[OP - F1] - New Beginnings

Malakath looked at the small girl and said "Although you're doing your big reunion thing now. Since I'm the closest to your level would you like me to help you with quests and things such as the first quests for armours and weapons? While your brother can work on some real nice armor I can help you grind your way up to the top." Malakath then fell silent again and kind of expected his offer to fall on deaf ears, the girl would probably do it all with her family. He sighed and went to sit on the bench outside Sosuke's shop and leant back on it. Waiting for antics to calm down once more. Until at least he could have a conversation without someone calling the flirt who both loves and hates it a pervert ... Or paraphasing it at least. He wanted an apology but not right now ... She didn't need to right NOW. She was with her brother ... But Malakath wasn't a pervert. Not in the slightest. He liked girls sure and he tried sometimes a little hard too but he was innocent until a girl said she liked him back. Which is never so far.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crozeph was surprised when a girl hugged him out of nowhere "y-you know my real name?" he said. Crozeph looked at the girl and saw that she resembles his brother a bit. He looked at Sousuke then back to her "what's your name?" he asked. Crozeph never really knew much of his family members ever since he moved out and lived in the city making it always a surprise. He felt a sudden nervous feeling as if he's related to her and the girl knowing his name is one of the signs "how long was I missing on our family?" he thought. There was indeed a lot of memories he should remember now or else he'll suffer at being surprised my people he meets.

I looked up at my half-brother who seemed to be unable to remember me. It was strange however. The fact that he didn't remember hardly surprised me though. When the family had separated I didn't see him for a long time, but when i saw him i knew exactly who he was. ''I'm your half sister silly its me Sakura!'' i said poking him on the nose.

Pyro, of course, smiled back at Malakath when he smiled at her. She rolled her eyes at Sousuke and Manta's romantic reuinion. But Pyro was happy that Sakura was being reunited with her family, Pyro would want to be with her family again after so long too. She offered a small wave to the new girl who called herself Ariel as well, not wanting her to feel left out.

"It seems everyone I know in this game is related..." She mumbled and crossed her arms, waiting for everyone to officially meet each other so the confusing encounter ended.

Ariel was looking at the emotional reunion of the brothers?, it appears. She felt a little lonely herself but immediately shook the feeling. She waved back at the girl who was dressed in a red outfit with black stockings and a katana. Then after hearing Malakith's suggestions she thought about it for a second, it would be nice to have a break but she would want to kill some mobs, with this occasion do a little team building with her new friend. So she responded to the boy: "A drink sounds nice, but I have another suggestion.*takes a breath of air and looks at the people nearby ensuring that she has their attention, then says* I suggest we go do a quest, a group this large will surely overcome any task. Of course we can go after, firstly we go for a drink to plan our course of action and put the plan to use.*looks around while asking* What do you guys think?

Crozeph's eyes widened, his memories still missing a lot of pieces but somehow he recognized the feeling "they were scared of me back then" he said. Crozeph could remember himself kicking his own father out of their house for bringing another woman a year after his mother's death "memories that I can't or I don't want to remember" he said. Crozeph patted her head, a usual reaction from him. He wasn't that brother who shows his affectionate side and always resulting as an annoyance to others but it felt good being like that "wow, last time I remember seeing you was when you're still holding to your mother's skirt" he said. He doesn't know if his words came out right or he sounded rude, but just like what he always thought, he wasn't an affectionate brother like mostly expects.

I giggled at his little remark. It was true it had been a long long time since we had seen each other. The distance between us meant that we weren't that close considering our relationship, but it was nice to see him all the same. ''It has been a while hasn't it, i must admit if you weren't my brother I would be all over you right now!'' I said. He had grown into quite the looker. He had similar features to Sousuke, but the battle hardened look of Sousuke meant he always had a serious look about him. Christoff on the other hand seemed to have a much stronger and calm look about himself.

Crozeph smiled at what she said "too bad for you I guess" he said. Crozeph never really put some thought on how he looks. He always let people say what they want on how he looks. Crozeph turned around upon hearing someone about a drink "should I even be drinking?" he said to himself. Crozeph also heard about taking on mobs with a team. He looked at his sister and asked her "we should join them so you can get the hang of most of the things here" he told her. Crozeph flexed his hand, he was a bit cocky on that armored guy but somehow he did look calm enough to scare the guy off with just putting pressure on his wrist. "Do you drink? because I do, well sometimes" he said.

I looked at my two brothers. Sousuke was standing there with a dumb expression on his face and Christoff who was being ... well Christoff. ''Sure i'd love a drink i could do with getting to know you all and catching up with whats being going on here.'' I said to them all and nodding to the others who were sitting around clearly waiting for us to finish what we were doing.

Sousuke shook his head and came back to his senses. ''Sakura what about your ... you know other selves? Has everyone met them yet?'' He asked. Sakura had Split personality disorder and from what he had heard there was a girl who kept changing appearances randomly every since she had arrived in aincrad and Sousuke could only guess now that he met Sakura that it was her other personalities coming out and since it was a game he guessed her appearance changed when she changed personalities.

Ariel wanting to give the three brothers some moments alone so she tuned towards the others. She would've prefered to go leveling a little but that could be done after a drink. She was hoping that it wouldn't take long and asked in a low voice not to disturb the three: "Hey how about we leave them alone for a while? let them reconnect lost bounds and such, I would be happy to go with you guys for a drink." She was interested in what Sousuke just said, but decided to let it slip ..for now. 

I looked up to see the others in group getting up to leave and i skipped up to them with a grin on my face and leaned forward slightly with my hands behind my back playing the cute girl part as my hair Turned a pink color and my eyes stayed their bright ocean blue colour. I took my hoody off revealing the blue tank top i was wearing underneath and tied my hair up to fit the personality of 'Cute' Sakura who had just fully emerged for the first time in a long time. ''Where ya goin'?'' I asked grinning

Crozeph noticed that everyone is about to leave but unfortunately he can't be joining them now. Crozeph opened his menu to view the quests he took a while ago which he forgot after meeting his half-sister "I guess I have to finish these before I treat myself of some drinks" he said to himself. Crozeph patted the head of his sister and waved at them "I got carried away a little but I'll be taking my leave now, gotta finish some unfinished business which I was suppose to do earlier" Crozeph told them then he looked at his sister "and stay out of trouble missy" he told her. Crozeph wanders around Aincrad frequently giving him less time to watch over his siblings and he seems to have no plan on stopping on his wanderings soon so the best thing he could do is give reminders. Crozeph pulled up her hood before turning around "tell your brother to do the same" he said. Crozeph then heard a commotion from afar "he's here, that boy..." he heard them "he's around here somewhere" someone added. Crozeph let out a sigh "well I better be off then" Crozeph waved his hand on the group and darted to the alleys leaving his friends on their own now.

Crozeph exits the thread.

Ariel was surprised by Malakath's sudden action and wanted to punch him right in the stomach, but refrained her actions, seeing that he as well wanted, in his own way to give them some privacy. But she then heard one of the girl's brothers saying something and then leaving. Another voice then caught her attention. She saw the little girl that was playing with her hair, leaving towards them asking where they were heading. 

With her hood now removed and her body language, she appeared like another person. Ariel then released herself from his grip, to not leave room for some confusion while saying: "Um..we were just going for a drink..to talk about.....um...things and ..stuff" her cheeks started getting a little pink as she responded in a nervous voice.

Arekkusu went to get between the two, Malakath and Ariel, then he looked at Malakath with a bit of disappointment. "How about we don't make any mistakes like with what you just did." Arekkusu said as he helped Ariel put the arm back where is belongs. "Real players don't need to talk to women like that, don't you agree?" Arekkusu then put his hands in his pockets and looked towards Ariel. She didn't seem too happy about what just happened, everything was just wrong with the approach. Ladies have to be treated highly, not like puppets or objects. "Are you all right?" Arekkusu asked. "Allow me to apologize on his behalf for that... Interesting behavior."

• 9 months later...