I made some new Sigs for SAO and GGO players

Hihi, i noticed a lot of sigs were all over the place, so I made some PNG's you all cna just add text to to make things easier.

They are based off the game ones, but are slightly different, in order to fit our needs in the RP. Hope you like them!! 

Ive attached the files, but you can also find them Here

post-3483-0-40697600-1415892678_thumb.pn

post-3483-0-51296500-1415891012_thumb.pn

post-3483-0-53806000-1415891013_thumb.pn

User Tristan Delaney has been awesome enough to make a dropbox file for you guys to download the editable PDFs and Font Files. You can find it here.

They look very good...you are very skilled. I wanted a signature like that for a long time. What's the font of the text used? So I know when I start editing the base. Also what program did you use to create them?

Tristand added a dropbox for the Editable PDF versions of these along with the font files!! check it out :D 

These are exquisite, very well done. I think I might use these for my signature. Excellent work on them Celesmeh

Thanks!  and now that tristan Delaney has uploaded the font and editable PDF versions of this to dropbox for everyone, it should be fairly easy to use!! 

Orhalimi; you'd have to constantly edit your signature anyway; if you were doing it via text - I think what has been done already is great :D

Not 100% sure if I would use it as I like what I got goin for my siggy, nice and simple!

haahahaha

Perfect!

Which, of course, is English for "It doesn't completely suck."

Also, now that I have it created, I have absolutely no idea how to put it into my signature. This may perhaps be related to the fact that I have no text options, the reason being that I am using a Kindle Fire. Hmm...

Image embedding code is (IMG)directimageurl(/IMG) but with square brackets.