Solo with a Party (Zelrius, Rebekah, Alkor, Mari, Life, Kiru) [PP-F1-9]

Zelrius stood on a field in the first floor. This particular field was flat, and now quiet. I say NOW quiet for the only thing that was on it at that moment had cleared out all the monsters and managed to chase away any players who dared come into the area. The chasing wasn't hard, All he had to do was show anyone who came close his orange cursor then whip out his Twinfire Sword. There he simply stood looking around for a bit. The usual breeze was now more a gust of cold wind. The Sky was not clear as it normally was on the first floor. No, on this day that same blue sky was now completely a dull grey. Zelrius knew what that meant. The air in the real world was probably the same, Cold and Dull. Meaning Winter was approaching.

Of Course in the world of SAO, Winter was nothing different. Only decorations and stuff of the like. The only floor that changed weather was the first floor and that was because... well, Zelrius didn't know why it was the only one that changed. Beside the point, It also meant that November was coming to an end and the Boss of December would start soon. And before all that, This particular Arrogant player had invited some of those he had met previously for a little grinding quest of his own.

Waiting, In his newly tailored All white Tuxedo along with a nice Golden tie, Zelrius equipped his Guantlents of Mymridon and Boots of Evasion, Awaiting the arrival of the invited group.

(Rules of This RP:

Because it is a large one, let us set down some Guidelines.

If you do not post within 24 hours, You will be skipped. You may rejoin after you are skipped, Just keep inmind that You are not entitled to extra posts in order to catch up.

Post order will be determined by who posts first in these next few posts. Once everyone has posted ONCE I will announce the post order and we will move on from there.

If you leave the RP please state that you are doing so, This way we do not have to wait on you to be skipped.

Other then that, Have fun and welcome to the Roleplay of Eight partcipants.)

Rebekah had received a message, it was that super annoying arrogant player once again. He was asking for a big party roleplay event, and looked for people to join. Although, she had no interest in partying up with him for another bit, she was interested in showing up, and being able to refine her combat skills with one of the stronger players around.

She decided to attend, hopefully there will be a few more people who show up, as she made her way towards floor 1. On her, she equipped both her weapon, heartstriker, and her leather battle coat, and nothing else.

When he received an invitation from Zelrius, Alkor knew that turning it down would be a bad idea. They had partied once before, and between the two of them, they had felled a boss level enemy on the fourth floor in a matter of minutes. If that player had a vision for something mind blowing in scope, Alkor couldn't help himself.

He wanted in.

Strolling up to the meeting place on the first floor, Alkor withdrew his hood and stood in the group with his face on display, something that was irregular for him in many, if not all situations. He buried both hands in his pockets, looking around and waiting for others to arrive.

Zelrius, markedly, was wearing another goofy, albeit flashy outfit undoubtedly meant to make him the center of attention. Though they were polar opposites in that respect, Alkor held only proper regard and a sense of authority for the man- born out of experience fighting at his side.

"I'm here," he called out, making himself known to the group.

It was rare for Mari to recieve messages, and even rarer for them to be from Zelrius. The lofty, egotistical well dressed man. One of, if not the highest level players in Aincrad. She had a few supplies with her. Potions, her candy bag - the rose coloured armour tinted in shades of her signature pink colour. Mari wasn't in the best mindset lately, in less than a week she had managed to inadvertently kill two players - two people - and whilst she was not up for a large gathering something run by Zelrius would prove to be a good distraction. She had levelled up a few times since they last met.

Upon arriving at the designated meeting area Mari noticed familiar faces; Rebekah - the girl who cooked her a fine tasting meal and Alkor. A man Mari had some form of sentimentality for. He had his hood down, which was unusual for him, and Zelrius - being typically Zelrius wore another flashy suit. Stark white. Mari had to wonder just how quickly that thing would take to get dirty.

"Well, aren't you as handsome as ever?" Mari teased Zelrius as she stood by Alkor, giving Alkor a small nod of acknowledgement and a wry smile. If he was going to be here, perhaps Life would be too.

L had received an invitation from Zelrius, it was odd seeing as they barely knew each other. In fact he could vaguely remember the last time they met. He strolled over towards the meeting area his dark chocolate hair falling messily in front of his face as his nightmare cloak warped his outline, it seemed to suck the light out from his surroundings. Zel seemed to be wearing something rather odd and wondered if he always dressed that way considering they where trapped in a death game.

He scanned the area and took notice of the others, Mari AND Alkor both there. He smirked faintly and quietly joined the group, he wasn't all too sure how Alkor would react to his presence but he seemed rather open since that night he lured him into his cave of lurveee with Mari. Perhaps something good had come from his efforts, he was rather curious. 

I touched the pendant around my neck and stared at it. The details engraved into it were so tiny that one could not see them unless they were inspecting the thing. My vision was blocked for a second with an annoying message screen. Upon opening it I smirked and stopped what I was doing. The message I received was from none other than Zelrius, the conceited yet amusing player. I had met Zelrius when he so rudely interrupted my boredom killing. I was playing with a lava blob when all of the sudden he killed it, thus killing my fun. We argued for a little while, then the competitions began and we battled a monster together. Not soon after that I crashed his little raid planning party and got myself the position of team leader.   

I began to walk again in the direction of the meeting place under the grey-ish sky. It was weird how the climate changed sometimes, it felt unnatural. But that didn't bother me so much as everything else did. I looked at the message one more time to confirm the location and set out to join him without a second thought.. 

When I walked up to the small gathering I saw no other players that I knew. I could have sworn that the pink haired one was at the raid planning but I wasn't sure. Other than that the only other person I knew was Zelrius. I made my way past everyone without another thought and addressed Zelrius. That's quite the suit there, what happened? Did you clean your other one incorrectly? I jested and finally noticed his tie, it was gold. That made me smile just a bit but I didn't know why. I guess maybe it was because it was another color? 

Zelrius clapped his hands together as the party he had invited to meet him assembled. Up to now, The boy had said nothing to anyone about anything. He inspected the group once more and found that He had one who never bothered to Show up. Zelrius thought to himself a milion nasty names to call that person, and how insolent they were to reject him, The Blood Buccaneer! Letting go of that thought Zelrius stood and simply said "Right, We are all here now. I'd like everyone to introduce themselves, Say your Level and Name your weapon. This way we all know just a bit about eachother and what to expect during a fight." "I'll go first as a demonstration. Salutations and Greetings. I am Zelrius, Blood Buccaneer. My level is that of thirty-three and I wield the sword of Twinfire."

Just listening to Zelrius' level made her sound weak, is it really possible for him to be that strong. Regardless, she looked around, as if nobody was going to say anything next, so she decided she will follow after him. "Good Morning Everyone, I'm Rebekah, and I wield the rapier, Heartstriker" she replied into the crowd, hoping that was all she had to say, without leaving out anymore important details. She would find out soon enough when the next person begins to speak.

Settling awkwardly into the group, taking a spot near the outside of the little gathering so as to keep the attention away from himself, Alkor frowned when Zelrius asked them to introduce themselves. He heard the Buccaneer take the spotlight all too eagerly, then Rebekah from the Guardians of Aincrad. He barely knew the woman but for a small amount of time they'd spent grouped together.

When it came his turn, Alkor let his eyes close and folded his arms. "Alkor," he stated dully, "and the traitor, Nightbringer." At his hip, the sword remained dormant like a sleeping dragon. It seemed to shift- or maybe that was him- when its name was mentioned. The blade had a vicious and insatiable energy surrounding it. Alkor almost always kept it sheathed.

He didn't want to give his level, because hearing Zelrius' made him feel insignificant. Instead, he shrugged the last bit off and gave way to the others.

Mari noticed that Alkor shifted away from the group, her eyes followed him, but she did not. He was moving away from the group to avoid bringing attention to himself, he didn't like crowds. So Mari following him like a lost puppy wouldn't help that. Instead she just gave him a warm smile before shifting her attention back to the group. Both Rebekah and Alkor failed to reveal their levels, for whatever personal reasons they had. Mari shrugged. She knew she wasn't as strong as Zelrius, but she was almost half his level - and rather than feel bad or low about it, Mari felt confident. If she was already half way up to his level with the small amount of time she spent fighting and pro actively hunting, then it wouldn't be all too much longer till she had matched him. 

"I've met you all before, you should be familiar with my name. Levels aren't exactly everything..." Mari muttered as she glanced to the side, scratching her cheek. "But mine is 15..." She equipped her dagger, giving it a swirl before balancing it on the palm of her hand.  "My weapon is The Deathly Rose - A Rare class dagger, nothing fancy really - but it gets the job done."

L didn't really want to make a big fuss about his presence so he simply waited until instructions where given to him. He noticed Alkor splitting off from the group and frowned faintly, though that was just his normal expression anyway. He noticed Mari speaking up and smirked, as blunt as ever. He supposed he guessed it would be at least appropriate enough to give them his name and level, after all, he didn't want to seem rude. "I guess i should introduce myself. I only really know Alkor and Mari. Im level 13 and my sword is the blade of the abyss" He drew out the long black thai machete from his back and let the weight of it swing itself around until he sheathed it again "My username is Life, but you can call me L. Makes it less awkward. It's nice to meet you all" It was a warmer introduction than he wanted to give but it didn't matter. 

When Zelrius disregarded my comment and kept moving along with the agenda I was upset just a little. That was no fun! Zelrius explained that we should introduce ourselves and state our level and weapon. I grinned, this was my time to shine. First a girl named Rebekah introduced herself but didn't say her level, neither did the boy named Alkor. Alkor didn't seem like a people person to me. Mari, whom I now remembered did the correct thing and said her level; Life did too. I was surprised to hear them have such a low level but then again I wasn't. After Life, or L, I decided I wanted to go next.

With a flip of my half white, half black, hair I narrowed my eyes into and icy stare. Hello, my name doesn't matter but if you really must know...I'm Kiru. I have many nicknames such as the queen of ice, Classfied, and princess. If you please you may call me something you come up with, otherwise call me Kiru. My level is thirty six and I prefer daggers, they go unseen when you want to be sneaky. But I have been training with my sword by the name of Thorn. I pulled out one of my daggers and started to twirl it, like a pencil that was weightless. I learned this trick with a pencil when I was younger. When I got into SAO I just used a knife instead for the lack of pencils. 

(Post Order is in names from Left to right in the Title)

Zelrius nodded, and added a "Salutations" and then whom ever had just introduced themselve's name. He cringed in annoyance a bit after two players refused to mention their levels, and once more as Kiru stated her own. Zelrius was sure as hell there was no way princess would out do him this time around.

Zelrius clapped his hands. Once more he checked, and realized they were only missing one person, But that'd be quite alright. Grinning He drew his Twinfire Sword and walked off. He looked back to his group. Zelrius had stood next to all these people in battle Except the one by Life, or L, As the man liked to be called. But by looking at him, His look just said he had no fear of anything, even if that didn't nesscarily mean he was strong. Zelrius grinned, He was more then happy with his party, as they seemed an applicable group. Quickly, Orange ish monkey esque things jumped out of the underbrush. More then usual as this was a large Party, and Zelrius was more then Happy to Tango.

(These have +1 Evasion and do 5 Damage a Piece)

(3577 BD 8)

Zelrius 79/79

Rebekah 31/31

Alkor 28/28

Mari 41/41

Life 28/28

Kiru 75/75

Mont 21/30 (Two BD/T, Two Turns)

Mont 30/30

Mont 30/30

Mont 30/30

At the exact same time when Zelrius had attack the first mont that had jumped out at them, Rebekah decided to quickly attack the nearest one that she could fine, without wasting much time. Usually she would follow up on that target, but there was one who was right in front of her, and she nearly freaked out over it appearing out of nowhere. She took out her rapier and thrusted her weapon into it, surprisingly she had found the weak spot right away, landing a huge critical hit. She now found the rest of the group.

3672: BD = 10 (crit*, no evasion)

DMG = 3 + 4 + 3 = 10

Zelrius 79/79

Rebekah 31/31

Alkor 28/28

Mari 41/41

Life 28/28

Kiru 75/75

(Mont has +1 EVA, 5 DMG)

Mont 21/30 (Two BD/T, Two Turns)

Mont 20/30

Mont 30/30

Mont 30/30

Alkor slowly released his weapon and realized too late that these beasts were quick. He nimbly arched back, out of the way of a vicious strike that had been intended for his chest, only to find his hands preoccupied with keeping him from falling flat on his back.

With a coarse grunt, Alkor righted himself and dragged a hand across his brow. "Close," he muttered, then- "when did enemies like this start spawning on the first floor?"

It wasn't so much that he was worried, than the situation had thrown him off. He wouldn't be able to make a proper attack until he adjusted and figured out how these things attacked.

[iD: 3678, BD: 1]

Zelrius 79/79

Rebekah 31/31

Alkor 28/28

Mari 41/41

Life 28/28

Kiru 75/75

Mont 19/30 (Burn finished)

Mont 20/30

Mont 30/30

Mont 30/30

Mari almost stumbled back. These strange beasts had jumped up and out from nowhere, "what the heck are these doing on the first floor!?" She exclaimed as she flipped her dagger around, lowering her body ready to strike, the creatures didn't seem to have any real pattern to their movement - at least not one Mari could pick. They jittered and jumped around.

Mari sprang forward, waiting till she was almost on top of one of the Monts before driving her dagger into it's back, it squealed and wrenched itself free, at this point Mari backed into line - waiting for her turn to strike again. Is this what Zel wanted? Just to fight things across all the floors?

Battle Dice: 5 + 2
Damage: 8

Perma Dice ID #3693

Zelrius 79/79
Rebekah 31/31
Alkor 28/28
Mari 41/41
Life 28/28
Kiru 75/75

Mont 19/30 (Burn finished)
Mont 20/30
Mont 22/30
Mont 30/30 

Looking over at the others fight he started to pick up on their fighting style. Interesting.. He thought to himself. I wonder how they would handle something harder though.. Most of the players where a high level and so floor 1 enemies weren't strong enough for them in fact he wondered what these mobs where doing out on floor one. He was so lost in thought one of the monsters crept close to him without a sound, L turned sensing something about to strike but it was much too late. He raised his arm quickly but that was all he could manage before the critters teeth sunk into his arm. He grinned as its pathetic attack barely scratched him and flinged it into a tree allowing his battle healing to completely heal what little damage it did. "I suppose these aren't going to be much of a challenge are they?" 

ID: 3940

~Attack Failed!

~Enemy Perfect critical! 1 damage! (1+2-2)

~Battle Healing! +1 hp

Zelrius 79/79
Rebekah 31/31
Alkor 28/28
Mari 41/41
Life 35/35 (My sig is outdated) 
Kiru 75/75

Mont 19/30 
Mont 20/30
Mont 22/30
Mont 30/30 

Suddenly, a whole group of orangish creatures sprang froth from nowhere. They began to run around in random directions to attack but obviously some of us were on high alert. We were prepared for this probably. I stopped spinning the dagger in my hand and threw it at the earliest opportunity. It slashed the edge of the creature just as soon as it tried to move. It evaded getting badly damaged by my dagger. Since when did higher level creatures roam this low of a floor? It wouldn't matter to me or anyone else here much, they aren't really a threat either. I thought but didn't really give it much effort, I didn't care about this that much. All I cared about was finding myself something to do.

ID 4125; BD 5 + 1ACC= 6 (+3 Dagger, +1 Base Damage- 1 EVA = 3 Damage)

Zelrius 79/79
Rebekah 31/31
Alkor 28/28
Mari 41/41
Life 35/35  
Kiru 75/75

Mont 19/30 
Mont 20/30
Mont 19/30
Mont 30/30 

• 1 month later...

Zelrius grinned. It would seem that things were already go with a larger group of people. That was good to hear of. He drew his twinfire sword once more from his sheath (As it was habit for him to sheath it after every attack) and sprang forth, Attempting to leap on one of the many Monts that Surrounded the large and oddly paired group (ID 6549 BD 8)

Lucky Zelrius had leapt on the one he had attacked last time, Dropping the things HP even further then it already was 

(Not going for Super Long posts, Simply because This will be a long RP and there will be plenty enough words said)

Zelrius 79/79
Rebekah 31/31
Alkor 28/28
Mari 41/41
Life 35/35  
Kiru 75/75

Mont 10/30 (TWO BD/T, Two Turns) 
Mont 20/30
Mont 19/30
Mont 30/30 

Rebekah was next in line once more, and she charged out to meet that mont that she had fought the earlier time, but this time she completely whiffed on her swing, and miss. It was not even close, a little embarrassed, she had hoped that nobody else around her had saw that as it was a complete amateur mistake on her part. She rejoined the group thinking over what she had done wrong.

[id=6552] BD = 3 + 2 = 5 (Miss)

Zelrius 79/79
Rebekah 31/31
Alkor 28/28
Mari 41/41
Life 35/35  
Kiru 75/75

Mont 10/30 (TWO BD/T, Two Turns) 
Mont 20/30
Mont 19/30
Mont 30/30