Character Drawings for a limited time!

Example order:

(Pyro's)

She is very tall and about every part of her body is skinny/slender. Pyro has shoulder-length purple hair. (Her bangs are shown on my profile pic) Her eyes are blood red, large, and she had really thick eyelashes. Pyro has a small chest since she is still a growing teen >.< and wears a turtle neck, short skirt, thigh-high tights, gloves that cover the whole hand, mid-calf high boots, and a long-sleeved jacket that stops mid-torso and has two stripes on the end of both sleeves. The sword she equips is curved btw.

-Pyro

A good order here. I will show you all what it looks like when I'm done with it

Yeah, I'd be interested. There are pictures of Lessa in my avatar and in her journal. She's a pretty happy person, so I imagine she'd be smiling.

Go ahead and give her a try. I have no expectations, and you can just use her to practice your skills. I'll pay you regardless.

I don't have any Col yet but I'd love it if you know Vincent from Final Fantasy 7? I'm doing some quests that i'll probably get some Col from if you're happy to do that?

I dont but I can find out

I'll give you a few hundred depending on how much i like it. Just check out my journal and you'll get a good understand of what my character is like.

Ok. I will get on it as soon as I am done with the other three.

Yeah, I'd be interested. There are pictures of Lessa in my avatar and in her journal. She's a pretty happy person, so I imagine she'd be smiling.

Go ahead and give her a try. I have no expectations, and you can just use her to practice your skills. I'll pay you regardless.

OK. Just like I said to Life, it may take a while. I am trying to draw 5 currently and am almost done with one of them, just asking the person a question.

You should put your drawings on your first post;
again it's going to be hard for people to determine if it's worth it if they don't see it.

It's like saying.

"Hey, you don't know me: but you should give me $25 because I can do a thing!"

"Whats the thing?"

"You can't know till its done, but its good."

--

See my point?

I feel it is wasting his town though: why spend anywhere between half an hour or more on something commission based if there is no commission involved?

Showing artwork that he is trying to sell would help boost sales and save his time: as people would know what to expect.

I mean I have personally seen it as he showed it to me, and I don't think it's bad, but I feel that if you are offering something you should at least show an example of what that 'something' is. Not just to people who ask for it but to the thread - to the target audience: ie- the forums players/members