PP: Cerulean Silence : Material Gathering

Jun was pretty happy with his finds, it wasn't bad considering he did almost nothing in the actual fight. He was done with fighting for a little bit, he needed to calm down after fighting his biggest fear, to calm down he decided to collect some mats. Jun looked around for a little while, he didn't know exactly what to look for because all he had found so far was blacksmithing materials. Looking around he spotted a nice little outcropping where there were some herbs were growing. Jun picked them and smiled, getting some mats felt nice. "Got some alchemy mats!"

Rolled 19 on Loot Die

ID: 3463

+1 Alchemy Mats

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guild was working hard collecting Materials; Nihilus seemed shy and kept to his own, the others were battling monsters and foraging, so Mari continued to forage on her own. It was best; she wasn't exactly in the right frame of mind to constantly be pleasant. She may come off as rude, cold or uncaring but when push came to shove Mari wanted to be a good leader; and she wanted to protect her guild members. She wanted them each to thrive at their calling, that was the point of the guild, and it had grown far larger than she had ever dreamed.

Mari continued to forage through grass, trees and rocks - finally she happened upon a general material. Useful. She placed it away in her satchel before continuing her search in determined silence.

Loot Roll: 18 SUCCESS

Perma ID Roller ID #3465

Guild Gathering Total:

3 Performer Material
2 Alchemy Material
5 Blacksmithing Material
3 Cooking Material
1 Tailor Material
4 General Material

Jun went out a little bit to search a little bit for some other mats, he searched a good for quite a while. It seemed as though the area he'd been searching had been cleared out or at least there wasn't anything there to begin with. He spotted a tree a little ways away with some red dots on it. He walked towards it and looked up at the branches of the trees, attached were several colourful looking fruits. Jun sighed and started to climb, it was pretty hard and slipped a few times but he managed to do it in the end and landed back on the ground with a semi-loud thud. 

Rolled a 18 on Craft Die

ID: 3592

+1 Cooking Mats

ID 3594  LD: 11

After the fight, I look around the forest entrance for any material. At this point, I don't care what material I will get because there are enough material for the guild now. I search where the small plant grows, maybe there are herbs or something else grow there but nothing there. Disappointed, I move somewhere else and keep searching as the day is getting late.

Mari felt like she was on some sort of gathering roll. She had managed to collect a large number of Materials, just on her own; with the input of the other guild members - they should each walk away with at least three or more materials. Mari was still riffling through that same bush, and had managed to retrieve another universal material. She placed it in her inventory. Feeling quite pleased with herself, and her guild. "At least something is going right...." She mumbled quietly to herself.

Loot Roll: 18 SUCCESS

Perma ID Roller ID #3607

Guild Gathering Total:

3 Performer Material
2 Alchemy Material
5 Blacksmithing Material
4 Cooking Material
1 Tailor Material
5 General Material

ID 3612  LD: 17

I come across a strange rock. The shiny surface attracts me. A voice in my head told me to break this rock and get whatever is inside it. I'm not planning to crush this rock to pieces nor am I able to do so. I swing the pick with my both hand using any energy I have left inside me. After three minutes, the system inform me that I gain an ore. Joyed, I close the window and move to the next area.

(Gain 1 blacksmith material.)

((Ok guys its Friday so I am ending it here))

Mari looked up at the sky, the sun was beginning to set. "Alright." She called out, voice booming across the nearby area. "That's a wrap everyone." Her guild members returned to her and gave her what they had all collected. Mari checked it all. Feeling impressed. "That's quite a decent haul we have here today, we will divide it evenly among us; any odd numbers or materials that belong to a profession we do not have - I will place in the guild bank. I may even use them to barter with merchants such as an alchemist to get us crystals."

She gave each of them a small nod and smile. "I'm very happy and proud of you all. I'll be in contact soon, we will be having a guild meeting, until then good luck and take care everyone."

Guild Gathering Total:

3 Performer Material
2 Alchemy Material
6 Blacksmithing Material
4 Cooking Material
1 Tailor Material
5 General Material

COMPLETE

Mari: 3 Performer Mats + 266 Col + 1 SP
Fallen:
2 Blacksmith Mats + 1 General Mat + 371 Col + 1 SP
Yuji: 2 Blacksmith Mats  + 1 General Mat + 391 Col + 1 SP