(PP-F8) {Wynter and Asen}

"I just get uneasy when I see mobs..." She whispered with a small voice. "I'm sorry I don't mean to cross the line." She lets go of his sleeve quickly and looks at the ground. "It's kind of instinct. When I was young and my parents got into fights I always grabbed my brothers sleeve. But there's no going back to that anymore." She whispered the last part.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We're not in this world forever you know." He stated as he still seemed a bit more calm with a hint of a smile on his face. "After all, once we clear the 100th floor we can go back to the real world and be reunited with everyone." Since the day when the Gamemaster told everyone in the game that they were all trapped within this game, Asen has kept telling himself that this is all a temporary thing and that everything will be over once this game is completed.

"Oh..." He can't remember the last time he even thought about what it's like if he lost his family. However he was rather fortunate to an extent that he has family even in this game. Both of his younger siblings were trapped in this game and it was his fault for getting them involved. However he hasn't spoken a word to either of them in close to a year now since he tried to protect them from being hunted by other players. "I'm sorry about that..." He muttered before he cracks a smile and decides to cheer up the atmosphere as he reaches out and places his hand on her shoulder. "Well no matter where you are, gaming or no, you still have friends around here. That i'm sure about."

Wynter smiles softly at his words. "Yeah I do. That I'm thankful for." She looks at him and smiles more, "Thanks." She yawned and stretched. "How close are we? I'm exhausted." She shoved her hand in her pocket and felt a familiar feeling that she always got at around 5 in the morning when she was so tired but didn't want to stop gaming. Well, before she was here anyway.

"Close, it's just right there actually." He points out with his index finger as they come over a hill and just ahead of them was a large wall of rock that expands to the left and right for about half a mile. Cut in the middle like a blade was an opening where they can see the body of water as the water pours out from the mouth of a cave about 70 or so feet above ground and was filling the bank with water. The stars above were twinkling as the pool was strangely calm with a soft ripples across the surface.

He grinned a bit as she nudged him on the shoulder. "Well, I only did just found it the other day so it's not like anybody else claimed it. Besides, seeing your reaction is actually quite worth it." He teased her back as he follows her to the cave that he was talking about which was just behind the waterfall. "Hope you don't mind getting a little wet." He warned her as the entrance was partially covered by the constant flow of the water pouring down.

She blushes slightly at his tease. "Nope. I'm fine with Water as long as i can dry off in the cave." She paused at the waterfall. "You go first. I'll keep my hand on your back to make sure I know where I'm going." That was another fear of hers was losing someone in a situation like darkness. She's not ok with openly admitting it however.

He raised his brow at her as he thought up a question but he kept his mouth shut about it. "Okay if you say so." With that being said he takes the lead as he goes around the bank where a pathway etched into the walls lead up into the open mouth hidden behind the water. Without any signs of hesitation, he steps through getting sprayed by the mist that is sprung up by the waterfall. He makes sure that he walks a little further in before he swipes open his menu to serve as a dim and low lightning for him as he gets in deep enough to draw out some wood along with flint and steel. Then after setting the wood up in a pile, he strikes the flint against the steel to produce a spark. Of course he repeated the process a few times before the wood finally caught the flames and it slowly lights up the place revealing that this cave is like a dome shaped chamber that is actually quite small but big enough to fit at least 3 people without having to practically share room.

She did as she said she would and kept a hand on his back. Once in the cave she put her hand on the wall and walked in a little bit. "It wasn't that bad." She said to herself. At the start of the fire her hand left the wall and she walked to Asen. She sat beside him facing the fire. "Ok so tell me about your background." She smirked and looked over at him.

"My background?" He looked over to her questionably, though he was just curious as to why. Though she did kind of told him about her life so he guessed it was only fitting. "Well... I was a high school student who played in the school band, though to be honest i'm terrible in it. My sister, she's the youngest and she was more into hunting than anything else. As for my brother, he can be a little cocky and sometimes arrogant, but believe it or not he actually took part in physical activities within the school. So I guess it's more of a competitive sense that he would be like that."

She nodded. "Any parents? Nice house?" She was thinking about herself when she thought up some quick questions. She of course, as she told him, didn't have any parents but her house, she worked hard to pay off and it was relatively nice for a 15 year old. She had some help from the government though so for that she was thankful. "And what about any pets?"