[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Hearing the familiar entrance bell, twice in a row Ariel came out of the backroom and greeted her clients. She took a look at their forms and noded in agreement: "Very well then, await my PM for when you can come and pick them up". After the clients left she went to the back room and started working. Kimba lazily raised her head and after seeing the 2 customers she went back to sleep.

Daily Attempt#1

21/02/2015

ID: 10532  CD:11 (10+1 needle) [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Item: Hands of The Puldgest 

Item type : Leather Gloves

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +1 Bleed and +1 Loot Dice
Shop: The Lion's Den

Description : The gloves will be detailed with a black and red pattern across the hand and for the part connected to the arm it will be black. It will have a carving on the side that says the name of the equipment.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily Attempt#2

21/02/2015

Ariel pulled out a form from before and examined it closely "Okay no more playing around this time I have to get it right." she said while taking a new piece of material and started working, closely following the description written in the form.

ID: 10533   CD:12 (nat) [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Mist Weave Coat

Item Type: Coat
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +2 Lifesteal, +1 EVA
Description: A blessing for its wearer, and a curse upon its enemies, this coat decreases enemy mobility and increases chances of survival.
Payment: 1200 col 

Daily Attempt#3

21/02/2015

After her previous success Ariel was a bit tired and decided to finish the last suit part before starting her last order. Fortunately she wasn't to tired and manage to craft a black pair of elegant shoes that would go with the suit. "Okay now its complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ID: 10536  CD: 9 (8+1 needle)  [uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

ItemGentleman's Shoes

Item type : Light Armor
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 Lifesteal
Shop:  The Lion's Den
Description: A dark colored pair of shoes, can be used as part of a full suit or only with an elegant pair of pants, making its user have a firm footing.

Daily Attempt#4

21/02/2015

She took a look at another order form "A chef's coat huh? never did one of those before.Better get started then" she said taking a piece of white material and started sewing. In the end she takes a look at the finished product saying: "I guess its close enough right?" then takes a look on the order form.

ID: 10538  CD:11 (10+1 needle) [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

ItemChef's Coat

Item type Light Armor Coat

Quality: Rare

EnhancementThorns +2
ShopThe Lion's Den

Description :

A long white chef's coat with two small grey skillets embroidered on the collar. Woven from inflammable fibers. That means it won't catch on fire, right?

Daily Attempt#5

21/02/2015

Ariel started working on the last order, getting a new material she read through the description one more time before beginning.

"lined with several sharp pins .That will be a little difficult to make" murmured Ariel while sewing. But she didn't  add correctly the pins resulting in a unusable item."Dammit!!!!" she almost screamed while throwing the item in the fireplace.

ID: 10539 CD:3 (2+1 needle) [Fail: 1 EXP]

Daily Attempt#6

21/02/2015

After the failed item she went back to her workbench and started doing a simple bracelet to ease her mind a little. She had learned to make this pattern from her mother that said to her that it would help her in the future to know how to do it:

"Guess you're right mom..as usual" a small smile cracked as she spoke those words as a whisper.

ID: 10541  CD:8 (7+1 needle) [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Item: Accuracy Bracelet

Item type : Light armor 
Quality:Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 Acc
Shop:
The Lion's Den
Description : A subtle slim braided bracelet that has a 3 color pattern: white, black and silver. It is believed that this pattern allows the user to be more precise. 

??? had received a order form from his guild from the generosity of a player named Ariel. So ??? was gonna use this opportunity wisely. He already had the form filled out before walking inside, so he quickly placed the form onto the counter, making a bell sound aloud in his head, and then left. 

Item: Outdoor Fishing Hat
Item type : Light Armor[used when Fishing] 
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +1 LD/ +2 LD/ +1 CD
Shop: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]

Description : A hat that fishermen wear when they are out fishing
Payment: in "Cash" or "Materials"

Player who requested order: Batman(???)

(OOC: Life just approved it, so I'll just pick them up now!)

Elyth got up from her seat on the floor as she saw Ariel finish her <<Mist Weave Coat>> and <<Prismatic Weave Top>>. Having already paid for her goods, she went up to the counter and retrieved her two orders. 

"Thank you very much!" she said, and left the shop.

(once again,) -2400 col

+<<Mist Weave Coat>> and <<Prismatic Weave Top>>

As she finished the 2 ordered items Ariel gave them to the one who placed the order. After folding them properly and packing them into a medium sized box:
"You're very welcomed, nice doing business with you."

-Item1 and Item2

+ 2400 col

After the girl left she started working on the last orders.

Daily Attempt#1

22/02/2015

ID: 10630  CD:12 (11+1 needle) [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Coat of the Battle Medic

Item type: Light Armor Coat
Enhancement: +1 Evasion, +2 Thorns
Shop:
The Lion's Den
Description : A simple white coat that drapes down to the floor. It is accented with a deep red fur, that lines the entire inside of the coat, as well as the hood and sleeves. The coat itself is both warm and sturdy providing protection from the cold and attackers. It is also lined with several sharp pins that allow the user to hand back damage when attacked.
Payment: 5x Mats, 400 Col

Daily Attempt#2

22/02/2015

The day started with a huge success as the first item she made was one from her orders, next she decided not to push her luck too much and made a random item that popped in her head. Maybe she will end up selling it to a merchant or be lucky enough to find a customer interested in it.

ID: 10631  CD:5 (4+1 needle) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: [random name]

Quality: Good
Enhancement: None 
Description: [random description]

Daily Attempt#3

22/02/2015

Ariel was hard working on a  order when she heard a tearing sound. she quickly dashed through the shop to the source of it. There she found her familiar playing with a piece of yellow fabric, in places she could see that it had holes most likely made by her companion's claws. She put her right hand on her forehead rubbing with her eyes closed, while saying: "One thing I told you not to do and that was NOT to play with my materials or the items in display..Did you already forgot how hard we worked on getting them???!!"

ID: 10632 CD:1 [Epic Fail: 1 EXP]

Daily Attempt#4

22/02/2015

She takes a look around the shop, there was another green material that was shredded to pieces near her counter. Kimba started growling and hanged her head down, while Ariel began to tap her right foot on the floor. "Are you proud of yourself right now? I hope you are." She then went and picked up the ruined materials then throwing them into the fireplace. 

ID: 10633 CD:1 [Epic Fail: 1 EXP]

Daily Attempt#5

22/02/2015

Then she went back to her workbench, she wasn't mad...too much, just disappointed. Kimba let out a couple of growls but Ariel ignored her and concentrated on making the next item. The finished product was something she could sell, but not to the quality stated in the order form in front of her.

ID: 10634  CD:7 (6+1 needle) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Daily Attempt#6

22/02/2015

"Yeah today definitely isn't my good day", she said while sighting. She decided to make the final ordered item and she took another look at the order form.."Fishing hat? well that's new, better get right at it then." she murmured while she began sewing but got a totally different item as result.

ID: 10635  CD:8 (7+1 needle) [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Item: Nice Bandana
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 LD
Shop
The Lion's Den
Description : A cute blue bandana that could be wore anywhere decent...

Daily Attempt#7

22/02/2015

After making the last ordered Item Ariel just let out a yawn and decided to make one last thing before finishing the work for the day. She made something that wasn't special in any way, except it was a nice piece of [random item]. She put it on the display with the others and went to the counter, expecting people to come take their orders. 

ID: 10636  CD:7 (6+1 needle) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

"Guess who's here with another order?" asked Azide. He entered the Lion's Den and made his way to the front desk, letting the door close shut behind him. "If you haven't already guessed, that person happens to be me," he added, stopping in front of the counter. He slid one of the forms from the stack onto the flat surface in front of him and began filling it out while speaking to the shopkeeper. "I'm more than pleased with the other gloves you've crafted for me," he said, raising his hand to prove his point. "In fact, I don't plan on swapping them out at all. But with that said, I'm here to order an alternate pair for more specialized and occasional use." He finished jotting down the last of his notes, then laid the pen back against the counter and handed Ariel the completed form. "Think you're up for this one?"

Item: Kwolek's Gloves

Item Type: Gloves

Enhancement: +2 Accuracy, +1 Damage Mitigation

Shop:

Description: A pair of gloves crafted from a material analogous to kevlar. Their low weight and high amount of durability allow for a high degree of maneuverability while affording a bit of extra protection.

Payment: 1200 col

Ariel greets Azide as usual and takes a look at the form: "Sure I can do that, preparing for the new boss fight are we? Well I'm planning on doing some  changes myself. But i'll just use a perfect voucher..cheaper that way. Wait right here I'll be back in a second"

((hope I get it in 10 rolls..

Daily Attempt#1

23/02/2015

ID: 10851  CD: 12(nat) [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Kwolek's Gloves
Item Type: Gloves
Enhancement: +2 Accuracy, +1 Damage Mitigation
Description: A pair of gloves crafted from a material analogous to kevlar. Their low weight and high amount of durability allow for a high degree of maneuverability while affording a bit of extra protection. 
Payment: 1200 col 

((put your hand up for the Mentor Tailor!!!

"I'd briefly considered the same thing, but for my uses, I think this will end up being the more preferable option. After all, I plan on using them against at least 90 more bosses after this one. Wouldn't want to have to buy all the vouchers needed to swap them back and forth between each fight," he remarked, chuckling. Azide leaned against the counter and began rapping his knuckles gently against the countertop, playing out something that was not quite a tune, though it made sense in his head.

Torun walked into the shop and looked around, as she knocked on the counter before jumping up and putting her order on the desk

ItemGreen Raincoat
Item type : Heavy Coat 
Enhancement+2 Thorns +1 Damage Mitigation
Shop: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]
Description : Large green raincoat that has a tail with pink ribbon attached with a pair of rabbit-ear hood
Payment: in "Cash" 1000Col

Ariel came back from the back room and placed 6 boxes on the desk in front of her counter. Then she took 7 pieces of paper and wrote 7 different names that she put on their respective box. The names were the following, containing the items:

Sayre: Item

Sozen: Item

Semrothz Kirigi: Item

Batman(???): Item [Outdoor Fishing Hat (+2 LD)]

Anima: Item

Azide: Item

​She then wrote a sidenote: "Anima and Azide, you can leave the money on the counter"

Ariel then looked at Azide saying: "help yourself, You caught me quite busy today." she then took the loli's order. "Oh you're a member of the Brigade? well, welcome then:D haven't seen you around here!" She then waved them goodbye and went in the back room to work on the loli's request. Kimba went next to the boxes to assure people picked their respective one.

Daily Attempt#1

24/02/2015

ID: 11027 CD: 3 (2+1 needle) LD: 13 (mat lost) [bad Item: 1 EXP]