Splash. My favorite Dubstep song is Dino by... well I don't really care for it that much. All I know is that it''s on Cytus.

I love R.P.G's, so when I started watching the series of SAO, I knew I had to keep up with the series. The show has not once let me down and I expect more episodes to keep coming. I love anime in general, which is funny since my favorite one is Case Closed, that old show.

I also wear a hat... a lot. A green snapback worn backwards. I just love the way it looks, I can't really let it go.

My overall personality... that's a tough one. I guess I like my isolation, which gives me time to do this and everything else I do. I hang out with all my real life friends in school, then skype them at home. I also am an artist in training, but I have just started in Summer 2014.

My favorite free R.P.G is on Google Play and possible the App Store is Machine Knight by Kemco. Though you don't  get to choose and customize the characters, you still have a classic feel of the game with an amazing storyline that can vary based on your choices. The characters are also pretty easy to like and build bonds with, which is why it would be sad if you choose to depart from them, and beating the game makes you pretty sad as well.

And well... that's really it. If I'm missing anything then ask me and I'll edit. Thanks for reading, Alex Signing Out.

Thank's Shelby! Nice to meet you, and I won't hesitate to ask you. As for the Violin I can give you advise and help you if you want to try. I'm sure I'll catch up eventually, right now I think your help would be awesome. If I could help help in anyway in real life (because I'm so weak here right now), I'll try my best to help.

I gave Arekkusu a personality I share. Music has always been my favorite thing to do, Violin being my favorite instrument :3. when I'm not here, I'm either in school or practicing the Violin, mainly on Beethoven's Virus and The Code. Next up will be Crystallize by Lindsey Stirling!

And you play the Violin as well right? That's awesome! I love meeting Violinists and really any Orchestra members! So when I see music shops I always look to enter, so thanks for owning one xD.