[PP-F1] The Strange Cave [Hayato, Arekkusu, Kitty, Unyielding, Claim]

"Sadly, no i haven't been able to get to any of the shops for...well anything" Kitty tried to look around "hey we could try to spark a fire to see!" Kitty scratched her head "anyone know how to do that? Heh."

(( Hey we should ((Eventually)) Try to RP in GGO or ALO eventually! it could be fun if any of you want to try it sometime! ))

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arekkusu looked at the rock walls. They were delicate enough to slice off a chuck of. If he could get two of the together, he could create  spark, but what item can he use to hold a fire? Is there a stick that they can use?

"All right, I have an idea." Arekkusu said. "I need a torch or at least some random piece of wood that no one would be bothered by if it is burnt up."

(OOC: I don't know which one to choose. I mean flying is awesome, but gunning is as well. And I'm not going to get tangled in three storylines.)

"Wait... I see a light you guys, its so shiny," Unyie ran to the light and dived it. When she opened her Arms, it was... 400 COL. "YOU GUYS MONEY I FOUND MONEY... there is 5 of us... does anyone remember math?" She taped her head as she tried to remember what she learned in school. SHe was not a stupid student... in fact she was quite smart... however focusing on surviving was more important then doing fractions so her memory need a jog. "400 divided by five... thats like... 70... no.. carry the zero... 80col i think?"

"You are correct my mathematically challenged friend." Arekkusu said as he nudged Unyie jokingly. "80 each player, good thing too, Col is getting much more valuable nowadays."

Arekkusu picked up some of the pocket change Col and held it, it most certainly did cast a light. Arekkusu didn't put it in his inventory yet, it can act as a light source.

"Aw come on." Arekkusu pouted. "I as just having a little fun like you said Kitty."

Arekkusu looked at the Col, it looked awfully familiar to something, but Arekkusu couldn't remember. (OOC: American Quarters, Arekkusu is forgetting the real world) He then held it up into the air, causing more light to shine in the cave.

"Oh that looks like the American quarter, i've been to America once when i was a little girl for a whole 2 years thats why im so good at the American language, If you haven't guess i'm Japenese, my mother is Japenese and my father is American....I miss them so much" Kitty looked to the ground remembering her family and her Real world friends.

Hayato grabbed the col and examined it for quite a while just to see if it was actually real. "Hmmm... Well anyway, I guess lets keep going." Hayato said with a quick reply. Something seemed to bother Hayato and nobody knew what. Hayato shoved his hands into his pockets walking along the cave.

((OOC - Sorry for the late replies I was out for a while :/ ))

(OOC: You're cool,  you aren't the only one)

The real world... Arekkusu completely forgot. He lived in America for just about his whole life, but he is part mainly Japanese with a bit of Chinese. He didn't remember what happened to him, but he slowly began to lose memory of the real world. Arekkusu would panic at first, but now he didn't seem to be minding the fact that his old world is separating from him.

"I completely forgot about that." Arekkusu said. "Well... it's not like I cared too much anyways. This world treats me a whole lot better."

His right hand reached out and grabbed col from unyielding " hey thanks you "  as he put his col in his pocket as he looked at the " so I heard that there are trap in caves like this right " He looked back at them it was a little hard to see the other players " Does anyone know how bad some of the traps are. I mean it is level one  " He remembered when he calm up on a heavy boar. but they could see it coming.

"I've been in caves on floor two." Arekkusu said. "I know plenty. Lets see, enemies can attack you in silence, but they are also easier to hear. That cost makes up for the lack of vision. Also... there are plenty of traps. Level 1 players who fall for the traps are just destined to die, so everyone must be careful. There are also forks in the road as well, when there are three doors, two are trapped, one will let you advance forward. I think that is it... that's all I remember."

"Jeez, this sounds way more hard than I pictured it...." Hayato said with a dissatisfied voice. "Traps that lead to death... that sounds painful, it's not even close to other mmorpgs i've played." Hayato mumbled quietly so no one heard him. Grabbing his pockets more tightly, he scanned the area as many times as he could before moving to the next area. At this rate Hayato was in risk, he didn't want it to be Game Over for him. The more he thought about it the more he wanted to just leave the cave, but at the same time he knew he had a mission to accomplish.... Obtaining loot and gaining strength and experience.

"Don't worry." Arekkusu reassured. "Some of us were designed for this kind of thing. Besides, the riches and treasures here are very often very well worth the trouble. You are under the best protection."

Arekkusu then patted Bio on the head as if he were petting a child, which was funny because Arekkusu wasn't too old. Not even close, he was 14, which made the attempt even more awkward.

"as long as we have light we would should be good," Unyie stays close to Arekkusu because of the light source. "Stay close to me so the mobs wont kill you." She was bundled up really close.  "are you going to lead the way, you are the one with the bright coin. And we dont... or refuse, to bring out our coins... so please lead the way"

"I'm... the leader?" Arekkusu asked. He was surprised, he rarely leads people. But this is the time to prove that he can be trusted with directed. "All right everyone. We're going to advance. Claim, take the back, guard us all from behind so no surprise attacks get to us. Kitty, get behind Claim as well and back him up. Unyie and Bio, you will listen for anything out of the ordinary."

"Got it, make sure out hearing is on point Kitty!" Hayato said with a loud voice. Grabbing the hilt of his blade Hayato was prepared for any monster to jump out of nowhere and attack them. Good thing the light source is bright enough to see a decent area around us providing us with no debuffs.

((OOC - My name in game is Hayato btw, not biotic sorry :/ ))