[PP-F1] The Strange Cave [Hayato, Arekkusu, Kitty, Unyielding, Claim]

Hayato stared at the lonely cave for a while, unsure if he actually wanted to enter it or not. "Hmph, I guess it's set, we'll head in once everyone is prepared." He said with a slight tone in it, unsure what he'll be expecting. Grabbing the hilt of his blade he walked nearer to the entrance of the cave staring into it expecting for something to come out.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not going to lie, but this place is very...... eh dead I guess. Doesn't seem like the most lively place in the world." Hayato said with a more unsatisfied look on his face. "Well worst comes to worst, we're probably going to run around like some skeletons or something." Hayato said while gripping the hilt of his blade very tightly. 

"I've been in a cave before." Arekkusu said. " I almost got slaughtered. This is a trap, run into it and you are stuck in it unless you fight your way out, which is never too easy. The best way to approach situations here would be to walk with your swords and in my case, shield, up and ready to counter any attacks."

Arekkusu held his shield forward with the intention of blocking attacks from the back. He stayed behind the group and looked backwards making sure nothing is following them.

"Yielding... hmmm." Arekkusu wondered where she might be as well. "Maybe she is still getting ready? Wait... no, that is way too long for her to be waiting for so long. Well... I have no idea."

Arekkusu sat down on the grass, then stood back up do to the excessive dew on the grass. Seriously? Arekkusu squatted on the ground as the alternative.

Unyie Appeared out of the darkness moaning like a ghost, "oooohhhHHHHH I am A GHOST"  She was waving her arms and had a triangle over her head. "Be very afraid mahahaha" she suddenly bursted out laughing unable to hold in her excitement for treasure. Se fell on the ground and rolled around. 

(hey you guys we never collected the 1000 col from the last thread... also what loot did you pick up Claim... also 

BioticRain

needs to mark the thread as complete and tell a gm so we can collect our rewards)

"Oh hello there Unyie, about time you showed up, now we should all be ready to head in." Hayato said with a more friendly face. He quickly positioned in a more battle ready stance now that everyone was here. Having his arm near to his back so he can reach out to pull his sword anytime. "Before we get going, are we all ready to head in, or do we have any last minute changes and what not." Hayato said with a proper tone and raise in his voice as if ready to command a battle.

((OOC - kk i'll do it once I figure out it :p ))

(Go to the first post, and click edit, then click full editor, Add [Completed] to the title, then message an GM or player support telling them to lock the thread) 

She sighed and started to pout... "where you not scared... i was in this dark spooky cave for so long..." then she kicked a rock and proceed to pretend to cry. She walked to a wall and started crying on the wall before sliding on the ground and curling up into a ball. "I worked so hard.. your so mean Biotic" Then she started rocking.

((OOC - My in game name is Hayato not biotic btw.))

"Oh.. oh no, I mean..., I didn't mean it like that." Hayato says that and facepalms. He stares at kitty and rolls his eyes. Walking over to Unyie, he sat down and comforted her. "Eh, sorry about that, I really didn't mean it that way." Hayato says in a more calm voice, but in a more questionable voice as well. Hayato has no clue why she was crying, but assuming she was making a laugh out of it, he was expecting for Unyie to pop out any second bursting out laughing.

Arekkusu stared at the group with amusement. They were a group that had faith in escape, and they cheer themselves up, even in threatening situations. Arekkusu wished to have that same passion, but sadly being the Realist he is, he just couldn't do it. The things he have seen changed him for the best, but sometimes for the worst as well. For one thing, the fiery passion of escaping the game no longer is in him. Now Arekkusu just wants to be a stronger player in the game so he could survive and teach on surviving.

Arekkusu lowered his shield and watched the show. If only there were a fire and some uncooked Kettles.

Rei opened one eye and stopped crying... "Ok I let's keep moving forward. We have to find the treasure. I can't wait to use it to by something. " she jumped onto her feet and brushed off her clothing. Then she pulled out her axe and started walking forward. You guys please remember that in dark area (unless you have night vision) all your attacks have 1 less accuracy. Monsters in here are going to be stronger to bit do not give up. Ever."

He unsheathes his the cursed long sword his gem green eyes turned white but no all the way like normal there were some green spots this time as do to there were in a cave and need night vision to see that had cancelled one of the state effect on his sword he looked down at the girl he had a cold and callas look on his face as he said to the young girl "  So how here has night vision  " He looked at Arekkusu he knew he had a +1 to hit from the duel that had was also cancelled his cold stare looked at the other two In the group.

Kitty looked at the two others who showed no emotion "Arekkusu-Kun, Claim-san, what's wrong? do you guys not know how to have fun?!" Kitty breaks out laughing. She looks at Unyie "You should show these two how to have a good laugh once in a while." Kitty gleamed with a huge smile across her now pale face. ((Her face is pale because of the lighting in the cave if that wasn't clear, lol.))

"Heh, watching this is fun enough as it is." Arekkusu said with his arms crossed but grin equipped. "Just don't get any stupid ideas in the cave."

Arekkusu held his blade on his right side and his shield on the left. He knew the caves secrets, the accuracy may not seem major, but it robbed many players of critical hits and even any successful hits. That was why he added a little bonus to his weapons and his body. He then looked through his inventory to find his disabled new skill there. He activated it, "Athletic", then his body was surrounded by data pieces.

"Now I feel much more ready." Arekkusu said his body felt a completely new strength in him, then he fell after some of the data hit his face like a snowball. "Ow..."

(you cannot stop a crit if you roll a base 9 or 10 your attack will hit nomatter how high their evasion or block is) Laughed at the man. She was not scared she was unyielding. A force that moves forward never stop... unless she comes across ore then she stops. "OH LOOK ORE" she started mining it hoping she got something good but she got nothing... "DARN it im so unlucky sometimes... so does anyone have a light, its so dark in here even i cant se... OUCH darn it i hit a wall... stupid wall.."