[PP-F4] Small Snow Angel.

I wandered around the forest, wondering why it was always so much prettier at night. My breathe billowed out in front of me as I clung to my stuffie, chilled by the cold. Padding into a secluded glade, I decided to stop for the night here. Twirling to the top of the hill, I looked around to make sure that there were no monsters here. To any onlooker, I would have either blended into the scenery or have been a small silhouette against the cold, bright white full moon. I sat down and took the music box from under my arm. I twisted the little knob on the bottom, then set it upon the ground, swaying to the music for a moment, then laying down on the snow. I drifted off into the black nothingness of sleep, out of the cruel world's icy clutches....

(I was actually listening to Davy Jones Music Box with Rain. whilst making this post instead of the music box's song. XD)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a beautiful night in Aincrad. Even so, I couldn't enjoy it at the very moment since I'm in battle. I was facing a field boss that only had a 1 hp left. Swaying left and right avoiding his attacks I quickly unsheathe my sword, "The Oblivion", thrusting forward sticking it through the field bosses chest. After he shattered I panted slightly knowing my health was rather low, around three. While sheathing The Oblivion and looking at the bonus item I got. It was just an old blue colored trench coat. Going to my HUD I equipped the trench coat which was called " Trident Coat ". It hung to the back if my knees and was rather nice fitting.

Heading outta the forest I hear something like music, maybe? Walking over to the direction a slight breeze flew by blowing my light purple hair. Making it to the music I notice a little girl sleeping as I raise my eyebrow walking over to her i crouched down and flicked her forehead trying to wake her up. "Hey kid!? This isn't a good place to sleep, ya know? We should get you outta here." he said in a worried tone though you couldn't tell by his facial expression since his snake like smile was on his face all the time along with his squinted eyes.

Thinking to myself "Obviously the kids a rookie or maybe just an idiot. Who knows?" Looking at the girl I shrugged "Kiddo? Why are you sleeping in an area like this? It's pretty dangerous, ya know? I'll take you to an Inn. No worries I'll pay for it." His snake like smile and squinted eyes were rather deceiving. Most people can trust someone like him but it's not wise to trust him all the time. He was a carefree guy but he hated a lot of things and would try to hide it with his smile and acting as if he was the happiest person in the game. Looking at my level I chuckled a bit "Man I'm already level 17. Amazing."

"Mister? Eh? Now I feel twenty five when I'm only sixteen. No problem kiddo." he said happily as she went around in circles around him he started to sing along with her as she fell to the ground he did the same. Laughing with her I look up to the beautiful sky "Heheh. By the way, my name is Zauis. But I'm usually called Zuzu or Zuzukins. Pretty funny name, huh? So what's your name kid?" he said while getting up and reaching his hand out to her to help her up.

Feeling the warmth of Mavis's hand it made me smile even wider. It felt as if I was holding my little sisters hand. Looking at her stuffie I chuckled "Nice to meet you both. Now let's get going you two. We've gotta go to an Inn." he said happily while leading them the way back to the town. "So your six? Weird... You shouldn't have to be in a sick game like this...yea it looks beautiful but it's rather cruel." he sighs.

"I see. I don't think that was a smart move considering what has happened." he said in a serious tone while their arms swung they made into town while entering the Inn I registered for a room. Obtaining the room key we walked up stairs making it to our room we just bought. Being worn out I let my hand go from Mavis's while flopping down on the floor exhausted. "Heres your room kiddo. If ya need me I'll be in the room next door." he said while slowly getting up.

I was too intent upon catching snowflakes that I didn't hear his warning. I leaned a bit farther out when suddenly, I dropped my stuffie. No! Leaning farther out, I caught it just in time. Teetering on the window sill, I cried out in pure terror as I fell forward into the cold and just barely caught the edge of the window to keep from falling to the ground. Ahhh! Help! I clutched onto June and the window sill for dear life.

Zauis heard Mavis screaming and wheeling as he turned to face her only seeing her hand on the edge of the window I quickly step over there and grabbed her lifting her and June back into the room. After saving her I gently toss her and June on the bed while tucking her in. "I told ya not to lean anymore. Be careful next time kiddo. But have a good rest. Maybe tomorrow we can hang out again? Who knows, maybe a few others will join us. Hahah " smiling at her I shut the window and locked it while leaving outta her room I whispered "Sweet dreams!" closing the door I headed into my room.

About to head in his room he suddenly doesn't feel like sleeping. "Just great...." he whispered while leaving outta the Inn and walking out as the snow flakes fell. It was rather cold but I was wearing my Trident trench coat. Taking a seat on the bench that was I front of the Inn I went through my HUD and withdrew my snack I had. It was cream filled bread. Taking a bite my face was delighted, upon seeing the sun start to rise. "I wonder what this next day will bring us?"

Sunlight brightened up the bedroom and lit the floor. I danced around the room to he music playing in my head, swinging Willow around with me. I jumped, flying through the air and landing on my feet noiselessly, lost in my own world where I was the little princess and the only way to speak was through dancing. The snow continued to cast little shadows across the light whilst I spun around, using the silhouettes as tiny stepping stones in my fantasy. The room became a forest of flowers in shades of pinks and reds and purples. The floor was the softest grass ever and the air was fresh and crisp at the same time as soft and warm. A breeze caressed me in it's loving embrace that reminded me of all my friends and family. I closed my eyes and pirouetted again, then took a final bow to the invisible audience and sat upon my knees. My eyes were still closed, trying to remember the happy world I'd just been in for as long as I possibly could.

(I was listening to the fourth track on my Theme whilst writing this! I recommend listening to it whilst reading it, too!)

The beautiful sunlight beaming down around the whole town was simply magnificent. The beautiful light blue sky gave me chills down my body since I was always into looking at beautiful days such as this. Though there was a slight breeze it didn't bother me, I've always enjoyed a nice day with a side of wind. He whispered to himself, "I love sword art online. Days like this makes it feel much more better than home. Only if my mom was here to though. Anyways I wonder how Mavis is doing? I'll go check on her now." he stood up as his Trident trench coat blew slightly he walked into the Inn and signed in and headed up stairs. Making it to Mavis's room I heard a bit of movement as I knocked on the door. "Mavis? Can I come in?" he said politely.

Zauis smiled at her and walked inside, upon sitting on a chair I stretched my arms while letting out a brief yawn. Covering my mouth I looked over at Mavis. "So did ya sleep well? I thought I'd check on ya since you were making a lot of noise, seemingly from movement maybe? Any who....I didn't get any sleep." he sighs while looking through his HUD.