[OP-F7] Grandpartying! (Complete)

(This party is held in the city of Nimbus: A large fortress looking city made within a large mountain, all the houses are stone and the entire towns on illuminated by bright green crystals that glow when it is dark, these are found in the ceiling of the mountain)

Tristan managed to find a nice hall. There hadn't been a party set up since the one Rue ran, so it felt like that a party was necessary again. Celes also recently became a grandmaster with her weapon skill, which he found rather impressive. He had yet to grandmaster anything so far, which felt a bit embarrassing.

The party was for anyone to join and have festivities. Especially with all the downer personalities being thrown about, Sword Art Online lately has been rather grim. It needed something to liven it up! Well, he supposed this is where it brought him.

Tristan yawned as he waited for people. There was various food and drink and Tristan was trying to decide what instrument to play for the party. Other performers were encouraged to join with playing too when they wanted to.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stepping towards the gates of the fortress and a man at the gate asked me for my invitation, So i simply said i had heard rumors of a party in the fortress and he waved me off. I decided to gate crash by jumping over the wall and running through the main gate into the hall. I must have arrived early or this was a dead party. There was a single man looking at a collection of instruments so i walked towards him and spoke up. ''Nice collection there sir what are you treating us to tonight.'' I asked

Unyie saw Tristan looking for a party to do something. She did not care what it was because she really had nothing else to do. instead of being board it might be more fun to help up the super tank. She walked up behind the man and started tugging on his shirt. " Sempai can i join your parted I have good luck and can open treasure and stuff because i am a treasure hunter." She was fiddling around with her finger as she spoke because beside luck... she was not really good at much else.

As Kosan's heards about the party he heads there in a rush . At the gate was a big guy who asked for the invitation . "I don't have it , but i know the one who organizes this .. And he asked me to come . He didn't gave my any invitation , so yeah "  The Big guy waved me off . As i was leaving i turned and started running besides him then hide in a corner . There wasn't much people there yet so he decided he would wait there , then leave , so the big guy would stop following him . 

Celes entered the room and looked around. There were people here and the party seemed to be going on she walked over to tristan and hugged him " Heyyyy there you!" she looked around the room, the glowing crystals casting a soft light over the room. It was a comfortable glow, bringing everyone into a sweet mood "Whatss all this then captain tristan? She said hugging her friend. 

Crozeph was sitting on a bench in the plaza, he was trying to rest for a while but sitting alone is not enough. After a few minutes he heard players talking about a party in a large hall inside the city "a party..." Crozeph stood up "a party?!" he exclaimed. Crozeph opened his map hoping he has locations of a few halls in the city "that might be the answer!" he said. Crozeph began walking around asking for directions of a large hall in the city "excuse me, do you know where a hall is situated in he.." a boy just shook his head and others said no. "I guess I'll be missing it" Crozeph in front of a large hall dismayed "where is that..." he turned around to see a hall with bright lights. Crozeph's eyes widened like a kid inside a toy store as he looks at it "whooaa...so this is what party is in SAOhe said slowly walking inside.

Tristan gave Celes a huge hug when she came in "Well I did throw this party for you! Doesn't need invitations either, people can jsut walk in and have fun!" Tristan grinned as he ate on some food. He wondered how many people would come since it was a party for any to join.

He noticed Rei and spoke "Sure, I can always do with materials and such. We can later go looting and such. Never actually gone looking for a chest before now that I think about it..." Tristan mused. It was true, weirdly enough he never looked for one or was too distracted to go looking for one. Well anyhow, Tristan relaxed in a chair as he waited for people. It'll be better here when there is more people though."

Before the man could reply others appeared who i only vaguely recognized i decided to just hang around for a while and when people began walking in they were talking about not having to bring invitations. I felt ridiculous for thinking i couldn't enter. It must have been a joke or something and i ran off before the man at the gate could say anything. I slapped myself in the forehead and just sat down in the corner observing the guests.

Zelrius walked through the green lit city, His Dark Suit absorbing the color and refelcting with a slightly green tint of his own. On this day, The actual suit color was Darkblue, The brim's and edges with Gold trimming. It was one of his finest suits, and Zelrius was quite proud to wear it. His white gloves also reflected green light, Though it was certainly a lightly shade. It seemed the Holidays were coming around, And even ol' Narcissistic Zelrius was a Sucker for Christmas time. He smiled, remembering setting up the tree when he was younger. Zelrius looked around, He'd been around for a long while in SAO now. Zelrius swaggered into the area that everyone was gathered at, smirking ever so arrogantly.

Tristan threw a party huh? I'm not really into parties but what the heck...I thought when I overheard a couple players chattering about it. Apparently this party was especially for Celes because she mastered some skill. I was shocked when he didn't really tell me about it, but then again I was avoiding him for various reasons anyways. I huffed out a sigh and decided it would be best to just drop in and say hi, it was Celes' party after all.

The whole town was weirdly made of stone and was peacefully quiet as I walked through it earlier. The party was supposedly in the mountain so I headed there. The inside of the hall was amazing. He's mocking me, Tristan is mocking me again. I thought and gazed around at the decor, he knew that I went nuts over stuff like this. The way that the green danced along the floor was just breathe taking. It was also reflecting off the necklace around my neck. I shook my head and walked inside to see six players occupying the room. I only did not know one of them. I gave a small wave a Tristan, thinking of the previous incident involving me bleeding. I passed by him and walked across the middle of the room. A smirk crept across my face when I saw Zelrius is yet another suit, also with his fancy gloves. Unyie was adorable as ever with her innocent yet deathly aroma. Tom was the same 'ol Tom, it was good to see him here too. And finally Celes. She looked a little more confident since the last time I saw her. I smiled and leaned against the wall behind Tristan, staring at everyone. I felt like watching instead of participating this time.

I enter the hall,situated in the City of Nimbus town center. Inside, decorations and beautiful design of the hall enter his view. Whoever arrange a party in this place really knows his/her stuff. I look around to see who's inside. He meet most of the player inside, including Tom, Unyielding and Kosan. Kiru and Zelrius attend the party too; Zelrius outfit is the most cloth around here as he look like a Prince, or something like that.

"Of course, his usual attitude ruin how he look. -sigh- "

I walk to Tristan and greet him. I know him from Rowan's shop grand opening party. Thanking him for the party, I approach Celes next. How do I know her? The only person I haven't meet before in this room is the girl in blue outfit. That must be Celes, the reason why this party is hold. I greet her and proceed to congratulating her for achieving grandmaster rank.

After all the formal greeting, I sit on a chair and wait for the party to start.

Crozeph entered the hall merrily, he darted to where the foods are and looked for fish or breads made in a special way. "I'm gonna eat fish toda..." Crozeph suddenlt stopped "it seems rude to just eat without thanking the host of the party" he thought. Crozeph had to hold back his hunger and looked around. "The host should be someone looking really good, after all this is his party" Crozeph looked at the guy walking with such pride that Crozeph almost laughed "I think that's him" he walked towards the player but stopped and looked at the person again "a guest..." he thought. Crozeph then turned his eyes "maybe someone who is relaxed and just chilling out" he muttered. He looked around and saw Kiru leaning on a wall and there was guy before her "that looks more like the host" he said as he makes his way to the guy sitting.

Celes smiled at Tristan "This is lovely, thank you so much, tristan dear!" She walked around enjoying every bit of the ambiance that the beautiful venue created. She saw Kiru walk in and she slipped over to her "Hey!" she siad with a smile, continuing to admire the venue "God this place is amazing, really..." she said, not expecting a reply, but pausing for one anyway. She quickly slipped over to get some snacks and brought them back. "Do you guys want any?" she added cheerily.

"ONEE CHAN i want snacks"  Unyie ran up to celes and hugged her excited to see her big sister. Rei felt like she was forgetting something important. they where at a party and they where celebrating... was it her birthday...no... what was it. She turned to Celes thinking about how strong she was and then BINGO... "Ohh oh, Onee chan... congratz on mastering you skill thing."

Celes smiled at her friend "No worries, I have snacks right here Rei-chan." she said joyfully, giving rei some of the snacks that she had just gotten. She leaned against the wall to watch people hang out while she relaxed, content that there was no attacking involved today "So whats new rei?"  she asked the younger girl, knowing she always had storied to tell...

Rei put her finger on her temple as she thought about something really cool that happened. Only one thing came to mind. "Oh oh, uhh this man challenged me to a duel, offering me free food if i beat him. but i lost. I thought i was stronger but i only managed it hit him 1 time. The Dice roll Gm does not like me very much when it comes to battle T-T"

As the more people start coming Kosan comes out of the place he was hiding and goes to Celes "Congraaaats Celes for becoming a grandmaster" he said while huuging her. "Do you have any drinks around ? I would like to make a toast. Maybe even a shot's contest" he said smiling while seeing Unyielding. "Heeey Unyielding ! How are you ?" He asked smiling

Tristan grinned at the sound of a shots contest. "I think some friendly competition would be great. Would liven up the party too. I would join, but I think I'll play music instead and I can't play it with poor hand-eye coordination from drinking." Tristan chuckled. He was tuning a guitar, then started playing it. It was a happy and upbeat tune to bring the party up.

I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against the wall. Next, Celes approached me cheerily. Congratulations Celes. I said with no sarcasm in my voice, or a cold stare for the matter. After she left I replied, knowing she wouldn't acknowledge me. Yeah, Tristan sure did an amazing job at finding a place...Since the last time I saw her I could tell that she had gotten a lot more confident. 

From in front of me I heard Tristan mention a drinking contest, I simply rolled my eyes and grinned. The last time we went out to dinner I remember him having some weird drink, probably alcohol. I blushed when I realized I was thinking of him again. Almost like he could tell what I was thinking; I heard a recognizable guitar. Right away I knew it was Tristan's, and it was still annoying yet soothing now. 

Anyone around me would sure see a change in attitude of me, I wasn't speaking to anyone much either, nor did I want to socialize.