(PP-F8) {Wynter and Asen}

Wynter's mouth began to water at the thought of all that food. "W-wow. You bought all of that?" She took another bite. "Must be pretty strong, huh?" She looks away from him and back to the beautiful night sky. In the real world she would probably be doing the same thing she is here. Sitting on a rooftop staring out at the night sky with some snacks. Except, it was usually with her older brother. The thought of her brother made her shoulders slump and her heart sting.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"mmm... I guess you can say that, I just hunt monsters a lot and not stay in safe zones for very long if I can help it." Taking a bite of the apple after he said that, he opened his eyes as he is hiding the main reason why he doesn't stay in safe zones more than he should. Both of his siblings are trapped in this game, and even though some might he's a bit lucky that he has some family here, it worries him and drives him more to complete this game.

"I see..." She whispers. She was fully listening to him but her family was on her mind. "I'm sorry, I'm kinda distracted I guess." She laughs softly as she takes the last bite of her Apple and it shatters into nonexistence. "So you seem like you're a really nice person... Why are you so alone?" She turns her head and looks at him.

Asen was about to bite into the apple again but stopped when she asked him that. He pretty much paused for a few seconds before lowering the apple and takes a deep breath as he was trying to find the right words. "Let's just say... That I got into a bad crowd once... And because of that, there are fewer friends than I once did." He painfully remembers of a party he was once a part of. Sylphardis, Rose, Claudis, and Yuma. However, he also remembers on how they died as well and that sorrow radiates from his eyes along with guilt.

He smiles again as he closes his eyes while shaking his head. "No, you didn't know. Though I think you might be underrating yourself about your traits. Of course I would love to trust everyone in this world, unfortunately there's a lot of things out there that doesn't need trust or rather can't be otherwise it'll be considered as a weakness against PKers." He speaks from experience, though he neglects to tell her that otherwise that'll just cause her to pop the question on what he's doing with PKers.

"Hm?" He turned his head towards her from the corner of his crimson red eye. He was listening to what she was going to say, though he can also sense that she's having a confliction upon herself. When she said never mind he kind of frowned upon it. "Hey not to pry or meaning to come off rude but if you have something you want to ask me go ahead. Trust me you can ask me about anything and I won't lie to you." He ensures her as he really hasn't lied to her, she just didn't ask the right question yet.

"Erm... Well..." He was a bit iffy on going inside a building around here. Hell he hasn't been in a house in close to a year now. He's more of an outdoor person now anyways, though in her case it might be different. So after taking a deep breath as he was more likely never going to hear the end of it from the guards. "I guess we can. I can pay for a room for you in the meantime so that you won't have freeze your butt off out here." He used that as an excuse but also because at least in the Inn's room he can hide there from the guards for a while.

"Trust me, it's not the money that i'm worried about but alright then." He admits and kind of didn't think it through when he said it. Not that it really mattered at the moment since the sky is indeed magnificent and would be a waste to head inside now. "I certainly don't mind staying out here for a bit longer, in fact i'm rather enjoying myself. By the way are you seriously cold? Because last I checked we can't really feel much in this game unless you're really sensitive."

"Let's just say that i'm tired getting poked with sticks and steel. It gets annoying really when you're trying to do something." That's half of the reason of what he's worried about around here, but at least he only told her half of the truth. Though at least that'll keep her asking about the other half of the reason that he's worried about. Plus he has to be rather stealthy around here for he never knows when someone is hunting for him.

He just shrugged his shoulders and left it at that while he goes to try to change the subject. "I'm not all that smart either but I can't ignore what one says especially when it comes from your lips." He admits though it took him a moment before he realized that sounded more like a flirt than a statement. But he just shrugged it off as he finished eating the apple and it shatters into million pieces like glass in his hand.

Wynter nearly choked on her own tongue. Her face began to heat up so she ducked her head behind her collar so it helped conceal her obvious blush. "Thanks." She whispered. It was supposed to come out as a statement but her mouth betrayed her and it sounded more like a question.

Something started pulling at her attention. He changed the subject. He distracted her. She started to wonder if it was intentional but then mentally sighed and dropped the subject.

"You're welcome, though..." He poked her on the head to indicate her to look out from her shirt. "You don't have to hide your face from me, I mean I know my face is ugly but I know its not that ugly." He joked on the last part as he chuckled a bit on it. He's just trying to lighten up the mood and basically just trying to get her comfortable around him. If anything Asen knows what its like always on guard and alert, and he also knows how much of a blessing it would be to just be able to laugh and talk without the care of the world.

She laughed and relaxed coming out from her cover up. "You aren't ugly. Shut up." She joked and nudged him in a playful manor. "You know...you're not that bad." Another laugh escaped her lips. "Once you get passed the cool calm and collected look, you're pretty normal." She had no idea how wrong she was but at this point it wasn't very important to her.

"I'm usually like this when i'm not out hunting, i'm only serious when it comes to any life or death situations or any over emotional moments." He admits though he was a bit glad that she thought of him that way. At least he was doing his best to be as nice as can be without suspecting anything. It's kind of grown into a habit ever since he became a Player Killer Killer, always had to be on his guard, never trusting anyone no matter what they said. By nature he's a really fun person to be around with and is very caring at heart, but he had to make a few changes that pains him to do so.