[PP-F1] The Strange Cave [Hayato, Arekkusu, Kitty, Unyielding, Claim]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arekkusu went inside with the party to see if everything was all right with the room. There was most certainly a treasure chest there. That was all right for now... but Arekkusu was cautious with it however.  He braced himself when he got up to it. With three quick snips, he got the treasure chest to open with nothing inside of it. It was a trap, Arekkusu saw it coming yet he opened it... great.

"Damn it!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "Everyone brace for cover! The rocks are about to cave us in from above!"

Arekkusu ran quickly and urged everyone to get out. Boulders were then falling from the sky onto Arekkusus group. He didn't know what to do now, but running seemed to be the best plan. He got to the door, only for it to be jammed. But not locked... there was hope for them to escape... or die trying.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice. (1+1+3+1+2=8)

Arekkusu sliced at the door to try to get it to budge open. It got some damage into the door, but not enough to open it, the group needs to keep trying!

Door: 22/30  4 Turns left

Rei Swapped weapons pulling out her strongest glaive. The Dragon rage glaive. This weapon was boasting a +3 damage boost which gave her a total of 6 damage on a normal hit. She then jump charged the door 

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

She slashed through the door dealing dealing 6 damage. "This door is too hard... i cant break it..."  She backed away giving room for another person to break through. Hopefully they would have better luck.

Door: 16/30  4 Turns left

"Hmm, how many turns do we have left, if I recall it should be 3 or 2, hmm, I lost track well anyway, I don't want to give it a swing since it's too risky, we'll have the stronger players try to break the door, I don't have the greatest damage so i'll be sitting out of this one." Hayato said as he stared towards the door, looking towards Arekkusu, Unyie, and Claim to finish the door.

The ground below the party started shaking. Small pebbles began to fall from above. He got his blade up, then felt it surge with blue light. He activated his favorite skill.

"Charge!" Arekkusu exclaimed. He ran himself towards the door, then took a quick slice at it.

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Arekkusus blade hit the rock wall beside it first though, causing a wind effect to strike back at Arekkusu and have him fall. Instead of having him feel fear or seeing him scramble up onto his feet, he was smiling and just laid there.

"So this is the end." Arekkusu said. "Heh... I never knew it would end like this... I'm sorry Dan."

Door: 16/30 3 Turns left

(Arekkusu has given up hope, he might nor be able to try again)

Claim Placed his right and on to Hayato shoulder with a grin on his face " hey yall have gotten this fare" His white eye looked at the door. He grip on his long sword in his left hand tightened a bit as he took a few good steps before. He swing his blade at the door the tip of the blade hit the door and make a good dent but didn't break it open.

[ Id 3385 Bd 8+1-1=8 Damage 1+3=4 ]

Door 12 / 16 3 turns

Unyie armed her Glaive for one final strike. She ran at the door at full speed not fearing anything. She knew she would win and her power was unmatched. "I Think i can break it guys. Watch out." She juke the falling rocks, hoping over the debris and as she got in range of the door she jumped and slammed her spear on the door, busting it open. then she tucked and roll through the new exit.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Arekkusu looked back at Kitty-Chan, then he realized that he was making a big mistake. He couldn't die yet! He ran quickly towards the door where all the other players were on the other side.

"Wait!" Arekkusu yelled. "I can't die ye-"

Arekkusu then saw the door shut behind the players, trapping him there. He slammed against it, trying to open it, he chose to die and now he regrets it. "No no no no no!" Arekkusu exclaimed.

The rocks then settled on him and Arekkusu fell onto his stomach. He was then knocked out, possibly dead. Dan... was it seriously worth it?

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice (Lived) (OOC: Whoa... maybe that was too huge a gamble)

(OOC: Just keep going, once he wakes up he plans to catch up and possibly make an entrance)

Hayato quickly glared towards Kitty and back to the closed door, "Kitty, we need to keep moving, I understand Arekkusu is stuck there, as much as I want to help get him out of there, we need to leave this place." Hayato said trying to be as nice as he knew Kitty didn't want to leave Arekkusu behind. "There will be monsters coming and I'd prefer for not all of us to die, besides...." Hayato said as he had a grin on his face. "Arekkusu wouldn't die in a place like that, we still have a chance he's alive." Hayato said as he placed his hand on Kitty's shoulder to comfort her while she seemed to be sad.

Sighing, Hayato looked up and mumbled "I'm prepared for that" very quietly hoping no one heard. Looking towards Kitty as she marched forward she was definitely angry. Hayato checking his status and making sure his health was alright, he wanted to go back and try to dig out Arekkusu. Hoping that Arekkusu would ever arrive back, he wanted to be the one locked in that place if only, that way Arekkusu could find a way to get Hayato out and not the other way around. 

"Well, where to next." Hayato said, trying to avoid eye contact from Kitty to let her calm down and relax a little.

Unyie was a head of the group when she noticed they were missing a few people. "Kitty... noob...sempai?? Where are you"  She heard some sounds in front of her. The sounds of bats... her worst fear. In a panic she about face and then sprinted back in the direct of her teammates screaming gibberish. as she passed her friends she slamed into the closed door which nearly knocked her out.