[PP-F1] A Clean Slate <<Redemption>>

Bringing himself to finally agree with himself that he wants to become a Green player again, he headed to the first floor. Having asked around for a while now to see if anyone would help him with the quest, he was glad that players of his guild were willing to help and another person he was semi-familiar with.

Daeron sent the following players a message that he was waiting at the Church outside of Starter City. Lessa, a player whom he had saved in the jungle and had joined her guild brought them together to be working on the same team. Seldentar... though he didn't know him much, he remembered him slightly from a boss fight that he was in. Claim, yet another player he didn't know, if anything, he knew the least about this player except for the fact that there was also Tristan, which he knew absolutely nothing about. All he knew is that they were in his guild and that he could trust them. Or so he hoped anyways.

Tristan came towards what appeared to be Daeron. After all, he was at the church, and he had an orange cursor as the telltale sign of a PKer. From what he understood though the man, with joining the Guardians of Aincrad, wanted to change his ways, so with this quest was going to bring himself back to green. Tristan decided to help him as he was a fellow guild mate, as such wanted to help him on a whole on the matter.

He walked to Daeron where he stood, a gentle honest smile on his face and his long red hair flowing as usual. "Hello there! I assume you're Daeron? I'm Tristan." He let out his hand for a handshake. "I'm here to help you. I'm not quite there yet, but my goal is to become a tank to protect people with."

Daeron saw as a player he had never met approached him. Assuming it's the one person he hasn't actually met yet, he guessed it was Tristan. Shaking his hand when he was approached he gave him a nod of his head. "Pleasure to meet another member of the guild. Indeed, I'm Daeron. Unlike you, which in no way am I trying to brag, I'm already up in the ranks and I have set my build to DPS. Though I CAN tank, which I will need to in this boss fight. I've fought it before, but needed to retreat. I will explain what this boss is all about once everyone else arrives so we can initiate this quick briefing." he said returning an honest smile on his face.

It was rare of Daeron to smile. Especially with someone he hadn't met. In fact, he thought that it made his face feel or even look weird when he smiled because it's been so long that he had done something so... human and civil. He was used to the slaughter of animals, which was the only thing that really put a smirk on him. Deep down, he was glad something or someone else was also able to make him smile once again. It reminded him that part of him is still normal and sane unlike the other half of him which he feels got lost in the world of Sword Art Online, that is now controlling his body in a sense that he only feels he needs to kill.

The typical thing he was used to saying was "Kill or Be Killed". If it was to "Be Killed" then so be it, but at least he knows he went down fighting.

Seldentar walks up, recognizing Daeron from previous boss fights. Back in the day, this guy had a bit of a reputation, so he was happy to see Daeron trying to seek redemption. He makes sure he has his combat gear equipped, before speaking. 

"Hello Daeron. I was happy to hear you are seeking redemption, and I will help you in any way I can in this endeavor.

He looks anyone else that walks up over, taking a look at peoples gear. He knew that Daeron was a smith like himself, and was more then likely decked out. It was the younger players, those who had only recently started working on their levels that he was concerned about.

He had offer to help out the play when he was going to take this quest and here it is. He had meet Dearon a few times before but never really talked to him or get to know him. in his mind he thought of Dearon has a high lvl warrior that might have crossed the line but that's what happens some times as a warrior. The times that he had seen him, he seemed nice. He walked up to a few player that were gathering He saw Dearon, Tristan and another high lvl player he smiled as he walked up to the group " Hey guys" He bowed a bit in repeat to them all. He noticed that That the three player were all in the same guild. He seemed like the odd ball of the group he checked what little armor he had on and his sword.

The young woman approached the church, her armor all equipped, her claymore strapped to her back. Though she knew Daeron, she was not entirely sure who all he had invited to join him on the quest. There were still so many players that she did not know, and wearing her armor made her feel more comfortable. It was strange, as it once made her feel bulky and awkward. Now, it was a part of her, and she could not imagine herself wearing anything else.

By the time she arrived, there were already a number of players surrounding the church's entrance. Many, she knew. Daeron, of course, who had saved her in the jungle not too long ago. He had asked to join her after their skirmish was over, and she had agreed. She had had her reservations, as he was a player killer, and the thought still made her stomach turn. But he had assured her he was on the path to redemption, demonstrated by his eagerness to save her. This had convinced her to welcome him into her ranks.

Then there were Tristan and Seldentar, more Guardians. The sight made her smile slightly; it was always exciting to run with members of her own guild. Finally, Claim, who she only knew from a brief encounter in her shop. But there was no time like the present to get to know him better.

"Hello, Daeron," she greeted warmly, slowing to a halt before him.

Now that everyone had shown up that he had invited he cleared his throat. "Alright. Now that everyone's here, I'd like to make this a quick briefing to remind everyone of what the plan is." he started off as he sent them all a party invite so that he can keep and eye on how the party is doing. Then after everyone finished accepting the party invites, he continued on with his statement. "This quest is meant to redeem an orange player to change their name back to green status. However, you guys will not need to worry about your health as the monster will only be drawn to me because I'm the only orange player in the party. This means I'm the tank while you guys are trying to deal damage to it as quick as possible. Though blocking it's hits should be easy, I can only endure so much. So effeciency and pace is key in this situation. I trust that you all know what you are doing and that I can rely on each and every one of you. After all, almost all of us are in the same guild." Daeron said as he prepared himself by drawing his weapon. "Questions anyone? If not, then let us go and fight this boss." He said waiting for any final questions.