(PP-F8) {Wynter and Asen}

She looks at him with a smile and tilts her head. "Hunting? What do you hunt, exactly?" she was beginning to trust him more and she liked that, although she normally trusted easily, in this game she's been more careful of that. It was nice to let her guard down for once in this damned place. "I mean, if it's ok that I ask. I don't want to intrude."

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She blinks hard as her eyes widen. "So where do you normally stay? It's so dangerous out there." She freezes. "Well...probably not so much for a person as experienced as you...huh." She lays back onto the roof with her legs still dangling off. "You're pretty lucky, Asen." She closes her eyes and crosses her arms beneath her head for support. Without another thought she begins thinking about what brought her to this point. He loneliness begins to set in once more and it showed on her face.

"I stay in multiple spots, mostly just spur of the moment type spots. But I normally stay in caves after I clear it out or sleep on trees. It's more... fun that way." He excused himself as he sees that she leans back from the corner of his eye. Looking back at her, he snickered when she said that he was lucky. "Oh trust me, i'm not as lucky as you might think I am." He corrected her though he too leans back with his legs dangling over the ledge as well as laying next to her. He can't wrap his finger around it, but he feels like he's needed around her. Perhaps it was just the feeling of loneliness that he's been getting from her, but he kind of wants to stay by her side and let her know that she's not alone out here.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The sound of his voice seemed to chase away the loneliness and she began smiling again. "So..." She looks at him and notice he's now laying down too. "Can I just say something that I think is important for me to say at this point?" When their eyes meet she looks back at the sky.

"I think you should know by now that if you want to ask something go ahead. I'm all ears either way." He offers to her as he shifts his gaze up at the night's sky to look into the stars above them. If anything, despite that he's pretty much secretly a PKKer he listens more than he does acting when he wants to be.

She nods. "Well..." She bites her lip, she wasn't used to doing this kind of thing. "I just wanted to say thanks. You're really helping me out here. I haven't been able to talk to someone and have a deep conversation since this all started. It's nice to be able to actually relate to someone. So...yeah...thanks." She looks off to the side and bites her lip.

He listened to her just as he always has been, keeping his mouth shut as she was talking and took her words to heart. While she was thanking however he couldn't help but crack a smile. "You're very welcome Wynter, not everyone can survive on their own out here. Sometimes some people just wants someone to talk to, laugh with, and hell even love with. This world can be a cold and dark place being alone, but it can be a lot better world when you're with other people that you can actually call friends."

"Mr. Cool Guy eh? I think i'll go with that, sounds like a fun name to me." He has a grin on his face as he was teasing as well. "Wynter, I don't know about you, but I've already considered you as my friend the moment you came up here. But yeah you can consider me as a friend if you want to." He adds a smile along with his statement.

"Erm... My cursor is just hidden, makes it harder for other players to find me." He points out though the inevitable question would pop up sooner or later. Eventually he let's out a sigh as he closed his eyes for a moment. "Can you promise me you won't freak out if I told you something? Or don't attack me, ambush me, that sort of thing please?" He practically kind of begged her in a calming tone.

He remained silent for a moment. 'Come on already, just tell her or just show her either way she should get the hint.' With that thought in his head, he swipes open his menu and toggles the <<Hiding>> skill off and above his head pops an orange gem. However he didn't make any sudden moves, rather he just watched her to see what her reaction would be. He had the feeling that she's more likely going to jump the gun just like many others do when they first see him with his orange cursor. Which is why he hides it in order to blend in with the other players at least for a while anyways.

He was surprised when the building fear was subsided inside her, though he was glad at the same time. But normally one jumps the gun the moment they see an orange cursor. "Well... You remember when I said that I used to be in a bad crowd that got my friends killed right? That crowd was a bunch of PKers that I naively trusted into believing that they gave up their ways. So when I tried to introduce them to the group that I was with, they betrayed that trust and killed every last one right in front of me until I was the only one left. At that point I was so angry I didn't care what would've happened afterwards. I just wanted... to kill them for what they did. And well... I got my wish and I was nicknamed afterwards after taking out over one hundred PKers due to the Dark Guild Hunting that I relentlessly done as the Terror of Death. Whether you believe that or not is up to you, either way that's my story. I'm not just a PKer, since I only kill Player Killers that's killed sickening for their own pleasures."

She watched him carefully checking for any signs that he was lying but somewhere inside her head she already knew he wasn't. "I..." She paused. "I trust you, Asen. I really do. I'm sorry about your friends and I underst-" She remembered seeing all the posters around town about the reward for him. "You can't stay in town. There are parties after you for the reward. Come on we'll stay outside the safe zone." She surprised herself, helping the player she only just met, but she felt like she owed him.

"And now you see why I don't stay in safe zones all that often." He points out as he gets up to his feet and stretches his body. "Also, it might be better if we take the rooftops all the way to the gates of the safe zone so that no one can see us." With that being said, he swipes open his menu again to press the <<Hide>> skill and his cursor disappears once again from sight since the moment he had let it appear the guards below them were extremely restless since they can detect his presence if he's not hiding from them.

He couldn't help but smile. Even if he really wanted her to stay with him, he couldn't afford her to be caught in the midst of his ever constant battle for survival. That's why he always prefer to be alone even if it pains him to be so, in order to make sure that no one else get's caught in it nor get involved. However, he can't force them out either for his heart won't allow him to go that far. "That's honestly completely up to you." He spoke up before he leaped from the building to the next and dashes across that roof to build up excellent momentum. "It's your choice whether or not you want to stick around. If you do then that'll be pleasant though it might get a little... rough afterwards to put it bluntly."