(OP-F1~F6) New Player

"Sorry"

Aedan smiled at Wynter while scratching the back of his head. He looked around and after seeing the people around him he regained confidence, he was no longer afraid.

"Well, I guess I can't keep slaying boars forever if want to get out of here. Sorry for keeping you guys up, let's go!"

Aedan started going in a completely random direction, only to look back a few seconds later.

"I just realized I don't have a single clue on how to travel from one floor to another..."

Then he noticed the teleporter and stepped in it.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you mean any bosses, the front lines cleared it before even I existed in the game." Arekkusu said as he remembered being a lonely new player. It saddened him, but that was all over now. "And there are no monsters in general as well, we will enter a safe zone. Or at least an area near it. Admittingly, the monsters are a little more annoying to deal with in there, but I'll make sure nothing happens yet."

"Well... What are you waiting for Wynter?!" she said cheerfully.  It seemed that there were already others on the other side of the teleporter waiting for them, it was just Wynter, Tyrius, Arekkusu and her left on the side that they were currently on.  Sousuke and Aedan were already on the other side, which reassured that they would be okay being on the other side without Arekkusu and herself.  "There is nothing to worry about," she said softy Wynter and approached her.  Destiny put both of her hands on the sides of Wynter's head and pulled her head closer to Destiny's lips.  Destiny kissed her hairline.  For some reason Destiny felt like Wynter was like a daughter that she never had.  Innocent, full of hope and rather happy.  Something that she would always wish for others to be.  Destiny released her hold on Wynter's head and started to run towards the teleporter.  Destiny turned around and waved the rest of them standing there as she stepped backwards into the teleporter.  "See you on the other side!" she called out to the three as she faded away. 

The teleportation gate was  glowing, ready for Arekkusu to enter. It gave him all the numbers of the floors he already entered, he has the choice of going on any floor because he already went on every floor in the game. However, ditching the group was the last thing he wanted to do. He flicked his finger onto the number 2 and the gate glowed brightly, giving him and only him access to floor 2, or any floor for that matter. No one could sneak behind him to a floor they never visited unless it was floor 1 or 2. Arekkusu walked through the gate slowly and felt the wind take him into the gate. He was in a white space for a few seconds, then the world began to materialize in his eyes. He saw the group as well, he entered the right floor. He stepped out of the gate with a casual smile and continued to walk without a word. This floor was going to require a few monsters to be killed before they get to the next gate. "Get ready." Arekkusu said to the group, looking for the border that will bring them out of the safe zone.

"Hello Wynter!" Destiny called out to her. Destiny had her arms out and open as if Wynter would be running into them. But instead she ran over to Wynter and picked her up and spun her around, similar to what parents do to their children when they are still young babes. In Destiny's eyes, they were all still young, with the exception of Sousuke. "Welcome to floor 2." Destiny waved at Arekkusu, and turned to the other. "Well... where are we off to now everyone?"

Sousuke stepped into the main area of floor two ad heaved a great sigh as he stepped out into the sunlight causing him to squint slightly giving him the look of a truly battle hardened soldier. A look he was sure would give the others to think about especially since he used to be in military. ''Ah Urbarus, i frequent this place fairly often helping out those players who have reached this floor but are still uncertain on what to do next. I must admit it was nice seeing the first floor again and i plan to visit more often.'' he said with a sigh at the end showing his nostalgic feelings.

"Everyone, draw your weapons, we are going to hit a nest of monsters in order to get to the next teleportation gate. If anyone here is low on health, get away from the group, but don't go too far either." Arekkusu said to the group as if he were actually a leader. He looked at his group, he was the youngest of them, yet supposably the most advanced, and Arekkusu didn't want to brag about that. Instead, he just continued to give orders. "Destiny, Sousuke, you two can fight solo if you want, but everyone else, I expect you are partnered up with each other or any of us. Just don't fight alone, make sure someone is backing you up."

Tyrius grunted and said with an obvious touch of awkwardness, "Partners? Sure, I guess." He bit his cheek to refrain from saying something stupid, and stood by her side, ready to follow her, or the group, or whoever was leading. He smiled and drew his sword for comfort. He was eager to continue onward, and could barely contain himself.

"Alright kiddos.  Aedan, you're with me."  She said to him as she grabbed him by the hand.  Destiny wanted to lead and she didn't want Aedan to hold her back at all.  Destiny started marching forward.  "Keep your eyes peeled, kiddo."  she said softly over her shoulder.  Destiny was still holding him by the hand, leading him, making sure that he didn't get lost or possbily something attacking him.  "So Aedan, if there is a wolf or something that comes out.. I don't want you to attack right away, okay?  Only after my turn, and you just attack it and run out."  

Arekkusu pointed his Phoenix Blade from above to the nest of wolves below. They all circled into a formation and growled at him angrily. Arekkusu let the wind blow through his coat, then he crosse his arms as the rest of the group appear behind him, showing that has company with him if the wolves wanted to start something with his group. They had a goal and the wolves were in the way, so the problem must be eliminated.

5x. Wolves 4/4 Health. Damage 1

Sousuke watched as a group of wolves circled the rest of the group. He had been lagging behind the rest of the group and he had been lost in thought the whole time. Sousuke called out to the group and they prepared for combat. ''GUYS ILL WATCH THE REAR WE COULD GET FLANKED AT ANY MOMENT YOU HANDLE THE WOLVES!'' he called as he drew his sword.

"Heh..."  Destiny said under her breath.  "This..This is nothing.  I got this.." Destiny pulled out her Destiny blade.  She looked at the sword's blade, and saw her reflection.  She then thought about the sword's creator for a second and then looked at her left hand, the red ribbon was still there.  "Hmmph."  Destiny said prior to leaping into battle.  Destiny took on the wolf that was in front of Adean and her.  "Now... You die.."  she said as she slide her blade through the wolf's mouth and continued it continued to run through its body until it was cut through and through.  Destiny stopped running as soon as she was clear past the wolf.  
She then turned around to look at the rest of the group.  That was one wolf down, but four more to go.  "I hope they will be okay...." she thought to herself as she looked at them all.  Destiny was most worried about the lower level players. 

[6430] BD = 6; 4+2, MD = 3; 4-1, CD = 7; Fail
[Destiny deals 6 HP damage]

[Destiny  26/26 HP]

[Wolf 1: 0/4 HP] <dead>
[Wolf 2: 4/4 HP]
[Wolf 3: 4/4 HP]
[Wolf 4: 4/4 HP]
[Wolf 5: 4/4 HP]

Arekkusu saw his aunt take out one of the enemies that he was chalenging. The fight was beginning, the wolves began to spring at the players, who were ready to give their counter offer to the wolves. Arekkusu raised his blade and his body had fire swarming on him. His blade had Fire shoot from it was well, the Phoenix Wing, the sword of Fire meant to destroy opponents. Arekkusus wind the came, his energy focused on the wind, forcing the wolves to struggle with getting to his teammates. The wind was his to control ever since his almost death with the Queen Bee. Arekkusu then blurred into the air, his speed making it seem like he disappeared into the air. The wolf then instantly shattered a few seconds later. Arekkusu then reappeared on the other side with a casual smile. One ess enemy to deal with.

ID:6458  Bd: 5+1 ACC=6    MD:3

(Arekkusu inflicts 9 Damage)

Arekkusu: 50/50

Destiny: 26/26

Sousuke:30/30

Tyrius:17/17

Wynter:15/15

Aedan: 11/11

Wolf 1: DEAD

Wolf 2: DEAD

Wolf 3: 4/4

Wolf 4: 4/4

Wolf 5: 4/4

(ID 6460)

Tyrius had been standing back, eager to observe other players and how they fight, when he decided that he wanted in on the fun. He spun his sword, smiled, and in a single bound closed the distance between himself and the wolf he was focused on. As he swung his sword, he tripped over a small stone, and found himself laying on his face next to the wolf.

Tyrius swore angrily and stood up quickly, backing away so as not to get hit by the wolf. He laughed and said to the lower levels, "Remember, kiddos, coordination is very important in combat. Else you will faceplant and possibly get injured." He was upset with himself, but refused to show it.

Arekkusu: 50/50

Destiny: 26/26

Sousuke:30/30

Tyrius:17/17

Wynter:15/15

Aedan: 11/11

Wolf 1: DEAD

Wolf 2: DEAD

Wolf 3: 4/4

Wolf 4: 4/4

Wolf 5: 4/4

Destiny waited for others to take their turn to kill a wolf, but when she saw that no one took the lead, she decided that she would.  "Alright. My turn."  she said to herself as she gripped the hilt of her blade tightly.  Destiny grit her teeth as she ran towards the wolf, she brought the blade across her body as she sliced into the wolf.  She followed through the wolf's body as her blade cut through its body, leaving red streaks.  The wolf shattered into little blue data shards and Destiny didn't turn around to look at the others.  She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.  Destiny didn't need to worry, there were only two wolves left. 

[6621] BD = 7 MD = 9 (not like it matters)

[Destiny deals 6 HP damage]

[Destiny  26/26 HP]

[Wolf 1: 0/4 HP] <dead>
[Wolf 2: 0/4 HP] <dead>
[Wolf 3: 0/4 HP] <dead>
[Wolf 4: 4/4 HP]
[Wolf 5: 4/4 HP]