(PP-F4)[Festival Event] Just "Friends"(Complete)

The Chained Werewolf stopped to take off his felt white glove then grasped her right hand again, warmer without the material than with. "Erm... Um..." he began to stammer. The lad stopped to take a deep shaky breath as his palm began to sweat. "I, er... never was with anyone. I never had the time or the desire... What about you...?" he asked weakly.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garou frowned at the thought of Beatha being single. "Really? That's strange, you're quite beautiful." He didn't know what he was saying until it was out of his mouth and on the table. He then jumped back and made funny noises with his mouth while he covered it with both hands. "OH, GOD! SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MEAN ANYTHING OR ANYTHING!" His words sounded pretty stupid as they rushed forth.

She blinked and watched him, kind of startled on how he had acted. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly with a slight headshake. “Calm down… You didn’t say anything wrong.†She managed to put on a small smile. “I was in a relationship before I came to America. Before that I was interested in anybody.†She smiled. “But I’m single now.â€

He rubbed his bicep and sighed, feeling a little goofy amidst the older players who seemed to value the splendors of romance over the younger kids. "I'm sorry, Beatha. Maybe you'll find someone here, in Aincrad." His words were sincere and as polite as he could make them. The Chained Werewolf found an empty bench to sit on and cross his legs.

She paused and shook her head, walking over with him and sat down beside him. “I’m not a social person.†Beatha sighed softly and tugged her feet up on the bench, letting them rest underneath her in an Indian like style. “I don’t think I’d date anybody I don’t know.†She muttered quietly.

The purple-haired boy sat in silence, unsure of what to do next. Am I supposed to flirt with her? Or is that inappropriate towards her? God, I wish I knew... To keep his brain from splitting in two, the lad examined as vendors passed by with Valentine's Day related merchandise. He scanned as people were so close to each other, both physically and emotionally in the festival. But with him and CobaltsDream... well, they felt floors apart to him.

He chuckled lightly at the suggestion, wiping his tired eyes. Garou wrapped a cautious arm around his friend and pulling her close and snuggly to him. "No, you didn't. I guess sometimes I forget how to feel in this cold world... Aincrad..." He felt nervous bringing her in like this, so warm and close, but he didn't care much at the moment. Right now he was just glad to be alive and meet this wonderful girl. As some annoying kids used to say back at school:

#YOLO

Beatha allowed him to pull her close to his body. She tensed up, not being used to anybody really pulling her close but soon relaxed with a soft and quiet sigh. “I understand.†She murmured quietly, looking down at her hands like something important was there. She felt different around him… she wasn’t able to describe it.

“No you didn’t.†Beatha looked back up at Garou with a soft smile. “I just feel different around you.†She muttered quietly with a soft sigh, leaning back against the bench. “ I’ve never really been alone with a guy in a while… Especially one who’s actually nice to me..â€

He tried to smile at CobaltsDream, but it was a weak attempt. Snow began getting slightly heavier, but not by much. The vendors stood there as the snow magically avoided their wares. It was a good thing SAO was merciful to its NPCs (for the most part). "I... thought you had a boyfriend back in Scotland, though...?" Garou asked Beatha meekly.

She chuckled softly and nodded, her fingers trailing down to the bottom of her shirt and began to play with it to keep her hands busy. “You’re right. I had a boyfriend.†Beatha let out an uneasy sigh, remembering all the events with Andrew like it was yesterday. “I loved Scotland. I wish I stayed. But he was part of the reason that I… We left.â€

She reached up and brushed the fabric of her shirt over to reveal a scar on her right shoulder. The scarred tissue wasn’t jagged but a clean line, which could have been done with a dull knife. “Andrew… He…†She couldn’t put her words together. Not many people knew about him. Only her family did. “He was abusive to me. Emotionally… Mentally…†She almost trailed off as memories flooded her mind. “Physically.â€

The boy's entire being tensed at the thought of Beatha being abused. Fires of vengeance roared to life within his soul and spirit tried to cry out, but he suppressed the savage emotions. I need to calm down... I barely know her, and thats long gone... He gagged silently on his throat and his voice croaked. "I'm... sorry, Beatha..."

“Don’t be sorry.†The girl muttered quietly as she adjusted her shirt over the scar again. “You didn’t do anything wrong.†Her eyes wandered over to his, smiling a bit sadly. “If it weren’t for my Da, my brother would have done more than just givein’ him a good skelpin’.†She sighed softly and looked at the ground. “Everything just went downhill after that…â€

He got up and walked to the vendor, buying a stuffed bear and a box of chocolates with his col. The Chained Werewolf then went up to Beatha with a bright, blushing smile. "Maybe these... will help you forget...?" He sat down beside her, shivering a bit nervously.

She watched him walked off, smiling when he brought back the chocolates and bear for her. “I can’t forget what happened.†She sighed softly, the smile not wavering from her face. “But they do make me feel better.†Beatha reached over and pulled him into a gentle but tight hug, “Thanks, Garou.â€

"N-no problem..." he muttered, his face reddening a bit more. He pulled away after a couple of seconds and took a deep breath, regaining his composure. "Please... call me Yon... Its my real name, but don't let anyone hear it, okay?" His voice was hushed and sounded a bit worried but friendly as he looked at the ground shyly.