[PP-F4] Small Snow Angel.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuckling at her sudden smile she thanked me even though she didn't need to. I hugged her back and stood up looking down at her as I reached my arms out to her. "If you be a good girl I'll carry you and take you for a walk princess. Just as long as you don't show anymore tears." he smiled and awaited for her to hop into his arms.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around her carrying her as she looked as if she would fall asleep anytime even though she wondered where Light was. "No, I'm not positive but it doesn't hurt to try and look around for her. Let's look around town first because she's usually wondering around in town or in the forest." I walked around the town looking around as I held onto Mavis as if she weighed the same amount as a bouncy ball.

"I wonder if this place has a nice circlet or two..." Oske murmured. She was standing outside of a jewelry shop, staring at the crowns inside. None of them seemed to catch her eye. "Oh well... I guess I'll look somewhere else."

When she turned, she noticed someone very familiar. Her husband-to-be, and... a little girl? "Zuzu? Is that you?" she called out, walking toward the two.

Zauis heard a familiar voice in the distance. I turned around to see my soon to be wife, Oske. "Hey sweetie! Actually I'm glad we met because I asked this little girl if she wanted to be our daughter and she wanted to meet you. I know how much you wanted a child and I felt the same. Mavis this is Oske and Oske this is Mavis." I smiled and poked Mavis's cheek. "Don't be shy princess." I chuckled slightly knowing she didn't seem like the shy type.

• 2 weeks later...

Zauis, still carrying his little princess Calypso, he listened to the two that seemed to be trying to get to know one another. It was a very good sight and he couldn't help bit smile. His eyes thine widened as he had important news to tell Oske. He chuckled and while holding Calypso with one arm, with his free arm he went through his HUD and equipped his famous guild ware.

Consisting of blue boots, white pants and a long blue trench coat trimmed in white with two swords crossed over a shield in the back. Which also had crosses on the trench coat. With his free hand he then saluted. "Guess what you two? Well I'm sorry to ruin your getting to know each other moment but I became the co-leader of the Knights of Christ! The strongest guild." he said with confidence yet with a strict tone while poking Calypsos little cheeks.

Zauis smiled, upon placing Calypso on the ground for a moment. "Blah. Hahah. How about we all take a nice walk together before I help Calypso find her buddy?" right after he said those words he was suddenly attacked by Oske, who was giving him a huge hug while nuzzling their cheeks together and placing a small kiss on his cheek.

He blushed and hugged her back. He rubbed the back of his neck and gave them both a smile. "Actually I'm not sure how I did it, but I was the one for the job. Our guild leader, Shark, is busy with work so I'm looking after the guild. Your really proud of me? Thank you dear!" he said happily with a cheesy grin.

Lifting Calypso up into the air he sat her legs on each of his shoulders and held onto her legs as they hung down near his chin. "Now we can go for that walk! I'm sure you'll like a view like this when we walk by a lake! You'll see everything!" he chuckled while he signaled Oske, who was now walking beside them.