I'm bored and want to get know everyone's charecters better.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok oske: WHAT ARE UP WITH DEM ROLLZ!!! Seriously I'm sittin over here RPing for about 5 posts in a row with me and a mob missing eachother. Meanwhile in this RP I swear I saw three crits in a row. Like is that part of being a GM!??!??! Ok proffesional comedic entitys aside... Here's your theme! Hope you like it. It's also probably the most well known song on this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

This looks really interesting. Can you find a good one for Calrex? My journal in the signature, and so far in terms of story and roleplaying this one is my favorite: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/6550-sp-f6-time-for-action-the-gemini-completed/

I actually want to thank the dice gods for the way the rolls went as well, because it aided to the mood of the scene XD

Heyo, could ya do mine for me please, my journal is in my signature (trying to keep it up to date but failing slightly) My favourite roleplay however... Ooooh a toughie, it's not my best but my personal favourite is this one

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/6477-pp-f1-an-adventure-in-town-calrex-and-teayre-and-a-thirdwheel-oikawa/

I appreciate it's a long and I mean -long- thread that still isn't over yet xD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So while looking for this next theme I was thinking about how this section should probably have more anime openings. Then I realized that was a terrible idea and did it anyways.

Azazel: little bit upbeat for Zaz but I do think the words fit if you bother to read them.

Don't know if you ever watched this anime bur just know it takes a while for the jokes to get funny and your gonna cry at the end. I pride my self on being a script writer and watching stuff with out getting emotional but this I just can't.