PP: Cerulean Silence : Material Gathering

Mari could tell that Rowan was struggling a bit internally, she knew he was quick to anger, just like her. So she didn’t push the matter or question it, she simply gave him a small nod. “Peace…would be nice.”  Mari turned her head toward Kosan as he ran off to go fight some boars to help quickly accumulate materials. “Orha-*ahem*  Rowan; I am not sure what Materials a merchant uses. So you will be given any general materials that are dropped.”

Mari sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. It looked as though this was the entire group. She didn’t really feel much like fighting right now but if Rowan or Nihilus wanted to , she would help them. 

Mari sat back down and mindlessly leafed through a set of blackberry bushes, but she found nothing. She was a little tired; but wanted to see this expedition through till the end. Then there was the matter of the next guild meeting; she had to find a suitable location since she was no longer welcome in towns.

Loot Roll: 14 - FAIL!

Perma ID Roller ID #2904

Guild Gathering Total:

2 Performer Material
2 Alchemy Material
5 Blacksmithing Material
3 Cooking Material
1 Tailor Material
1 General Material

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walk around to look for other material. As I walk around, I found myself a mini boss. Its HP isn't that much. It has fur in every legs. 

Wait.

Six legs? I look up and see the two sharp fangs and six red eyes. The whole body is furry too.

"A mini boss,and it's a spider? Now this will be interesting."

I store my pick and equip my sword. Finally I have something interesting to fight with. I lower my pose and hold my sword with both hand. I put some energy into my leg and jump up. My target is the head. I swing the sword down from upper left to bottom middle.

ID 3061  BD: 7  MD: 1

"Keeeeh!

My sword form a red gush on its head. The spider lets out a weird shriek and lock its gaze to me. It spit some web from the mouth which I dodge by jumping to the left.

"Miss me~"

Yuji: 36/36

The Red Eyes: 28/35 (Stats: 2 base damage)

Jun had followed Yuji, hoping to find something interesting to fight or at least some more mats, he was assigned to stick with him anyways. It was only a short trip before he came upon him, there was a very large spider staring them in the face. He was actually a little afraid of spiders and the fact that it was so big, made him a little terrified. Jun stepped up next to Yuji, "Good job on finding a mini boss, lets do it together." Jun pulled out his sword and charged at the spider. He was right next to it and started to shake, he swiped a little to far to the left and missed the spider boss. He was really close and the spider hadn't changed position, he let out a little scream and crawled backwards to where Yuji was, he was scared of spiders and this made him crap his pants.

Rolled 5 on Battle Die

ID: 3098

I was just about to charge at it again when Fallen appear next to me. He join the fray and begin attacking. However something is wrong with him. His leg tremble too much and his sword makes clattering sound which gives me a weird impression. He attack nevertheless but miss. He then started screaming and run to my back.

"Don't tell me you arachnophobia, Fallen. If you can't handle it then don't push yourself.

I spin the sword in my hand and adjust my pose. I lower my pose and jump up. The spider attack with its fang but I somersault in the air to evade. I swing my sword down to slash horizontally. A good blow to the head will confuse it momentarily, if it hits

ID 3106  BD: 2  MD: 2

"I shouldn't have think like that... Now I miss my chance to confuse it."

Jun shook his head, "Maybe just a little" he let out a nervous laugh and got back to trying to fight it, he would have to get over his fear of spiders if he was going to beat if, even if it was just a mini boss it would be a small victory for him. He decided to give it another go, this time he was more determined to hit. He went in and charged but overshot by a little bit and went flying to the right, missing the spider completely, "Damnit, why can't I hit this bloody thing! It's so big!" He sighed and walked around to the back of the spider. "Sorry Yuji, I just can't seem to hit it."

Rolled 1 on Battle Die

ID: 3108

-OOC-

The Cerulean Silence Material Hunt will finish on Friday the 5th - Once Friday hits be sure to end all your battles as soon as possible so I may round up the thread and evenly distribute the materials. Thank you 

-Mari-

(OOC: LD: 20  CD: 12  Dayum perma roll be trolling with me.)

ID 3111  BD: 5  MD: 3

Despite his fear, Fallen still fight the spider. He charge at the spider and swing his sword at the spider .However he put too much energy in his swing and miss the attack by a hair thread. He run past the spider t the right.

"Don't worry about it, Fallen. Everyone make some mistake."

It's my turn to attack. I run in a zigzag pattern as the spider spit its web out of its mouth. That way the spider can't aim properly, increasing my evading chance. I aim for the leg this time and swing my sword upward diagonally. The system detects the motion and my sword glows pale blue. The spider jump backwards to avoid the attack.

"Ehhh, it can jump?! Not fair..."

Seeing the 2 fight the six-legs creature , Kosan asks them "Do you guys need any help ?while looking at the fight goin on . "I finished the boar and ... well ... can't find anything else to fight ...he says disappointed . "Oh well , i will be here guys , so ask if you want me to join .. Or better , i will join uninvited !" he yells while charging and with a clean hit he does a Critical ! The creature is down by some HP

Battledice 3112#

3 (crit , 10 BD) + 2(weapon) + 4 (OHSS) = 9 dmg

Kosan: 20/20

Fallen:15/15

The Red Eyes: 19/35 (Stats: 2 base damage)

Rowan walk around and examined the environment, he wanted to find a nice metal rock for Yuji. After he heard Mari he answer in absently "It's ok, I don't need any materials. All I do is losing them to others NPC merchants for a merchant's ranks". He never planed to take any materials, he won't need them anymore. All he care about is to find something for the guild, but it wasn't an easy task at all.

He heard a about the new guild members, but never had a chance to talk to one of them. As Rowan cleared the weeds around, he wonder how they are, maybe someone he knew has join? In the end he didn't found any materials for a blacksmith, only weed and dirt.

Id #3154 (14)

Jun was destined to hit this time, if he could, his fear of spiders would repress and he could get on with the fight. Jun watched as Yuji went in for his attack, the spider was just as bad at hitting people as Jun was, even though the spider missed it still managed to dodge Yuji's attack, which Jun let out a little laugh but not loud enough so that Yuji would hear. He  went in for his attack this time, he charged at the spider and slashed at its head, striking it right between the eyes, causing it to let out a ear piercing squeal. "Finally hit it" he let out another laugh this time it was pretty audible so that the both of them could hear it.

CRITICAL -2 HEALTH

Spider: 17/35

Rolled 9 on Battle Die

ID: 3265

Now it was just Mari and Nihilus left; the others had wandered off to hunt for materials, which was good. Soon their hunt would be over and although they didn't have as many as Mari would have liked; they did have a suitable amount. It would do for now. Mari would have to organize a guild meeting soon after this to discuss her PKer status with them. She also wanted to help introduce the new members to the founding members. Mari didn't expect her guild to garner such attention. She wasn't good around large crowds but the guild would serve to be a useful distraction from her current turbulence of emotions.

Who knows? Soon she may be able to learn to switch off such horrible feelings and emotions. Mari shook her head, kneeling down to look in a few blueberry bushes nearby. She found nothing, she just came out of it with scratched hands.

Loot Roll: 5 - FAIL!

Perma ID Roller ID #3266

Guild Gathering Total:

2 Performer Material
2 Alchemy Material
5 Blacksmithing Material
3 Cooking Material
1 Tailor Material
1 General Material

"Tch, this time I wont miss."

I prepare myself for another attack when Kosan jump into the battle. I was just about to welcome him when he rush ahead before giving me the chance to do so. He land a perfect hit on the spider.

"Nice one Kosan~"

I lower my pose and shoulder my sword, ready to charge in with <Rage Spike>. As I wait for the skill to be used, Fallen attempt for another attack and this time he succeeded.

"Haha, I won't lose to you two! Fallen, <Switch>!"

ID 3267  BD: 4  MD: 6-3

I unleash the skill and leap towards the spider. I'm confident I can hit the spider this time. I swing my sword up, aiming for the head.

Maybe I should practice more.

The strike miss the spider just by a few inch. Angered at getting attacked by three people at the same time, the spider try to trample me. I roll on the ground to avoid myself from getting stomp.

"This sucks!"

Mari continued to forage around in the other bushes now, attempting to find something decent. Whilst she was riffling through the bushes she managed to find a blank material, otherwise known as a universal material. She held it up and stared at it, it was an odd looking thing. With a shrug she placed it in her satchel with the others. A Universal material would be useful as it could be allocated to any profession rather than a single one. 

"If only every single search was a successful one..." She muttered under her breath.

Loot Roll: 19 SUCCESS

Perma ID Roller ID #3270

Guild Gathering Total:

2 Performer Material
2 Alchemy Material
5 Blacksmithing Material
3 Cooking Material
1 Tailor Material
2 General Material

Jun was ecstatic that he had managed to hit it, that meant that his fear of spiders had died down somewhat. He went in for another attack, he pulled his sword out of the spiders head and stepped back before running in and throwing his arms out in front of him, he had over judged it and went just a centimetre to the right. Jun sighed, this was pretty frustrating in his opinion as he was usually pretty good a this whole fighting thing.

Rolled 3 on Battle Die

ID: 3274

(OOC- This post started BEFORE i did the <<The Traveler>> quest or doing level 7 on that quest , so i will RP for the time being as a level 6)

As Kosan watches Fallen striking the spider-looking creature he said "Nice one little Fallen"  as he watches Yuji charging her skill and missing ... "Well , you will get him next time Yuji !" he added to encourage him on his next attack . It was his turn to attack again and as he charges at the creature with his sword he deals another critical hit leaving the creature with low hp . "Do your best to end it before it hits us" he said jokingly.

2 (Dice 3298) + 4 ( OHSS ) + 2 (weap) = 8 Dmg

Fallen:15/15

Spider-Looking Creature: 9/35

As I roll frantically on the ground, Fallen and Kosan rush in and attack the spider.Fallen didn't manage to land a hit, but Kosan deliver a critical strike on the spider that push it backwards. I take that opportunity to get away from the spider and prepare myself to attack it.

"Well I don't think I'll be able to take it down. I'll leave that to Fallen~"

I run forward and slash all six legs. All my attacks connect and the spider is immobilize. I run back to the group and watch the spider struggle with itself.

ID 3362  BD: 8  MD: 6-3

Fallen: 15/15

The Red Eyes: 2/35

(I swear to god I hate the perma roller)

Jun saw that the spider was almost down so he went in for the final attack. He charged at the spider and jumped over it, putting his sword below him so that he would slice it as he went, he over judged the angle he was jumping at and went straight over it without even touching a hair on it's body he landed awkwardly and slipped over falling on his face. He groaned and stayed there so that someone else would deal with the spider, he certainly couldn't.

Rolled a 3 on Battle Die

ID: 3430

Seeing that he could not end it Kosan "No problem mate , i will end it !with a small smile on his face as he gets ready to charge for the last time . While charging the creature , he saw a small opening in the middle of it . "Now's the chance" he said to himself while landing a hit on it . It was a critical hit that split the creature in 2 before it melted into hexagons that flew through the air."Done !" he said while rubbing the back of his neck

Dice 3451. BD : 10 , LD: 17.

DMG : 3 + 4 +2 = 9 DMG

Fallen: 15/15

The Red Eyes: -7/35 (OVERKILLED)

Jun was a little disappointed, he hadn't managed to beat the mini boss, but at least he managed to do something. He stood up with another groan and went over to Yuji and Kosan, a little window popped up in front of him, it was the loot he obtained from the fight.

Congratulations!

You gain:

1 Performer mat and 175 col.

"All right! Something decent at least. Got a performing mat!" He smiled and closed the window, the items adding themselves to his inventory. He'd have to give up the mats at the end so that they could be distributed evenly, him and Yuji would get the blacksmithing mats and maybe some of the general mats.

Rolled 10 on Loot Die 

+2 to Loot Die

+1 Performer Mat

ID 3461  LD: 15

"Great one Kosan. That was nicely done."

Kosan land the final blow with a critical hit. To be able to strike precisely on the weak spot requires skill. Yuji check his loot window and close it with a nod.

"A general material. Not bad at all. Alright, time to continue gathering."

(Gain 1 general material and 125 col)