PP: Cerulean Silence : Material Gathering

*remember this RP is set before the death of Argumail

Mari nodded toward the present guild members.  “You all may have noticed that I am now marked as a PKer.” Mari took a deep breath, wrapping her arms around herself. “This…is a very difficult topic for me, so bear with me – I will tell you once, and only once and I advise you to keep your discretion on the matter.”  Orhalimi had joined, a tad late but she wasn’t going to say anything, as long as he pulled his weight. He looked as though he was about to say something, but catching the forlorn look in her eyes, he stopped.

“There is…was a twisted player named Uriel who made a mess of things, I found out he had taken my daughter, and was physically hurting her. I tried to –“ Mari’s voice broke, as she covered her mouth with her hand, turning away from the group. She couldn’t break down here. Not in front of her guild members.

Mari took another deep breath and turned to the men of her guild. “Long story short – he was hurting her, and would not stop till I attacked him, but when I did attack him he used her-“ Mari glanced down, it was clear she was trying her hardest not to break down in front of everyone.  “He used her as a shield, and so my strike hit her instead. Thus. Pker status. If you don’t mind – I won’t discuss the matter further. Know that I am against taking a life, and would never do it – unless multiple people were in danger.”

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel listened before nodding slowly. "A-ah...i'm sorry for judging for you because of your status, miss Mari..." He said quietly, looking down. wishing he hadn't shown how much it bothered him. " I'll think about my profession though, i promise." he smiled a little in a attempt to lighten the mood. "I'll get back to work then, if it's okay."  He bowed a little before turning back round, going to pick the small patch of herbs he had seen earlier. He knelt down, once again hiding his face.

Loot Roll: 18 (Success)

ID:2285

This time he managed to gather some of the resources, picking a good amount and adding them to his inventory. He stood up, waving at the other members of the guild. "I got something!" He called, smiling.

+1 Alchemy Material

Jun was standing back in silence, he was listening as Mari explained her new found PK'er status. He looked down at the ground throughout the entire explanation, it was horrible what some people could do. This player named Uriel must've destroyed her life, Jun sat down and took in what he had just been told. He sighed and looked at Mari, "I don't really know what to say, other than I'm sorry that happened to you, it's a horrible thing that happened to you, I understand if you wish to be alone for a while." He could see that she was on the verge of tears so he decided to keep quiet and get back to finding materials, there wasn't really much he could do to comfort her. Walking over to a patch of herbs he decided to try and gather some more materials, his efforts were in vain however as the herbs were rotten.

Rolled 8, Loot Die

ID: 2329

"There was.....huh..." Yuji want to ask what she meant by that, but seeing her verging on tears shut his mouth. "I won't say I understand your feelings leader, but I know that you weren't wrong at that time. You try as best as you could to prevent it. Know that no one blame you. Even if the other players hate you for your PK status, people around you will be there to support you, that include us."

Yuji look around and see a boar not far from their place. "Sorry for what happen to you,leader. I won't talk about this with anyone,but should you want to share anything with us...just call us and we'll be there." 

Yuji slide through his menu and store away his mine pick. He then equip his beloved sword. The silver edge gleam brightly. "A sword without a sheath, what do you guys think? She's strong and doesn't have anything to hide that. She show her strength to make anyone shudder. Honesty really is the best sometimes~"

With that said, Yuji run towards the blue boar. The big size doesn't scare him, as he used to this mob. He close in and deliver a double slash.

ID 2332  BD: 7  MD: 7-3

The two hits connect, forming a double line scar at its back. The boar turn around and face its attacker, retaliating with a tackle. Yuji make a double backflip with his acrobatic skill, evading the attack.

"Well,you guys want to join the fight?"

Yuji: 34/34

Wild Boar: 14/21

Mari shook her head, "Don't be sorry Nihilus. It's a good thing. You should be wary of those who carry the PKer mark. Always be wary." She shook herself out of her emotional state and reached out to ruffle is hair. "You were right to assume the worst." She turned her gaze to her guild members. "I would never hurt those in my guild."

Mari gave a wry smile and a nod toward Nihilus who seemed proud to have obtained a Material. "Good, we'll add it to the gathering total. It's a shame, we have a few Alchemy Materials and Cooking Materials but no Alchemists or cooks. If no one has an issue the ones we cannot use I will sell and use to buy equipment for the player who needs it most." Mari may have wavered in her resolve, but it felt good to have the distraction, it felt good to see her guild members finally working together - even Orhalimi who had stormed out of their last meeting.

Mari turned her attention to Jun. "I've had my alone time, and will continue to have it in the future. Right now - is guild time. I'd be a useless leader if I left you all in the dark." Yuji said some meaningful words before charging toward an usually strong nearby boar. Mari gave a nod toward the others. "Join him in battle if you want - I was considering having the group split  into two teams to fight mobs. Fallen you can go with Yuji, Orhalimi, Nihilus - you two with me. If you wish."

Mari, continuing the hunt for materials,kicked over a loose log, seeing a few rocks underneath it she jammed her dagger into them digging them up. She was successful, one of the rocks had been an ore.

Loot Roll: 19 - Success!
+1 Blacksmithing Material

Perma ID Roller ID #2353

Guild Gathering Total:

1 Performer Material
2 Alchemy Material
2 Blacksmithing Material
3 Cooking Material

Rolled 4 on Battle Die 

ID: 2391

Jun decided to join in with Yuji to fight the wild boar, it was probably a little out of his league but he didn't really mind. Running towards the boar he decided to do a basic slash. He jumped a little far to the left and sped right past the boar and landed on his head right on the other side of it. Jun pouted and stood up, "That was just a fluke I'll hit it next time." He went back around the other side of the boar and stood next to Yuji, he was ready to have another shot at the boar.

Yuji smiled at Fallen's little mistake. He reminds him of his beginner's days. "Alright, I'm counting on you. OK, it's my turn." Yuji push his feet to the ground and throw himself forward. He charge at the boar like a cannonball. Raising his sword forward, he confident that this strike will surely hi.

ID 2399  BD: 8  MD: 1

The sword went deep inside the head. Yuji push the boar to the ground, rendering it immobile. "Haha, how do you like that?!"

Yuji: 34/34

Fallen: 15/15

Wild Boar: 7/21

Rowan nodded his head slowly, he had nothing good to say on this matter. He himself lost a good friend, and he knew this terrible feeling. He looked down, yes he remember, the empty feeling inside that never stop and eroding your soul. The last thing he wanted is to feel pity for him. This pain never stop, but fuses inside and becomes a part of you. It shapes your personality, like many other things.

He can't imagine the pain she was going through, killing her own chil...

Wait. what does he think to himself? She never really died, no one can really die in this game. The only thing that's gonna happen is they will start as a new characters. Yea, it's really sucks to train yourself again....but that's all. You can't die in this game, game like that can't simply killed you. But if he believed it, why his eyes fill with tears?

Id #2411 (Too troubled to find materials)

((Again set before the incident with ARgumail so technically Terrence would still be in the guild at this point))

Mari watched as Yuji and Fallen went off to go hunting for Materials by killing mobs. Leaving her, Orhalimi and Nihilus. "Doesn't look like MacGrath or Terrence will be making an appearance today." Mari said absent mindedly. "Shame...I haven't heard from either of them in a while. I hope they are both still alive." 

Mari knelt down, checking for any recording crystals which could be found under ore and rocks in the remaining few rocks that was down beside her. She was successful, again. After such a disheartening conversation with her guild members. It was nice to have some luck. Mari looked up at Orhalimi and Nihilus. 
"Did you two want to continue to gather this way, or did you want to fight some boars?" She noticed that Orhalimi was crying.

"Rowan, are you ok?"

Loot Roll: 19 - Success!
+1 Performer Material

Perma ID Roller ID #2413

Guild Gathering Total:

2 Performer Material
2 Alchemy Material
2 Blacksmithing Material
3 Cooking Material

I am ok? Are you kidding? Your eyes...make me wanna cry.

"I'm fine....just thing that I'm starting to reach the point that this game stop being fun anymore, that's all". He looked at Mari, then looked away in pain. He can't stare these eyes, they remind him the pain of the loss, exposing the lie that he was trying to tell to himself. If it will stop to happen, I won't find any reason to play.

"About before. Well, you know. It doesn't matter how much blacksmiths will be around, or what I said before. Just forget everything I said, and do whatever you want". He wanted to apologize. He didn't said that guilds are useless around here, he didn't said that all was a game for him and he never meant to anything in that meeting. He didn't said that after this gathering, he will go to check if he can die. 

"Come, let's find a materials for you. A gathering will be fine.."

{Rolled a 5}

Rolled 8 on Craft Die

ID: 2708

Jun was still pouting as Yuji went in for his attack, at this point in time he was just trying to have fun, it was one of the only times in this game that he actually could. Jun was determined to give it another shot so he charged right at the boar, he intentionally ran to the left this time and sliced along the body of the boar, Jun let out a little cheer as he actually connected with his sword this time. Walking back around to Yuji with a smile on his face, not taking his eyes off the boar, he prepared for the next attack.

Thorns +1 Damage

Boar: 5/21

I watch Fallen slice through the boar's body from left as he run towards me. Despite his level, he can fight way better than most of the player I saw during my journey. I turn around and slap him with my left hand on his shoulder, not too hard as my strength stat are higher than his.

"Good one, Fallen. Alright, my turn right?"

I face the boar. Its abnormally high HP doesn't bother him as it is the most easiest monster to fight. I lower my pose and raise my sword. The system detects my pose and my sword begin to shine yellow.

ID 2710  BD: 6  MD: 6-3  LD: 3

"Hyaaahh!"

With a small shout, I charge forward at the boar and swing the sword down. Yellow trajectory follow the sword in the air as it goes down. The sword cut through the boar's face, reducing its HP to zero. Its large body shatter like glass and black text appear. I get a tailoring material this time. After reading the message, I close it.

"What did you get Fallen?"

Boar: DEAD

(Gain 1 tailor material)

Rolled 13 on Loot Die

ID: 2712

Yuji came over and gave him a pat on the back, Jun smiled and returned the pat before Yuji went in for his attack. His eyes were wide when Yuji struck the boar, he was pretty powerful, Yuji opened his loot window and received a crafting mat. Jun opened his little window as well. 

+1 Blacksmithing Mat and 105 col!

He smiled and closed the window, "I got a blacksmithing material and some col. Pretty good if you ask me." Jun sheathed his sword and went back to looking for mats. His idea had turned out pretty good, besides Mari who was understandably sad, everyone seemed to be having a good time and they had had relative success in obtaining materials.

Mari frowned at Orhalimi, he still thought it was just a game? That people didn't die here? Just what would it take to get him to realize that he was being idealistically foolish? Mari didn't say anything, she had to bite her tongue to keep quiet. She cleared her throat, accepting his apology. "It's fine Rowan. You're here helping the guild improve now. That's all I can ask."

Mari started chipping away at the second rock by her; "I think we need to focus on materials for those in our guild, whatever extra we have for professions we do not have I will put in the guild bank."

Loot Roll: 3 - FAIL!

Perma ID Roller ID #2720

Guild Gathering Total:

2 Performer Material
2 Alchemy Material
3 Blacksmithing Material
3 Cooking Material
1 Tailor Material

"Ehh, you got some col. My luck isn't that great today.."

I kick some pebbles away from the undergrowth. All my grinding today didn't bag me any col. I decide on saving some col in case of emergency. At this rate though there will be none in my savings.

"Why don't you look around for some monster Fallen. I'll find some materials here."

I turn around and watch the three people near the forest entrance. They seem to be doing fine there, so I ignore them. I equip my pick and go near big rock.

"Well, give me some ore will you?"

ID 2724  LD: 11

"Nothing here. Alright, next stone."

Rowan tried to smile "Yea, you are right". Just don't let it fight you, maybe one day you will learn to live with it. He forced himself to look at her eyes again, he saw the girl he loved looked at him back. A girl who never got a chance to play the game, a girl who died on her first trip abroad. She was so like her, maybe if he would go with her she was by his side now.

All that is left for him is to believe that she started a new character somewhere, and traveling in the world to search of him.

He still had much to say, but he didn't had the right to. "God gave us the right to forget. I hope one day you find peace" he whispered quietly that no one else will hear except her. Then he started to go around in search for materials. 

Id #2746 (11)

As Kosan approaches the big group of players he sees they are from his guild .. The one he just joined . He went to them and said  "Hello guys , Name's Kosan , glad to meet you all" with a large smile on his face. "I will be around here fighting boars , call me if you need me , or join me if you want" he said while running at a boar and charges at it with a hit .

Kosan - 20/20

Boar - 14/21

While jumping back Kosan puts his sword in a defending stance.

#Battle dice 

As the angry boar charges it hits Kosan with a direct hit . A perfect one ! As he falls on the ground he angrly says : "How could a stupid boar like you do so much damage . I wasn't ready for this one ." Getting back up and preparing to charge at the boar with all his might . "You will pay for this"

Kosan - 17/20

Boar - 14/21

Mob Battle dice #2762 

As I walk around to search for valuable ore (hard to find one because it's just floor 2), someone I didn't recognize approach our group. He introduced; Kosan was his name. Our guild are gathering members slowly but steadily, which is a good sign. After introducing himself, he charge at a boar and begin fighting.

"Well, looks like he can handle it for now. Why don't you join him ,Fallen?"

I found a rock which seems to contain some good ore inside. I swing my pick for a few times as hard as I can.

ID 2835  LD: 16

"Alright, got one!"

(Obtained 1 blacksmith material)

Jun laughed, "He seems to be handling it alright on his own, I'll just keep looking for materials. I might not get anything anyways." He looked around and spotted a nearby mining node. He pulled out his sword and drove it into one of the breaks in the rock, shattering it and uncovering the ore underneath. Jun picked up the only piece of ore that he could find and added it to his inventory. "Got another blacksmithing mat." He walked back over to the rest of the group and pretty much just stood around and watched Kosan attack the boar, his fighting style reminded him of himself.

Rolled 20 on Craft Die

ID: 2870

+1 Blacksmithing Mat

Kosan starting to charge for the final hit at a boar , he rapidly swings his sword in the boar's stomach and with a powerful move he splits it in two , leaving small particles behind . "Now you go down , finally"  he said to himself on a happy tone . "Well , let's see what i get .. 1 Material and 105 col . Quite good ." he also said to himself .

"Does anyone need any help?" he asked the rest of the players while eating some bread to remake the lost HP . 

Kosan - 17/20

Boar - 0/21 (DEAD)

2899 Dice# Looting = 16 , Battle = 7

*Mat Gathered*