PP- F7: Cerulean Silence - Militant Sect Mission #1

Malakath dropped into a crouch, looking at the same Golem. He leapt from this crouched stance and as he did so managed to do several pirouettes in midair.

Dice ID: 6503

Battle Die: 8

Mob Die: 2

Malakath when he took off literally became a red blur as the golem swung at him. Although his blade wasnt very strong he spun over the golems arm and sadly his blade chinked off it several times. Annoyed by this at the end he grasped at a rock on the golem's head and drove his Scimitar into the neck. Although his scimitar still wasn't very powerful so it only did base damage for a scimitar. All before backflipping off and from a crouching stance saying "Switch!"

Golem 1 10/25 Bleed 2 damage Two turns

Golem 2 25/25

Wynter took that time to draw her sword from its sheath and run forward. She was already charging the blade to hopefully ensure the attack. But knowing her luck, it wouldn't go good and she'd probably face plant and get hurt.

ID: 6508

Battle: 2

Mob: 1

Just as she expected the attack failed. She saw the golem getting ready to attack her. Adrenaline started runni through her veins and she dove out of the way. "Switch out!" She ran out of range to catch her breath.

Rolled a 4 on Battle Die

Rolled a 1 on Mob Die

Jun was just sitting back and watching as everyone else started to fight the golems, he didn't feel much like fighting at the moment, he wasn't in the right mindset to do it, still, that is what he was here for, even though he didn't want to, he drew his sword, he then focused himself on the golem and charged in. Unfortunately he tripped on a stone and fell flat on his face right before the golem, the golem raised it's foot and then attempted to kick Jun away, but he managed to roll out of the way just before it hit him.

Kosan saw mostly everyone miss or choose not to attack.. He was a little bit disappointed , but he didn't wanted to show it.. "Come n guys ! We can do this !" He said as he grabbed his sword and started charging at the golem again, inflicting damage to it , the bleeding effect killing it actually.

"One down, one more to go." He said as he jumped back to a safe distance and get ready to attack again..

6786 BD 7 , LD 19.

Kosan 27/27

Golem 1 - 0/25 dead (bleed and 8 damage I dealt)

Golem 2 - 25/25

(oOC - please everyone , post !)

Malakath grinned a he watched Sosuke drop down from his failed attack. Moving up to the next golem he planned on repeating his attack but thought it might show up badly. So he tried to throw a curveball to fool the AI.

ID: 6803

Hit Die: 3+2 = 5 Miss

Mob Die: 6-3 = 3 Miss

Malakath attempted to do the same thing as last time. The golem was too sluggish to move. But nevertheless, the golem missed. But it's arm was high enough to knock the blade for him to stop his spin.

A sigh was filled amongst them as Asen rubs the back of his neck with one hand while walking towards the rear of the group to see that Souske along with a few others including Wynter were attacking a couple of Golems. He didn't really make any moves yet as he simply watched for he felt like he had no place to interfere really. At least not at first. While watching them hack away at the golems, he had one of his stinger looking picks twirling around his finger quite casually as his orange gem glows above his head. Which he kind of dislikes the gem a little, but at least it's easier to distinguish who's a player and who's the killer around here. After seeing the second Golem in attempt to raise it's arms in order to swipe at the party in a wide arc, Asen quickly reacts to it by throwing the pick and watches it smacks home into the forehead that's a little high but it still made it's mark.

BD Dice: 7 (Hit)

MD: 8

Golem: 23/25

((AS soon as the Golemm is dead I will be ending the RP as this has gone on long enough - Next time please refrain from one lining; many of you had barely met the requirements. I am letting it slide this time but next time please keep in mind the guild rules for guild quests. Thank you.)

The quest had failed; the team had taken far, far too long to get anywhere and night was approaching - fast. Mari cleared her throat- pushing to the front of the team. "Alright folks. I am stepping in. Unfortunately we dawdled too long. The day is almost gone. Once this golemn is down I am dispersing the guild hunt. We will pick up again in the future." 

She pulled out her dagger, and in one swift movement, drew its blade across the golemns torso. Ice began to form where the deep red, digital gash was, it travelled down to the golemns legs till the mob was frozen in place. Mari gave a curt nod. 

"There. It should be easy to finish."

Battle Dice: 9 + 3= SUCCESS
10 Damage + Frozen for 1 Turn

Golemn: 13/25

Kosan felt a little bit disappointed.. The guild hunt was a failure... It took to long for the group to handle the golems.. Also , new people kept coming.. "If everyone would've been here from the start we would've ended faster.." He whispered to Mari as he got out his sword , charging at the Golem .."OK , let's end this guys !" He said as he charged at the golem , his sword passing through it , inflicting some damage , then jumping away at a safe distance.. He didn't planned to get hit by it right after he landed his hit , bringing it closer to death.

6906 - bd 6

Kosan 27/27

Golem - 5/25

Mari shrugged, "Sometimes, these things happen. I'll reassess the members I have in the guild. If members are inactive I will remove them."
She watched as Kosan landed a strong strike on the Golemn - the golemn couldn't move, so naturally wouldn't retaliate. The ice had just began to melt when Mari kicked off for another strike, she dealt the final blow and the golem crumbled to the ground. Mari sighed, flicking her hair out of her face.

"Shame." She muttered. She wouldn't get any loot from the  beast due to her high level; she turned on her heel to assess the guild members. Some of which were new. "I'll be holding a guild meeting soon. I hope you all attend. For now, I advise retiring for the night."

She gave them a small nod before pushing past the guild members; heading toward the teleport pad outside the safe zone - and disappearing from the floor.

Today; was a bust.

Battle Dice: 5 + 3= 8 SUCCESS
GOLEMN:DEAD