[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Daily Attempt#6

29/03/2015

As she was returning to her workshop, the blonde could hear somebody playing with a bell that was on here counter 'When did I get that?' she wondered for a short while before meeting X's guild request form. "Nice to see you too Maruchan!" she said while snatching the form From X's hand and reading it...." 'As Much Eva' won't do...you need an extra 1 enhancement in case of a perfect Item...I'll add there +1 Acc since you seriously need it. Oh and one more thing...I don't owe you nothing! that was an agreement with your guild not YOU."

Then she made her wait towards her workstation and made the desired item, it was simple enough since he didn't put any elaborate descriptions "Just give me a sec" she said as she began working on it.. After a few minutes she finished the item and tossed it to X asking: "Is this good enough?"

[Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Name:  Assassin Apparel

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Mentor

ID: 13874

Roll: 12 

Item Type: Leather Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements:  +2 Evasion +1 Accuracy

Description: A black hooded button up jacket.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily Attempt#7

29/03/2015

After he would leave Ariel would start working on another item but end up making the same stupid mistake she'd made all the day. In the end after hanging the new item in display she would go and sit on a nearby armchair in front of the fireplace and relax next to Kimba..maybe take a little nap like her companion.

ID: 13875 CD: 5 (4+1 needle)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Item: [random name]

Item type : Vanity Item
Quality: Good
Enhancement: None 
Shop:  The Lion's Den
Description: [random description]

Name: Assassin Apparel

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Mentor

ID: 13874

Roll: 12

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Evasion +1 Accuracy

Description: A black hooded button up jacket.

I took the jacket and equiped it, not a bad fit. I pulled the hood off my head.

"Thanks I've been needing to get out of my starting clothes. Oh and the bell I brought in myself. Consider it a present." I said to ariel.

I walked out the door and waved goodbye to ariel.

Daily Attempt#1

31/03/2015

A new day arrives so after her morning training Ariel went to her shop and started doing some cleaning around the place. She usually cleans  the shop the she doesn't have any orders to make so the shop was pretty clean..even today when she started doing random stuff to remove some of the boredom. After she couldn't stand the sillence anymore she started humming while working on a item.

ID: 13957 CD: 4 (3+1 needle)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Daily Attempt#2

31/03/2015

After she'd put the first item for today into display, the blonde took a look around the shop and lid the fireplace upon Kimba's repeated growls in protest that she didn't do it after entering the shop. After that she went to her workplace and started making another item. In the end she unintentionally made a ugly looking.,...something that she immediately threw across the room landing near the fireplace. 'Damn!' she thought but  next Kimba went picked it up and managed to throw it into the fire letting out a sartisfied roar. 

ID: 13957 CD: 3 (2+1 needle) LD:1  [bad Item: 1  EXP]

Daily Attempt#3

31/03/2015

After that she received a PM about a custom order, frowning at first she decided to accept the request and started working on the item. It was a normal white coat with some fancy hidden embodiments on it so she didn't have any problem in crafting it. After she finished she simply put the cloak into a azure box and awaited for her client's arrival.

Item: Cloak Of Righteous Justice 

Your Rank: High Mentor

ID: 13958

Item type :Leather Armor
Enhancement: +2 EVA +1 Savvy
Description :This white cloak shows that the bearer wishes only for the dispensing of justice to those who would obstruct law and order.

Daily Attempt#4

31/03/2015

She thought that she might lure away some of the bad luck she had recently by making a plushie with a important karmic symbol, Yin Yang. Even if it is a chinese concept she'd be willing to try every good luck symbol she knew to try and bring some luck to her daily life.

[Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Name: Yin Yang

ID: 13959

Roll: 9 (8+1 needle)

Item Type: Plushie

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 Loot Die

Description: A black and white colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a famous symbol of taoism, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Daily Attempt#5

31/03/2015

After the Yin Yang plushie she decided to go with a more common one that is known in every culture, the famous four leaves Clover. The manufacturing of this item went smoothly and Ariel liked to think that it was a good sign..even if she didn't quite believe that the things she made actually we're lucky.

Name: Four Leaves Clover

ID: 13960

Description: A green colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a famous symbol of good luck, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Daily Attempt#6

31/03/2015

Next came the rabbit foot's turn, she would disapprove of this kind of item IRL deeming it cruel to hurt a fluffy and gentle animal as the bunnies. Even if she rarely had the occasion to pet one she was still fond of the little creature. She decided to leave a bloody mark on the item she made, to show her outrage IRL.

Name: Rabbit's Foot

ID: 13961

Description: A gray and red colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like the foot of a rabbit for good luck. It has a red upper end resembling blood to show her disapproval of these kind of items used IRL, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Daily Attempt#7

31/03/2015

She tried to make another item but it seemed that all her 'luck' has run out when she made the last one. She ended up wasting the material, throwing what it remained into the fireplace. Then she got up and packed her sewing kit and the rest of her ustensils, leaving the workstation and went to relax on a rocking chair nearby the fireplace, near her trusty companion.

ID: 13963 CD: 1 [Epic Fail: 1 EXP]

Daily Attempt#1

1/04/2015

After the previous day's fails, Ariel was thinking that she should wait until she has another order before starting her crafting again. yesterday wasn't that bad but it had a negative effect over the confidence she had in her tailoring skills. She decided to make several more attempts today and if things go the same way as yesterday (she gets < than 21 xp) she will stop making items on her own. As she started sewing she felt that she had a bad start already, her instinct had been proved right once again as she ended up making a unusable item.

ID: 13993  CD: 3 (2+1 needle)  LD:12  [Bad Item: 1 EXP]

Daily Attempt#2

1/04/2015

After receiving an order via PM the blonde Tailor took a leather material piece and started shaping it to the specifications in the written in the message. She had some difficulties with the latin inscriptions but somehow managed to finish the item without in her first try.

Item Name: Shakespearean Vanguard Vestīmentum

ID: 14007

Roll: 12 (11+1)  

Enhancements: +2 Evasion, +1 Savvy
Description: Leather Armor fastened into a thick leather vest. Featuring an exterior which has been fire-blasted into a dark, black color. Looking closely, you'll see engraved inscriptions in no particular order or placement. Some of which are, 'Cor Aut Mors', 'Res Firma Mitescere Nescit', 'Tuebor', 'Per Ardua Ad Alta', 'Intrepidus', 'With Glory', 'Live Knightly' and finally, alongside the right-hand side, a series of inscriptions being four lines vertically, one after another, reading 'Once More Unto the Breach','Beware the Ides of March','Find them the Primrose Path', 'For They Are Gold, While You & I Are Merely Iron'.

Daily Attempt#3

1/04/2015

After that initial 'success' the blond mentor decided to just switch off for a while and do something that wasn't hard..barely passable as a usable item. She slowly went to place it in her display looking at Kimba in her way back to the dreaded workstation. "Hey do you have any good tricks I should know about?" she asked in a sarcastic tone, getting only low purring as answers.

ID: 14010 CD: 5 (4+1 needle)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Daily Attempt#4

1/04/2015

Next the blonde mentor tailor decided to do some item with the color azure in it. She started cutting and sewing until she made a bandana that resembles very much with one of the items she had at her waist. She realizes from where she'd unconsciously chose the color and model, letting out a light chuckle as she went back to work. 

Name: Peach

ID: 14011

Roll: 9 (8+1)  

Item Type: Leather Armor

Enhancements: +1 Thorns

Description: A azure colored bandana that could be worn however the user likes to but it was initially made to be put around the waist.

Daily Attempt#5

1/04/2015

Usually starting work with a smile proves to be a good thing right? In Ariel's case it was the opposite as she began sewing and slowly it passed to mutilating a piece of material. Right before it became unusable she stopped herself, exiting te trance: "What has gotten into me?" she asks herself while looking at the almost destroyed material piece.

ID: 14012 CD:3  LD: 19 (17+2)  [bad Item: 2  EXP] (Material salvaged)

Daily Attempt#6

1/04/2015

Out of the blue Ariel though of a certain combat outfit. She didn't waste time and began drawing sketches for it and decided to go with pink for this certain style. There was little difficulty in making the set as she finished relatively quick. taking a look at the finished products Ariel nods and stores the item away from the display. What is she planning to do with it?

Name: Honey Bee Armor

Your Rank: High Mentor

ID: 14014

Item Type: Leather Armor

Enhancements: +1 Evasion + 2 Light Momentum

Description: A practical combat armor set that consists of dark-purple colored short pants, stockings, long fingerless gloves and a sleeveless shirt that combines the colors: light pink and white. On top of the right clove there is Ariel's crowned lion logo, specific to her shop.

Daily Attempt#7

1/04/2015

"Okay this is the final one today I'm getting pretty tired of this!" she affirmed before getting some stuffings and starting on work with the previous material that got almost destroyed. She took her time and managed to make...something, still it was a usable item so she put it in the 'low grade item' category of her display. Next closing the shop and going with Kimba somewhere else.

ID: 14015 CD: 4 (3+1 needle)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

I strolled into ariel's shop having maruchan ride on my head. When I came to the counter I pulled out another bell and began rapidly banging on the bell. I then reached for an order form and filled it out while I kept banging on the bell. After I finished is kid it to the center of the counter. Then I continued to rapidly ring the bell.

Item: Sasha's fighting spirit

Item type : light armor

Quality: perfect

Enhancement: +3 unarmed damage

Shop:

Description : hand wraps

Payment: Col 1200

kimba, who was sleeping near the fireplace, woke up suddenly after hearing some infernal noise that came from the counter. She let out a roar towards X then tried to go back to sleep.Ariel was in the back room rearranging material when she too heard the bell sounds: "For the love of..." she stormed out to the counter, picked up the bell and threw it into the fireplace with pinpoint accuracy. As Kimba let out a satisfied growl, the blonde directed her attention towards the one responsible for the nuisance: "X didn't expect you back so soon. Do me a favor and don't bring any more of those. I already have one at the entrance door." picking up the order form from him she took a quick look over it then nodded: "What is this? Are you going to fight with your fists now..Is that cutlass not enough?" she said with a smile. Then she goes to her item stock searching for something: "There it is!" returning to X she lays a pair of black hand wraps on the counter. "You're in luck because I had these made earlier..didn't knew what to call them so I just left them half completed. Guess they are complete now huh?"

-Item

Name: Sasha's Fighting Spirit

Item Type: Clothing: Hand-wraps

Enhancements: +3 Unarmed Damage

Shop: The Lion's Den

Description: A black pair of hand wraps made out of hard weaved silk resulting in a item that has extreme hardness combined with ultra light weight. The right one has a fiery guitar embroidment on top of it.

+1200 col

((wait until the item gets approved.

I looked as ariel laid the hand wraps on the counter. Didn't expect them to be black but either way as long as they get the job done.

"Hey ariel gonna be completely honest here and tell you, I'm probably the only person in Aincrad that plays guitar and even I want to rip off that design." I joked to ariel as I opened up the col transfer window.

I completed the transaction and left the shop waving back to kimba.

- 1200 col