Dude , try : mabinogi , WoW Private servers (They are free , nothing to pay for , quite nice ones as well ) , AION , TerA , Vindictus *That's not really a MMORPG , but it's a good game* , there was another game ArcheAge or something like that ... But that's mostly Pay2Win . AION was nice , i played it . I stopped as noone played with me . I still have Mabinogi and a WoW Private server . 

Elsword

If you guys want to check it out I recommend this game. I'm a fan of the battle system, and from what I've seen so far it's not a P2W game. Some of the most skilled players are ones that don't buy better equipment or even the expanded item/skill slots, but it's really about how skilled you want to be with the characters you play. There's many videos of it on YouTube if you want to take a look.

In terms of the system requirements I don't believe it requires too much. I run it on my MacBook Pro from 2009 through a Windows Bootcamp partition and it's really smooth when my internet is good.

For the Kirito dual wielding fans there's actually one job path which turns you into a dual wielder: Sheath Knight

My girlfriend and I played Aura Kingdom for a fair bit (we're pretty avid SMITE and Dragon Age players right now).

It's fun, it's got a lot of unique classes, and it's not a huge time sink like a lot of MMOs.

Plus it definitely has Kirito inspired classes :P

I've read articles on it and this is what I've come up with:

The game's story is a bit bad, as it says, and too thin. It says here that it is not pay to win as well. 

In addition it says that you can chat until a certain level, can't PVP until a certain level, and all that.

This article was about a year ago. So I really doubt that stuff are the same. So can you tell me if they still are or have they changed?