[PP-F1] The Strange Cave [Hayato, Arekkusu, Kitty, Unyielding, Claim]

"Very well." Hayato stared at the ground while he lifted his hand off of kitty-san's shoulder. His cloak began to flow around as he quickly dashed forwards towards the enemy. As he arrived next to it he unsheathed his sword readily about to smash it he was swiped from the right with a large cleaving attack towards the side of his body smashing Hayato directly into the wall.

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (Battle) dice - failed.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (Mob) dice - success.  +2 attk

Arekkusu: 27/27
Kitty: 16/20
Unyie:17/17
Hayato:9/11
Claim:22/22

Dust Elemental: 12/30 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Just die already! Arekkusu exclaimed with avenge in his voice. "Don't think that I like it to end like this, you're going to pay for that!"

Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice. (Shield DMG and armor= 2 DmG)

Arekkusu felt hlhimself take a giant hit of wind, which slammed his body against the rock wall. "Oh hell no!" Arekkusu exclaimed. This time, his darkness never got the vest of him, Arekkusu tried to discipline himself for a few days and now he knew better. He swung his blade against, hitting the elemental back again.

Arekkusu: 25/27

Kitty:16/20

Unyie: 17/17

Claim: 22/22

Dust Elemental: 6/30

He tried to speak and a bit of blood came from his mouth due to the trap. But seeing Kitty hurt really hurt him more, and Arekkusu wanted the Dust Elemental dead for hurting Kitty badly.

"That thing hurt you." Arekkusu said. "No way in hell some small pain will stop me from killing it."

Arekkusu then stood up and prepared his blade once again.

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice. (Acc +1= 6=success)

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice

Arekkusu was once again sent back and hit the rock wall behind him. He then used that wall as a chance to wall jump. When he was in the air, he sliced down on the elemental and shattered it into many data pieces.

Arekkusu:23/27

Kitty:16/20

Unyie:17/17

Claim:22/22

Dust Elemental: DEAD

Id 2833 loot=8

Unyie Finnally managed to pull her Glaive out of the wall as the team finished off the creature. "I am so sorry," she rapidly bow and repeated her line. She really wanted to kill the mob with her allies. "Next time i will be sure to stay in the front lines." She slammed her glaive on the ground and and placed her hand over her heart. Hopefully the group would forgive her and give her another chance.

ID 2831 13 + 7

She obtain 150 col and 2 mats

"Its all right." Arekkusu said to Unyie. He then felt a lot of pain pulse through his body.

Arekkusu then felt Kitty hug him from behind. She told him not to risk his life like that again. Kitty then asked if he was all right. His body hurt like hell too be honest, he looked through Hus inventory as he tried to reply

"I'm fine Kaitl-" Arekkusu was then interrupted by his coughing, which then followed up with blood coming from his mouth. He pushed himself way too hard, nothing felt to right anymore. Arekkusu fell onto his knees, losing range of his inventory. "Heal.. Crystal." Arekkusu beefed for someone to use his healing crystal on him.

Arekkusu gripped the crystak in his hand and felt it glow in his hand. He soon felt his pain begin to ease away, but his cuts and blood was still there. Arekkusus body felt weak, but at least it wasn't being tortured by pain anymore. He could feel his throat dry, which didn't give him too much to speak with.

Arekkusu slowly rose from his grounded state weakly, he was tired, but he despearetly wanted to finish The floor cave, he wasnt going to let everyone down for this.

"I-I-I..." Arekkusu was in very much shock. He could barely even speak, if no one were there, he could've been left for dead.

Hayato finally managed to get out of the wall that the elemental slammed him into. "Ah jeez that hurt." As he rubbed his head when he realized Arekkusu was injured, he quickly ran over towards him. "Jeez what happened to you, we should just stop here and wait for you to rest up." Hayato said while checking his inventory to see if he had any healing items. "Crap, don't got nothing but the starter pack and this sword." Hayato said in a shameful tone.

Kitty sighed of relief "He should be fine if he rests, his pain has subsided but if he tries anything that puts preasure on his muscles he will most likely be hurt from exhaustion." Kitty kissed Arekkusu's cheek "please rest." Kitty stood up and turned to Hayato "Are you okay, Hayato?" Kitty placed her hand on his shoulder "Thank you for helping me and making sure i was okay." Kitty went and sat down with Arekkusu and checked his bruises and cuts and made sure they were healing alright.

Kitty jumped as she heard Hayato fell on the ground and she ran over to him and crouched by his side from where he laid "Oh my god!" Kitty checked his pulse "Oh thank god, He's still alive and breathing he must have been exhausted." She said looking at Unyie "Welp i guess we are staying here for a little while, we better get comfortable."

"St-St-Stay here... But... Its dark.. and ... there might be bats T-T" protested Unyie. Caves where never her thing... especially after her last quest. She walked over to heyato. "Hey buddy dont sleep on us now... we gotta keep moving... or else the bats... they are evil..." But it was no use. The kid was worn out. maybe this was punishment for messing up in that last fight. Either way, they where not moving till he woke up.

As Hayato woke up, he noticed Arekkusu was offering an item towards him, he quickly refused it and reply'd "I'll be fine, for the next few dungeons you can heal up, after all I have lifesteal on my sword, if i'm lucky it'll proc." Hayato smiled gently as he shoved Arekkusu's hand away knowing he'll need it more. "Well i'm awake, let's continue on the next dungeons shall we?." Hayato said in a prepared manner as he managed to get himself to stand.

"DOOR 1" shouted Rei. That last fight was fun so this one could be even better, at least to Rei. She feared no monster except the bats. Bats are evil creatures who need to burn to the firey thorn. Her luck had to be good with her plus 11 loot die. THere was no stopping this loot jesus. Well, a strong mob might but she had friends who loved her.