[PP-F1] The Strange Cave [Hayato, Arekkusu, Kitty, Unyielding, Claim]

(OOC: SO tired, sorry xD)

Arekkusu walked forward without looking back, trusting his group went into formation. The cave wasn't as big as he remembered the one on the second floor, however, Arekkusu knew very well anything can attack from any second. After about a minute, Arekkusu expected a status on the group.

"Anything so far?" Arekkusu asked.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a few potion to help out the lower level if they need it. He like that Arekkusu took the lead. That wasn't claims strong points, he was the typed that you point out the enemy. He followed Arekkusu order  he would try his best look out for the group at the back as much as he could. His eyes looked around he didn't see anything " I don't see any mods " He looked over at unyielding as she seem to have a better eye that him.

[ Id 1988 ]

Unyie was distracted by this shiny stack of colz sitting behind this ore rock. "I see some money, and some ore.. which i will proceed to harvest"

As she broke the node nothing came out... "Bummer well at least we have the gold...

(looking for chest Id 1992 17 + 4)  

After collect 400 col she divided it among the party, she told them to back up. "You guys i will loot the chest, i have the best chance of getting something good.  Trust me"

obtain 80 colz

"Well it's not like anything bad is going to happen...... right?" Hayato said and then he thought about something. In a lot of mmorpgs chests could be rigged with traps and what not or in a lot of mmorpgs chests come in monsters as mimics. Hayato knew this would be a bad idea. He was about to point it out but he was unsure if he wanted to say something, since if it was a chest, he would feel dumb, letting it off he prepared for the worst. Hayato had his left hand in his pocket, and his right ready to pull the blade out.

Unyie examine the chest checking for traps. Nothing seem like it could explode. It was up to the luck of the draw then. The idea of getting a rare item was too valuable though and she just could not resist it.

(roles for chest ID ) Id 2006

"uhh guys i found... a MIMIC..." She backed away as the chest started drooling to eat her. The bounced around as its tongue spread its saliva everywhere. 

Mimic 7/7

dmg 1

Whoa! Talk about nasty! Arekkusu felt some saliva hit his face, then he grew extremely pissed off. "Bastard I cut you and everything you stand for!" Arekkusu exclaimed, he then went through his skills list. Once he got to the skill, he clicked Charge. Charge towards an opponent that is not currently in melee range. Deal bonus DMG of +1 per rank of charge on this attack. You may only use charge once per opponent and only if it is possible via Roleplay.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice. (Regular hit+Athletics+Rising Edge+ Critcal+ Charge) = (1+2+1+1+3= 8 DMG)
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice. (1+ 2crit- 3DMG mit= Default, 1 DMG)

Arekkusu ran insanely fast among the group to get to his target, almost bumping two of them over. Arekkusu took a lick to the face upon impact, but the tongue was the least effective, it didn't even phase Arekkusu. Arekkusu finished the battle instantly by slicing the sword through the mouth, instantly causing the Mimic to shatter into many data pieces... that still blew up into his face.

Arekkusu sword was still glowing, as if the sword was still using the skill. He slowly began to calm down.

Arekkusu: 24/25

Claim: 20/20

Unyie: 17/17

Hayato:9/9

Kitty: 17/17

Id 2046 16 +4

Obtain 2 mat

Obtain 35 Col

"Sempai you are so strong. You destroyed that mimic in one hit..." She clapped and cheered as he fought the treasure beast. However she was a little upset on the inside. She felt that the chest had a really good chance to spawn a rare item and she just barely missed it. Gold was nice but she really need a rares. "I think we are at almost at the end team, does anyone see any boss monsters?"

Arekkusu knew better. Things always look like illusions in caves, if Mimics were the only traps, Arekkusu wasn't really needed. But he knew better than that, last time he went in a cave, there were forks on the road. The Rowan and Celes came to his aid, so Arekkusu had to pay them back this way, by doing the same thing. He once again became calm and his sword stopped glowing.

"Thanks Unyie-Chan." Arekkusu said. "And if you think you see boss monsters ahead, you are being deceived. Would a cave be so short and lack so much?"

Arekkusu then stopped. He didn't like what he saw at all, there were FOUR doors. A lower leveled cave had more doors than a high leveled one. The game designers screwed up pretty badly. "Everyone... it looks like we have a problem." Arekkusu said as he held his blade out, stopping anyone from advancing forward. "It looks like we are split... and this room has an enemy as well... brace yourselves."

"Well I mean the worst we could probably face is .... what? Like a mini boss or something." Hayato said with a chuckle on his face. "Well if it is, lets get some gear from it, i'm still stuck with all my starter equipment and nothing else really." Hayato said, looking around for some huge monster to appear or something. He stared at the four doors for a second and always thought about it, "The Middle door usually consists of the big enemy, the left door usually contains treasure or what not." Hayato said, gathering info from his past mmorpg experiences. But Hayato thought maybe thats what they want us to think and it's flipped around, he didn't want to share the idea because he was afraid it could end up being the way he claimed and everyone would start making a joke out of it. 

"If you want to challenge the monster in here, you can." Arekkusu said. "But it knows about our presense, and since I have to hold the Col, I won't be holding up my shield to defend anyone unless we want to lose sight of the enemy."

Arekkusu slowly walked inside, waiting to trigger the senses of the enemy, but he couldn't sense well enough for him to confirm what enemy it was.

He looked at the door then back at the ground to him I was another mob it being here on the first floor it should be that bad but then again there was the Frizzy Boar that was a min boss that spawn in the flied some where it didn't do a lot of damage but it had godly amount of hit points well 80 he did know how much the floor one boss had but it could have been that much more.

Arekkusu then felt it. A cold chill on his neck. Arekkusu sliced his blade at the direction out of pure instinct. "Ah!" Arekkusu exclaimed. He accidentally hit the wall... which made things awkward. Then when he looked forward, there were about 5 or six Skeletons there. Dejavu. Well he held up his blade, ready to slice some fools out of the way.

"Get ready everyone!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "Here they come!"

(If your gonna create a mob you have to describe it

Hp and damage)

The clattering of bones filled the air. "Umm I'm allergic to dead things..." She said not wanting to engage against such creatures. She has a bad history with ghost from her solo quest so she tried to avoid them at all cost. However if they needed her Glaive then it would be ready for them

(OOC: At the point I did it, I was so lazy, sorry, don't hit me! xD Jk jk.)

"Don't get into combat with them yet!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "Each one is holding their sword in a defensive stance and won't budge until we attack, their defenses are devastating to deal with, even for me or Claim."

Arekkusu saw each of them with swords, then he remembered last time he fought Skeletons. He had Celes backing him up, this time someone almost as strong is with him, but to stack up the odds, there were 6 skeletons. Celes and Arekkusu only fought three. This is where the other players in the group are needed. Well... Unyie seems to be a lot more experienced than she had been before.

Arekkusu: 27/27

Claim: 22/22

Unyie:17/17

Hayato:9/9

Kitty:11/11

Skeleton 1:6/6

Skeleton 2:6/6

Skeleton 3:6/6
Skeleton 4:6/6

Skeleton 5:6/6

Skeleton 6:6/6

"Well, guess I don't really need to hide this weapon anymore." Hayato opened his hud selecting his weapons and equipped a new two-handed sword. The name of the sword was Dragon's Fury(+1 dmg, +1 lifesteal) he quickly unsheathed the blade and grabbed it in an offensive stance, ready to pummel some targets. "Alright which one of you want to take the first hit." Hayato let the blade rest on his shoulder while he pointed with his hand towards the skeletons. Hayato was ready this time, he didn't feel fear in his body.