[PP-F4] Small Snow Angel.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis sighs as Mavis tried to make him sleep. "Thanks for worrying about me, but I'll be fine. I promise. Besides I wanted to show you this beautiful area and maybe afterwards show you a field boss I know in the area. He's pretty weak but it'll make the day fun. Well how about it?" he gave her a smile while chuckling a bit. "After we eat, that is. I'm starving! Hahah"

Zauis chuckled at Mavis acting as if she was my parent or guardian. "Your a funny kid. But yes, I promise I'll get sleep tonight. So you won't have to watch me sleep. So let's get going to a diner." noticing Mavis's face was confused I shrugged. Maybe she doesn't know what a field boss is? Hmm. He walked outta her room and waited for her to come downstairs so they could go to a diner.

Noticing her coming down meeting me outside she always had with her Willow and her music box. I wasn't sure why she carried those things everywhere but it was cute I suppose. He started to walk toward the diner, signaling his hand for her to follow. Making it into the diner we take a see at in a boothe waiting for the waitress to come and take our orders. Giving her a smile I realize the waitress has approached us and asked for our meal today. "I'll take maybe a nice looking sandwich. I need to try something different anyway...." he shrugged while waiting on Mavis to order.

A blueberry muffin, eh? That's it? What kinda stomach does this kid have. She should really order something that'll actually get her full. Mavis turned toward him as he noticed her laughing he raised his eyebrow while squinting his eyes at her. "Why did you only order a muffin? Either order something else or I'll share my sandwich with you. And why are you laughing at me?" he wondered curiously.

"Pink dot on my nose? That's strange...." he said calmly while wiping off his nose he chuckled a bit. He smiled at her and placed his hand on her head rubbing it a bit."If you say so. Do you have any friends around here? And do you have anywhere to go? Because I don't mind being around you kid. I've almost grown attached to you." moving his hand off her head the waitress walked up and sat a plate in front of Mavis which had a sandwich and a muffin in front of me. He chuckled while switching the plates he paid her. Taking a bite in my sandwich you could see the delightful ness upon my face.

"I see...." He noticed her facial expression didn't change even though it seemed as if she had no one. Pretty strong kid in my opinion. He said with a smile while he watched her take a bite of the muffin he chuckled at the crumbs around her mouth as he reached for a napkin and wiped her face off. "Im pretty your just going to get crumbs on your face again. Hahah just keep the napkin." he said while biting into his sandwich.

I nodded and continued to munch at the muffin. I gave a sidelong glance at the snow from the window just as a gust of wind blew snowflakes by the glass, making it seem like the snow was waving at me. I waved back and turned back to Zuzu, finishing off my blueberry muffin and wiping my mouth with the napkin that he'd given me. I looked back at him and smiled. Now what? I asked.

I grinned, knowing how much my life seemed to change around this kid. I feel as if this is the right time to ask her. Since I'll be marrying Oske very soon and she's been whining about a daughter, I suggest that Mavis is the ideal daughter. Watching her finish her muffin and wiping her mouth with a napkin I stood up and reached my hand out to her as we left the Diner.

The warmness of her hand felt great but it was snowing and she didn't seem to have a coat on. "You should equip a coat princess. Oh yeah, I've meaning to ask you this but would you like to be my daughter? Yes, you'll have a mommy and her names Oske. We'll love you unconditionally!" I said, with a huge grin.

I froze in my tracks and lowered my head. I robotically opened my menu and equipped my cloak. It's forest green with a spring grass green Celtic symbol in the middle of the back and on the hood right at my forehead. You can only see my nose and mouth when I wear it, since the hood covers my eyes. I stood still as a statue for several minutes, the moon casting it's silvery light upon my cloak, contemplating Zuzu's question. I glanced up at Zuzu, pink orbs hidden in the darkness, and answered slowly, Okay. But I wanna meet Oske first. Before I make a final decision.

I nodded at the fact that she wanted to meet Oske. I crouch down in front of Mavis and fixed her coat a bit and smiled at her. Going through my inventory I handed Mavis a snicker doodle and patted her head. "I got this from a bakery shop and I never really wanted it. I was just feeling down that day. But it's no where near expiration date so eat up. If you like it, that is." I chuckled and stood up and grabbed her hand while we began walking outta the town. "Are you sure you don't have any friends? We could go look for them and hang out together."

I stuck my free hand in my pocket while we continued to walk. "So you know my brother, sister, Zero, Light, Cicila, but whose Snow? Never met her before but if she's your friend then she's mine to. Where do you think we can find one of them? Though I'm not sure if me and Zero are the greatest of friends anymore and I haven't spoke to Cicila in a while." I sigh while looking down at Mavis as she munched on the snicker doodle.

Noticing it was a little stiff to walk I looked back noticing Mavis with her head down making a comment in a saddened tone. Hearing her sniff kinda made me upset. I crouched down and removed her hood while placing both my hands on each of her cheeks making her look up at me. "Don't worry Mavis. If it really means this much to you then I'll help you find them. We can start by finding Light. As long as I'm around I will not tolerate you being sad. Even if we just met a few days ago, you mean the world to me kiddo." i smiled at her.