(PP-F8) {Wynter and Asen}

She runs beside him and looks over to him. "I couldn't care less if it's smooth sailing or rough roads from here on out but to be honest, I don't want to be alone anymore and I don't think you do either." She smirks teasingly. "Am I right?" She jumps to the next building and rolls, getting straight back to her feet.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"No I don't want to be alone, though I still have friends that i'm concerned about. You included." He spoke as he leapt pretty high, higher than he anticipated as he lands almost with grace half way through the next building's roof. The built up momentum helped with his sprinting skill since he's able to move a lot faster than normal though he makes sure to run at the same pace as Wynter.

"Jump over the wall of course." He stated with a grin on his face as he skids to a stop a little ways ahead of her while spinning on his heel to turn on towards her to look in her eyes. He's more of an eye looker than anything else, simply because he can focus on them better when he looks at them in the eyes for some reason. "Or you can just walk out through the gate while I jump over the wall and meet up with on the hill just half of a mile away from the gate or some such."

She wasn't very fond of the idea of jumping the wall. A fear of heights suddenly crept it's way to the surface. She had to stop suddenly when he did or she would've ran into him, sending both of them over the edge of the building. She looked up into his eyes, which was a distance away due to the height difference. "I like the second idea much better. Let's get going. Be safe." She gave him one last smile before maneuvering her way down the side of the building.

"Be safe? That's almost asking the impossible." He joked as he chuckled a bit before he turns on his heel and he simply jumps onto the next building. Then when he lands on the roof, he sprints across it building up both momentum and speed as he leaps to the next building landing just on the ledge before he leaps again and he flips his body to go over the wall with his hand out to grab onto the ledge if the top in order to stop himself so that he can get an idea on how far down the drop was. Thankfully it was about 25 feet or so down, which wasn't far since he lacks that type of fear as he let's go and drops to the ground. Granted he tumbled a bit to land on his butt and suffered damage from it, but he wasn't worried about it as he quickly gets up on his feet and makes his way to the spot he was talking about with her while dusting his coat off.

Land Damage - 10

Current Health - 33/43

She made sure to land in some shadows so she wouldn't be noticed jumping off a roof. Wynter walked carefully to the gates, nodding at the guards on her way. They returned the nod and she continued making her way to the hill they agreed to meeting at. Once she stopped and thought about it...she was helping someone who had killed a player. But she wasn't thinkin that in a bad way. She felt a bit better about herself. She found good company and didn't really have to worry anymore. But she was scared. She was beginning to enjoy his company and from past experience that just meant that he would probably find a reason to be on his own again. Before she knew it she was at the hill.

Asen arrived a little later than Wynter did, but he made it up there just as he said he would. He didn't abandoned her or left her standing for nothing. In fact he was just concerned on where would be the best place to sleep now that there's the two of them. "Well just think about it this way, stick around with me you'll get good practice on hiding or detecting others and such. Plus you'll get a lot of combat experience too." He called up to her though he took heed as to not let his voice get carried away by the wind.

Wynter looked up fast in surprise. "Oh hey. You startled me." She laughed nervously and walked to him. "Let's find somewhere to sleep. I'm exhausted." She yawned and stretched. Despite what was on her mind she tried to hide it. Maybe he would leave maybe he wouldn't. Nonetheless, he said he wouldn't and she had to believe him.

Craft Dice: Natural 12/ +2 Health <<Battle Healing>>

"Hm... I know of a place, where I slept in the other day. I think it's still unoccupied, so we can rest there for a while. In case you're wondering it's behind a waterfall." He informed her as he tucks his hands in the pockets of his coat. "If you feel really tired just let me know, alright?" He asked her just in case, he's used to being out this late and is used to getting lack of sleep since he practically sleeps with one eye opened.

Current Health: 35/43

She lightens up with a bright smile. "A waterfall? I bet that's beautiful." Wynter was a sucker for sight seeing to be honest. She always has been. She laughed at his statement. "What are you gonna do? Carry me?" She laughed again. She couldn't remember the last time someone carried her. It seemed such a foreign idea even though her best friend used to carry her all the time.

"Possibly, if it comes down to it then yeah." He stated rather bluntly. It's like he's not even trying to hide anything even the topic. Though he does has a smile that spreads on his face. "You should see it when it's nice and clear like tonight. It's like looking at a mirror with billions of stars twinkling at the bank of where the waterfall ends."

Wynter's face head up slightly. "You know I'm a lot heavier then I look so good luck with that. Now let's go I wanna see the waterfall!" She giggled started walking In a random direction, completely oblivious as to whether or not it was the right way. She didn't care, she was just getting a little restless and needed to keep moving.

"Aye aye princess." He teased with a grin on his face as he pointed a little to her right. "The right way is to head into a certain valley like place that doesn't have any name. That way the water fall would just be at the end." He informs her as he starts to walk along with her even though she was a little off in her trajectory. His crimson red eyes scans through the fields and takes notes on some of the monsters out here. He doesn't have a shadow of a doubt that some of these monsters are a lot stronger than they appeared to be. It's almost like Wynter said about her being heavier than she looked. There's more to one person than meets the eye, kind of a classic though to be honest.

She rolled her eyes playfully but then got back to a serious mood once she saw some monsters. "Can I trust you to save my ass if I need it?" She started walking to where he gestured to. She wasn't used to being on such a high floor. She usually stuck to 6 and below so she knew that she had better be careful or the consequences would be serious.

"That's up to you if you can trust me, but I can say that I will put everything in my power to not let my friends die on me." Then his eyes grew sad with guilt again. "Not again anyway." He muttered as he followed behind her since she seemed like she wanted to take the lead. Not that he minded in any way, it's just that he's so used to being alone that he practically does everything on his own without relying on someone to save him or even aid him. Sure some people has helped him on his hunt for PKers, but afterwards its just solo all the way through.

Wynter stops walking and turns her head. "Hey, I trust you, ok? Don't worry. I know you won't let me down and I promise I won't let you down. I don't know how long you want me around and I don't care. For now, I won't be leaving and if I do leave its your choice." She gave him a soft smile. "Friends stick together." Wynter turned her head and kept walking again.

Asen is not even sure why he still gets surprised, but he certainly was though his eyes and face failed to show it. A small smile slowly spread on his lips as he follows behind her still, keeping his mouth shut as well as tucking his hands in his pockets. Least he thinks he should keep his mouth shut for the time being until he collect his thoughts and finds the right mindset. Meanwhile he still keeps an eye on a nearby sleeping gang of goblins that's camping in the fields with a smoldering campfire.

He was a bit confused when she grabbed his sleeve as she started to walk a bit faster. "You know as long as we stay out of their detection range we're set to go right?" He informed her as they were quite a ways away from the goblins, so it's rather optional to go after them or not. However Asen kept up with her pace as they were coming across some thick vegetation now.