[OP-F7] Grandpartying! (Complete)

Zelrius nodded at Tristan's comment. Clearly, Catering was not of the issue here at this particulkar party. "Aye, See ya around Tristan, I am going to go interact with other people. You have a good evening." With that, Zelrius took leave of The one of Surname Delaney and walked over to Celesmeh, Or whom he had heard was Celesmeh, since he didn't know the girl personally. His arrogant swagger actually being a quite fast way of walking, Zelrius was infront of her in a few seconds of leaving Tristan, and His even more narcissitic and overly confident grin opened to Congratulate her as a few amount had done so far. "Salutations and Greetings, I am the one known as Zelrius. I heard you've grandmastered a skill. Quite the accomplishment. Now, If you do not mind me asking, Would a chat bother you at all?"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celes looked from Zelrius to Lessa for a moment, and then turned on her charm, she knew what people like him, with his swagger and his moves were like. She winked at lessa and looked at Zelrius with a confident smile "I dont mind a chat at all, I have heard of you, you know. What do you need from me?" She looked at him as if slightly awestruck, this was a high level player and a player killed after all, it was an honor he was even looking at her. Or so she figured.

Lessa tossed Zelrius a sideways glance as he approached their small party. When he requested a short conference, and Celes looked to her, the blonde gave a small nod. "I'll talk to you later," she assured her, before backing away a few steps. Celes had asked her a myriad of questions, and they had gone unanswered when the higher-level player killer approached. She would be sure to catch up with the brown-haired grandmaster later. 

But for now, she turned to Tristan. "How have things been?" She asked simply, hoping to hear some news of her guild. She had lost touch with a few members, and she hoped her guildmate could shed some light on their progress.

Tristan smiled at Lessa, it nice being able to catch up again. "I suppose you could say being a proper Guardian of Aincrad, helping people out and the like. After all, I was also one of the first people Celes met and such, so I suppose you could say I raised her into this world." He chuckled, thinking about past times.

"But yeah, mostly going out and being helpful to parties and ensuring they don't get murdered. You?"

Unyie held on tight to Tristan... for some reason the world became was permanently tilted on its left side which through off her balance. She would unconsciously start leaning to the left before shaking her head and straightening herself. Everyone's words where starting to blend together and she could barley understand anyone. She was getting really worried, because she did not understand what was happening to her. Finally her stomach roared and she felt really sick. she grabbed her stomach and started pulling on Tristan shirt, "Tristan sempai... Tristan sempai... I... dont feel so good..."

I looked at the pitiful scene ahead of me and shook my head with a slight laugh. I really am carefree tonight aren't I? To just be standing here laughing at a party thrown by Tristan, who would have thought. I couldn't help but grin sweetly at everyone as I pushed off the wall and headed over to where Unyie, Tristan, and another girl was. My plan was to just thank him for the party and leave. Oddly enough I didn't want to be rude right now. 

I was about half way to the trio when I noticed that Uniye was apparently drunk. This was odd, seeing how she was obviously too young for that kind of stuff to ruin her. The only thing I did was roll my eyes and advance to Tristan. Tristan, thanks for the party but um, I don't really know anyone here and it would be a little weird for me to..I'm leaving. I was shocked at how flustered I sounded, why was talking to people these days to difficult? 

Zelrius looked around and then glanced back to Celemeh. He gazed at her, Analyzing her. He admired her looks. Zelrius was always a sucker for girls he didn't know, It was just in his nature. Though she was Clearly older then He was, Zelrius could not pass up the chance to hit on her. Though it was not ye ol' average "hittin' on" that comes from normal guys. That was of course, Zelrius clearly wasn't a normal guy. He was extremely narcissist, a Masochist in a sense and a tad bit sadistic. That combo made his words come out differently. "Well, Once more, Quite impressive you've Grand Mastered a Skill. Your dress and your way of carrying yourself are certainly different then a few around here. Mind telling me about your being?" (Poor Zelrius has no idea the mistake he's made)

Celes smiled, playing into his narcissism " I dont mind at all, talking to someone as renowned as you. I'm just a simple player, I focus on dealing Damage, as much as I can. Since I do that I needed to first up the one skill that would allow me to be stronger."  She smiled bating her eyelashes. She knew this game, and it was hilarious "What else can i say, I'm a simple player really. An alchemist and a hard hitter, fast and hard you know" she winked "What about you? I'm sure the rumors of your power dont live up to the reality." 

Zelrius of course fell for it. He just got caught up in his own Ego, that the boy actually lost intelligence in this conversation. "Well, The Rumors are actually BELOW the truth. I am stronger then any pesky player can imagine. My DPS being unmatched by any and all who live in this world. My sword for Blue and Red Flame is that of a 1 and a trillion find. I've yet to see another sword match its strength. I always have and will continue to dodge Ninety Percent of Hits thrown at me, And the ones that do hit end up getting deflected with thorns. My accuracy and precision is that of the deadliest warriors and weapons in History. So, With all that being said,"  He Winked back to her "How about a nice chance out to dinner with me?"

Celes smiled at him. "I do quote a bit of damage as well, and my evasion is amazing, im sure you know i can keep up with you. But you know what? I cant go to dinner with you." Celes said walking over to Lessa and getting her attention " No Zelrius I cant go out to dinner with you, because Im going to dinner with this lovely lady. What do you say, Dear Lessa?" She said, giving lessa a quick look and then smiling devilishly at Zelrius.  Her hand reached to hold lessas hand softly, while her other hand slipped a potion into Tristan's pocket. 

"I ah-"

Tristan gave a sigh. He really was thinking in some respect about Lessa in a different manner, something he only had when he was first in SAO. His interest in her since had been pushed aside due to other matters such as helping Celes and such.

However having an underage drinker latched to him, Kiru speaking about leaving being all awkward and Celes looking like she wanted to take Lessa to bed already, he was starting to think any effort right now was futile. Maybe he would have to try another day.

Tristan picked up a nearby sick bucket which was by the alcoholic drinks and handed it to Rei, then turned to Kiru. "Well I'll be sure to fight the Sand shark with you, so don't forget about that."

Then he turned back to Lessa and waited to see what happened, seeing as for all he knew she was about to go off with Celes for dinner.

"I don't know. Why don't you try. Don't try it at me though."

I watch Unyielding grab Tristan cloth while grabbing her stomach. It looks so wrong I have to bash my head on the wall a few times on the wall until the <Immortal Object> appear on the wall, stopping me from getting aggressive. I just have to do it to throw away these thoughts. What thoughts? Why don't you figure it out yourself.

"Why don't you have a second round with her again. Might as well drink until we drop,right?"

I refill my glass with juice this time. I don't want to go back to my room in drunken state.

Unyie released Tristan after he gave her a bucket. She so confuse by it that she forgot she was not feeling well. She picked it up and and turned it upside down hoping something else would fall out but nothing... no col, no treasure. She released tris and started walking towards the exit will holding the bucket to her side... she was going to make it. she was going to not... She tripped rolling out the door and landed in a bush... hidden for the world...

I reached out to catch Unyie before she could leave but she was already out the door. I looked back at Tristan and stared. Ah, um okay. I'm sure I'll be back to normal by then..probably. I said and stood there akwardly. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to leave after saying goodbye or stay because I felt like I should have said more. Finally, some sense got knocked into me and I turned to leave. 

Tristan could feel a bump in his pocket, wondering what it was. Celes winked from where she was, apparently having slipped it in there.

Item: : Liquid Bravery

Quality: good
ID: 3859
Description: much like liquor this allows someone to carry out their Heart's desire, without fear, Unlike liquor you keep your complete mental faculties.

Well, he guessed she wasn't lying when she said she would serve as a wingman. He thought screw it and took the potion and drank it.

Suddenly he felt like he could do things he was usually not able to do, simply because he would worry too much about consequences.

Now though, censored consequences!

Tristan turned to Lessa and sweeped her up like a princess. He knew Celes was hitting her, but she had commitments outside the RP and after her breakdown regarding Maggie before, he couldn't have her go flirting with someone else.

"Guild Leader, let's go somewhere else before my brother Celesmeh cheats on her significant other." He grinned as he said. The genius behind this plan was that even if Lessa had no interest in him, it could just be seen as rescuing Celes from not betraying her trust to Maggie, which was partially his intention.

He knew Celes was probably ready to smack him a new one for that, but didn't care. It was her fault for giving him the potion. "You guys make sure Celes has fun!" He said over his shoulder.

Celes stared at her brother angrily, mouth agape. "Dinner is not a date, you have hurt me, brother. You know I have not- You have hurt me brother." She bowed to Lessa for a moment and then sadly added "I'm sorry I will not get to you know you, and I am sorry for this mess" She looked around and calmly said goodbye to everyone "Have a good night everyone, I am leaving. She briskly turned and began to walk away. 

yeah I like her, so what? was that necessary? did he really think?!?!  i cant believe he would do that to me... 

As she walked she tears began to form in her eyes. she was embarrassed, hurt, and sad. 

I folded my hands in front of me when I walked to diminish the shaking in them. No one really noticed this about me but when I was anxious or something my hands would tremble. This time I was really nervous talking to Tristan but I couldn't figure out why, I had insulted him so many times, punched him even, and gave him the cold shoulder so why? With all the confusion in my mind I barely noticed the chatter behind me anymore as I pushed on the door to leave. I bit my lip and took one last look at everyone behind me. What I saw practically tore me to shreds, Tristan with another player. My eyes lost all color and I swallowed hard. I kept myself calm and collected though as I walked outside. I left in the blink of an eye, embarrassed for coming.

(Poor Tristan doesn't know he just shifted the balance of the universe XD)

The blonde player was startled when Celes invited her to dinner. Immediately, she began to think of possible explanations. Though she was not aware of  the woman's sexual orientation, she could see the move as an excuse to escape from Zel. There was nothing wrong with Zel, but he was a bit overbearing. She could completely understand why a sweet girl like Celes might want to avoid him. So regardless of the reasoning behind it, Lessa decided playing along would be the best route.

But she was startled again when Tristan swept her off of her feet. She had not seen the man take the potion, and his sudden action caught her off guard. Judging from the reactions of those around her, it surprised everyone. Lessa allowed herself to be carted off by Tristan, simply because she did not want to cause a scene for him. But her heart broke for Celes, and another girl that she had never met. Both reacted poorly as the man carried her away, and she watched them over his shoulder until they turned a corner.

The moment they did so, she spoke. "Tristan, stop," Lessa commanded, a clarity in her tone that he was most likely unfamiliar with. "Let me down." When he did so, she glanced around the corner at the rest of the party. Just as she had suspected - both ladies were gone. Then, she turned to face him. Her eyes caught his, and she held them as she delivered her next words. "I do not know what you were thinking, but you've made two women cry tonight. What's worse is that one was the guest of honor, and now she's left her own party." She remained cool and collected, but she really was disappointed by Tristan's performance. "That is not what I expect from my Guardians."

Then, with a wave of her hand, she dismissed him. "Go. Make amends."

She turned her back on him, and without a second glance, she left the party. Is this how it feels to be a leader? She found herself asking. Would Dad be proud? As she departed, she checked the room over one final time for the woman. When she did not find her, she shot her a quick message.

Celes, I'm so sorry. Dinner would be lovely. Please stay in touch. Best, Lessa.

And with that, Lessa drifted away from the party the same way that she had come.

Tristan sighed as Lessa left. He didn't know that it would break hearts. He didn't know it would hurt his brother, the person he was trying to help.

Tristan walked to a wall, uttering out every time he hit the wall.

"censored, censored, censored, censored, censored." He cursed at himself as he hit the wall.

Why did he have to drink that potion, when mixed with the little alcohol he had would of caused a nightmare? Now because of that and his reckless mind, he did something really stupid.

Well he supposed karma had to come around eventually. He hadn't censored up basically anything and life was being almost too perfect for him. He got complacent with that and censored totally up.

Tristan sat on the entrance steps of the building and rested his chin on his hand, staring out emptily. How was he meant to approach them? Sorry, I took your friend away because my mind thought about you didn't want to cheat? It just wouldn't cut it, as they probably knew that.

"Why am I such a spanner..."