[PP-F1] The Strange Cave [Hayato, Arekkusu, Kitty, Unyielding, Claim]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The horror... I can't take it... Please... We gotta get out... The most scariest thing is down there." She jumped up and started bang on the door. "Let me out LET ME OUT NOW ARGH" Tears rolled down her face as fear took complete control over her body. The darkness did nothing to comfort her either as now she couldnt see because she was not focus

He looked at unyielding with a puzzled looked look on his face as he looked back at where she ran from he walked a few feet ahead of the group " What wrong..." He wasn't sure why she was acting the way she was"..." He heard a few bats then looked back at the ground."uhmm" it was weird how she could do so much damage and love col but was afraid of bats... 

Arekkusu woke up, his vision blurry. "Argh..." Arekkusu groaned. His head hurt so much more than it ever had before. HE felt no weight on him, no rocks hitting him. Nothing of the sort... he felt so much pain though.The trap reseted for its next victim. He looked at his health bar.

5... I'm... Alive!? Arekkusu thought. His head than began to hurt even more, maybe thinking too much wasn't that great of an idea. He weakly stood up onto his feet, mass amounts of blood dripping from his body. Despite the weight bringing him down, he made himself stand. The trap wasn't triggered.

It doesn't trigger until the door opens and players make it inside... Arekkusu was inside, but no door had opened. He tried to scream to his party members, but his throat was so dry and his tongue felt so swollen. Nothing a glass of milk couldn't fix.

The door, Arekkusu looked at the area where the door used to be, but now it was covered in rock. He had to bring it out somehow. Wow... was self-pity worth an attempt at suicide? And how was he helping Dan and his own group that way... all his actions eventually lead up to him.

Arekkusu then walked up to the door area, once again it appeared, but it seemed a bit jagged. The trap? No... but something had to bring it down. Arekkusu thought. Well... I guess it's my turn!

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice. (1+1+3+1=6)

Arekkusu loosely put his arm in the air and sliced at the door. It seems to still open that way. I'm on my way! Arekkusu said as if he were yelling it to the other side.

Door: 14/20

Still resting by the area looking around, Hayato suddenly heard a strange banging noise. "Hmm?" Hayato mumbled, as he moved closer towards the shut door he definitely heard something. He looked around as hoping no one was looking, he quickly pulled out his sword and wanted to transfer a message over to where the door was shut. Hayato quickly gripped the hilt of his blade with both of his hands slamming it towards the shut door, hoping whoever was across could hear.

Arekkusus blood was dripping from his body, he was a bloody mess! How can he even continue? Arekkusu hesitated, he didn't have too much strength in him to continue with his onslaught. But he forced himself to continue anyways. Arekkusu weakly lifted up his blade and pointed it forward towards the door. Arekkusu then swung at the door again, but it merely just scratched it. No way it would go down at this rate, he needs to conserve some kind of escape plan.

Give me time. Arekkusu thought as if saying towards his group. Claim will help you out... I will too soon.

He looked at Hayato And smiled a bit the Door had closed but Arekkusu could take care of him self " Hey unyielding lets go. Arekkusu is a big boy He could hold his own. " He saw that Hayato had with his sword in his left hand he hit it no in an aggrieve way but when the two blades hit each other the sound echoed in the cave there were a few small bats that were on the roof top started to fly around but deeper in to the cave. He saw were they were heading he let out a sigh. As he started to walk deeper in to the cave he hit his sword on the ground using it almost like a walking stick every now and then just to see if the ground was still there.