[OP-F7] Grandpartying! (Complete)

The young woman slipped into the back of the party. Though she was in no shape to be mingling, the thought of missing the celebration made her guilty. Celes was only an acquaintance, but her new skill was something special, and the woman felt she should be there for the other player. So Lessa had donned her blue jeans and familiar pink blouse, and made her way to the seventh floor. She offered small smiles to those who met her gaze, but there was little more that she had to give to them. She had no interest in drumming up any more attention that she could. If everything went as planned, Lessa would simply sneak up to Celes, extend her congratulations, then disappear once more. At some point, she would be ready for the laughter, the joy, and the spotlight. But not yet.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rei heard about these drinking contest from her "uncle" though she never part took in one of them, how hard could it be to drink that fancy juice. As a cook Rei always keeps all sorts of food on her person. She was still alittle upset that Kosan beat her at the duel so maybe she could get revenge by out drinking him. She ran in front of Celes and pointed at Kosan, "OK REMATCH Kosan... you wont beat me this time, as a Cook i can out drink you easily." She pulled out a tray, a bottle of custom wine which was dubbed "Gladiolus HH Juice," and two shot glasses  from her inventory. all of this arranged on her tray.  Despite being a strong drink, because she has never drunk alcohol before and has not tasted, it yet it looked like some sort of kids drink She poor the wine it in the two cups and handed one to kosan while she downed the other one. "Kosan get ready to loses..." 

Celes saw her for a moment, she immediately remembered the woman from the shop. What was her name... Lessa? then, out of th corner of her eye, she watched the woman slip and finagle her way  over to where celes was standing. Celes was completely taken aback and unsure fo what to do, had she done something wrong with her order? was she taking too much time? what was happening here? 

Oh god no but...what if she talks to me.. but.. shes like.. pretty, why is she pretty. Oh no, what if she is mad at me? what did I do now? and what if she hates me forever!??! oh god i should just shut up i need to look away.. or around or.. um... maybe hide behind tristan? yeah i can go hide over there... 

She walked over and clumsily attempted to hide behind tristan, doing her best to draw as little to no attention as she could

Rue walked on Floor seven of the town Nimbus. She immediately came as soon as she heard the word "Party". She walked the silent streets that were lit by the beautiful green crystals. She also knew that Tristan was hosting it. She decided that he was a lot better of a plartyplanner than her. This was way better than floor ten. Arriving at the party she noticed a few faces. She walked over to Tristan and began to playfully scold him. How could you ever think of having a party without me! How! She the grabbed a nice cold drink.

I stand up from my seat and walk to the table sort with various food. You can't never find food this much without getting know with appropriate people. I didn't feel like eating despite the attractive assortment. Ignoring the chaos near me (a bunch of people compete in drinking contest), I fill my glass with wine and walk away to the corner of the hall, watching the players that have arrived.

Most people gather around the competitors there. The song fits in perfectly, except for some that choose not to involve much in this party. I look around for someone to socialize with. Everyone seems busy at this moment. So I just drink while enjoying the cheery mood in the hall.

The blonde gave a small smile, and opened her mouth to greet Celes. But when the player ducked behind Tristan, Lessa's face fell. Why was the woman behaving so strangely? Had something happened while she was out "finding herself" over the past week? The pink player's cheeks burned as she reached back to scratch her head. "Alright then," she whispered. Then, louder, "hi Celes." Not wishing to be rude, she also glanced up at Tristan. "And hello, Tristan. It is nice to see you again." Once introductions were completed, she returned her attention to Celes. "Uhm, I just wanted to congratulate you on your grandmastery. That is really impressive, and you should be very proud."

Zelrius smiled around at the scene. The festivities certainly had livened up the place, and before long there were a lot more people in the area. He looked around, and then went to the party owner Tristan. Zelrius hadn't realized it, But his usual arrogant swagger and narcissistic facial expression were gone, only to be replaced with a more or less giddy and happy version of the two. His dress shoes clicked as he made his way to whom he thought was the Party thrower and asked him a question.

"If you want, I can order in Food. I have a great bit of money and time to get it all over here. I think it'd be great to have a feast of sorts?"

"O-oh, uh Hi lessa!, Th-thanks..so much..it... yeha thank you!" 

oh god shes talking to me what do i do shes pretty and she reminds me of maggie and what if i made her mad maybe i should just ask her yeah that what ill do ill ask

She looked up to face the young woman, and was immediately flusters. behind a red face she asked "H-how are you?  did, um, you enjoy the-um potions i made for you and stuff? I hope its all good? um whats new? man you sure look um nice today or...yeah"

Look nice?!? what are you twelve helena?  seriously, you are as smooth as you are with maggie. She would call you Toto for that for sure... she thought remembering Maggie's favorite comparison to a character from the Film Cinema Paradiso.

[EDIT, i was sleepy, sorry for the spelling failures] 

The moment another person blocked his view of what he thinks as the host of the party, he lost sight of him then he looked around to see others talking "wwait..." Crozeph stepped back to the corner "...they pretty much know each other here" he thought. The thought of it made him feel nervous "what if there was suppose to be an invitation here?" he said. Crozeph just stood there and looked the players attending and hopefully he might get a chance to thank the host if the party doesn't need an invitation.

As he gets provoked by Unyielding at a drinking contest he approves thinking to himself "Isn't she to young to drink ?..." As unyielding pulls out the wine and the glasses he says "It's on , fill the glasses and lets go" quite amused at the thought of what will happen next, As she drinks the shoot , he starts drinking as well his shot "Ok ! Fill the next one !" he said getting ready to get drunk

Rei looks at him, "You maybe stronger, but cooking is my element their is no food that can beat me"  She poors another round of shots for the two. She downs hers first before Kosan could down his. When she finished the room became warped. "uhh.. whats the.... Kosan... why are there 2 of you... You cheater... How can you make clones" She pointed at the air random as her eyes where halve closed. 

Seeing that Unyielding drunk her one already he goes down with it fast as lightning . "Whoa , this drink sure is ... hard" he said as the alcohol started making it's effect. "This .. is gonna be nice" he said to himself getting ready for the third one as he hears Unyielding talking about cloning . "I think the alcohol started kicking in already for little Unyielding.." he said to himself smiling a little . "Pour the next one !" he said with a small smile on his face.

The party turn into a wild one, exactly like the one in Rowan's party. Except that this time it's not party spoiler, but party goer.

Unyielding and Kosan doesn't seem to be holding well. Not surprising, considering how strong the drinks. The words they speak becomes incoherent; that's how the drunk always talk. I try to hold back my laughter as I watch the couple sway left and right with drinks on their hand, both refusing to give up.

I drink again from my glass, waiting for the great development between the two drunkards.

"Well we already have food here, but if you're that hungry I won't stop you." Tristan chuckled at Zelrius who seemed to want more food, be it in quantity or higher quality.

When Lessa came over Tristan stood up and gave her a hug "Hello there! Its great to see you again, it's been admittedly a while."

He watched the two as their cheeks burned like a fire and they awkardly rolled out their thanks and whatnot. "What's with the awkwardness? You're both acting like you have a knife pressed against your back." He laughed. Then again, he was oblivious to awkwardness properly half the time.

The hug came out of nowhere, and it caught her entirely off-guard. Despite the innocence of Tristan's action, it had been a while since Lessa had been embraced like that. She felt her muscles tighten up, but she patted him clumsily on the back with one hand. "It has been a while," came her response. "A lot had happened."

Turning back to Celes, she gave a small shrug. "No awkwardness," she answered, referring to the comment Tristan had made. "I just don't know a lot of these people."

Remembering the words Celes had spoken, Lessa nodded. "The potions were excellent. Thank you so much. And you're very sweet. You look lovely too."

If celes could get any redder, she would have. She choked a moment on her drink and muttered a "Th-thank you.."  she did her best to distract herself and be comfortable...

yeah tats it, just be cool, its not like anything can happen with her you have Maggie, but shes so cute you should avoid temptation... but she seems sweet it would be terrible to not get to know her...

Celes stepped forward and smiled "So how have you been?  tell me about whats going on?" she said, moving slightly closer to the woman and grabbing a drink for her in the process.

Okay yeah, that was pretty smooth, you go helena, you go girl~ 

Tristan tried and succeeded not to burst out laughing. Well she seems to want to know more about you. I've never seen a more obvious pull in my life. Then again, Lessa might not know she's only into the same gender...

Tristan wondered about how she thought about Maggie, but decided to let it slide. Being a party for her, she could do what she wanted in his opinion. Either way, seeing her like this was rather amusing.

Unyie pours two more shots downing another drink as she hands Kosan. The world spun around as the drink effect spiked. She hiccuped and started leaning back and fort however the tray in her hand stayed completely still. She placed the wine on the tray and placed it on the table. She turned to Kosan and she saw 5 if him now... "5 Kosan... You... Uhh... I uhh... who are you..."

She looked around and everything was warped she then started walking around the party, completely forgetting about the contest. She saw Tristain, celes, and a girl she couldn't remember. But she knew her. She walked over the the girl nearly tripping over herself. She squinted her eyes and focus. She thought really hard and remember the to pk events she was in. She was the one who made them stop... She was a police lady or something.

Unyie nearly tripped again and reached out to grab someone. She ended up holding on to Tristan. She did not look at him though as she was focused too focus on this police woman(lessa)

Drinking the last glass of shots he says "Well  ,i will stop here Unyielding , i see ... you can't take any ... more " as he starts leaning a little left and right just as he sees Yuji on a table drinking some wine and smiling watching us at the contest . "Where did Unyie go ? .." he asked himself watching around .. "Oh she is with Tristan and Celes ... and that girl ..."  as he walks towards Yuji's table "How are you Yuji ?.. Enjoyed watching the ... Contest ?" he said as he was trying to regain control to his senses .... 

"And...Knockout. Looks like both can't stand the mighty taste of the liquor."

Unyielding point at people randomly, the kid must have taken too much shot than she can handle. I just smile when she walk towards Lessa but ended up grabbing Tristan as she about to fall.

As for Kosan...

"Hello there Kosan. I'm enjoying your little contest there. So who won at last?"

I help him to stand straight as he looks like he's going to kiss the floor if I let him wobbling like that. I just hope that he won't barf... Does SAO have the function to let people vomit...?

I shake away the thoughts and fetch Kosan some water so that he can sober down.