[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Beatbox wandered the Floor to see a re-opening of a store, Beatbox couldn't help it and walked in "Good evening... what do you guys have for sale...?" he walked in with his black jacket and gloves with his fox on his head sound asleep. "I hope familiars are allowed here... if not i'm terribly sorry..." he said looking around to see what he has for sale and in hopes to find something in good price. He is in need of better things for his travels.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as she started working a stranger triggered the friendly entrance bells, making the blonde raise her gaze and direct it to the new costumer. It was somebody unfamiliar to her but that was to be expected since she hadn't exactly been making friends in these past month. She rose up and greeted the young blonde man with a smile:

"Hello and welcome to my shop. What can I help you with today, the price list is pinned over here. Please tell me if there is something you would like to buy." she said, elegantly pointing towards a piece of paper on the wall next to her counter. Then expected her client's response as a good shop clerk would do, she was a bit out of shape in that particular role but could only hope her client wouldn't notice it.

He looked over to the prices and looked back over at her and asked her "I'd like a new jacket... perfect quality hopefully... if not I can work with out it... I want to work on my evasion and possibly deal more damage if possible." He got out his cor to pay her to do it, he had given her the amount of money needed for the item and asked her "So, how long should it take...?" as he stood there patiently waiting for a response, he continued to look around the store to see that it was a really cool building. 

-1200 Cor

The crowned lion logo caught his eye on his way back from the Starglades. He read the sign's golden letters aloud , "«The Lion's Den»?" His curiousity got the better of him, so he approached the shop and stomped off any snow from his boots before he pushed the door open. The warmth that greeted him as he stepped inside was pleasant and a welcome change from the floor's year-round cold weather. From the decoration of the qauint shop, he gathered it must've been a tailor's. "Uh, hello?" He said as he slowly approached the counter. His voice wasn't terribly loud, just enough to catch somebody's attention. "I'm interested in ordering some custom equipment."

"A perfect Jacket.. I can do that in several minutes but first.." she takes one of the order forms from her counter and places it in front of him. "You need to fill this form, it helps me get a better grasp of what you'd like and keep track of my orders you can only but the enhancements if you want and leave the rest to me or personalize the item as you want with a detailed description and name, if you want you can have a seat over there." she said motioning him towards the nearby desk then leaving the boy to fill the form as another costumer triggered the friendly welcoming bell chime.

'Busy day!' thought the blonde as she directed her attention to the dark headed youth, her eyes went to his guild mark..Cerulean Silence. A small chuckle left her throat at the thought of one of Mari's henchmen coming to her shop.

"Irasshaimase!* " she said, ignoring the translation bubble that appeared above her head. "What can I help you with?".. after listening to his request the blonde nodded and replied in a somehow proud manner while giving him a similar ordering form: "Please fill this form and after I finish his jacket, I will make yours. It shouldn't take too long"

Order Form:

Item: insert a Item name 

Item type : Light armor/Vanity Item/ Headpiece/Belt/ Boots etc..please restrain from putting iron/steel or any kind of metal equipment 
Quality: choose from Good/Uncommon/Rare/Perfect
Enhancement: (Enhancements guide)
Description : add a detailed exterior description of the item you want 
Payment: in "Cash" or "Materials"

Beatbox took the form and sat down to fill it out...

Item: Perfectly Leather Jacket
Item type : Jacket
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +2 EVA +1 LD
Description : A black jacket perfect for those who don't want to wear armor.
Payment: 1200 Cor

Beatbox finished the forum and stood back up back to her, "is this good?" he questioned as he placed the forum back to her, "Hopefully I didn't mess anything up, is it good?" he asked again worried that he might of screwed something up. He petted his fox and tried not to wake him up because his fox loves his sleep. He patiently waited for her to respond, but in a thought to say the least after what she had announced.

Takao greeted her with a wide, warm smile and wave. "OhayÅ!" He responded, also ignoring the translation bubble that appeared as he spoke his native tongue. His eyes glanced down at the form she'd given him and he nodded as he took it. "Sure thing! I was planning on ordering a couple things, actually. I mean, If that's not a problem or anything." He glanced down to the ordering form and filled it out, taking a few moments to mull over the finer details before handing it back to her.

Item: «Barbarian Armour»
Item Type : Light Armour
Enhancement: +3 Damage Mitigation
Description: «Barbarian Armour» consists of a fitted black long sleeved shirt with a high collar worn under a short sleeved belted tunic made of boiled leather and dyed dark grey, tailored to expose the wearer's midsection. Thick leather is sewn onto the shoulders and upper arms of the tunic for additional protection.
Payment: Materials
Item: «Wolf's Fur Cloak»
Item Type : Cloak
Enhancement: +2 Evasion | +1 Light Momentum
Description: «Wolf's Fur Cloak» is a simple cloth cloak with a fur-lined collar. The fabric is dyed green, whereas the fur is a pale brown colour. Although lightweight for the purpose of mobility, the cloak is surprisingly soft and warm on the inside.
Payment: Cash

Ariel took the pieces of paper and examined them then replied in a half-serious tone: "They look fine, except... " she then turns towards Takao as she indicated with her index finger on his second item order " You can't have more than 2 evasion on you items. The overall caps that the system imposes is +2 so the maximum evasion you can have on all your items combined is 2. I can suggest putting +1 Light momentum or sawy but in the end its your call." she then turns towards the blonde "Yours is OK, and I'll get to it right away just give me several minutes." she said as she took the first order form and began working on it at her workstation nearby. After a period of only 20 minutes she comes back and takes 2 navy boxes from below her counter and wraps 2 items, each one in a box. the first one she hands it to the blonde saying: "I hope you like it." then she hands the other to the dark haired guy saying: "Here's the first one. SO have you thought about better enhancements?"

Box#1 to Beatbox:

Item: Perfectly Leather Jacket

Item type : Jacket
Quality: Perfect                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Shop: The Lion's Den           
Enhancement: +2 EVA +1 LD
Description : A black jacket perfect for those who don't want to wear armor.It has a small crowned lion logo somewhere visible, the creating shop's logo.

+1200 col

Box#2 to Takao:

Item: «Barbarian Armour»

Item Type : Light Armour
Enhancement: +3 Damage Mitigation
Description: «Barbarian Armour» consists of a fitted black long sleeved shirt with a high collar worn under a short sleeved belted tunic made of boiled leather and dyed dark grey, tailored to expose the wearer's midsection. Thick leather is sewn onto the shoulders and upper arms of the tunic for additional protection.
It has a small crowned lion logo somewhere visible, the creating shop's logo.

+8 Materials

(Huh, I could've sworn I put 2 evasion/1 thorns on that one. My bad!)

Takao blinked and tilted his head slightly when she pointed out the issue with his order. He followed her pointing to the order and raised his hand to scratch his head. "Oh, huh? I thought I put..." His voice trailed off and he shook his head, turning his gaze to smile up at her again after she'd returned and given him one of the boxes. "Sorry 'bout that, I must've zoned out while writing or something. Light momentum sounds good actually, I think I'll take your advice on that one." Takao swiped open his menu and arranged for the transfer of the materials before taking the equipment and examining it with an almost childlike look of amazement on his face.

Beatbox received his new jacket and said to the store owner "Thank you so much, and I'll come back soon! See ya!" he said as he walked out of the store in enjoyment. He put his new jacket on and put the other one back in his inventory and looked at it for a while. "So... this is a perfect item huh... it's so awesome!" he suddenly had a smile on his face and kept walking on back to do his daily routine with his familiar but very happy with the outcome. "I have to remember that store, I'd like to stop by there again sometime..." he thought to himself.

(Thanks!)

Jomei was a little hesitant to enter the newly reopened tailor shop. The past few times he had walked past it, the sign had a big Absolute Pin symbol plastered over it.. letting players know it was mostly for guild use only. However, the sign was new and without the symbol, so Jomei figured it must be open to the public once again. As he walked towards the shop, he took note of the various pieces of clothing on display in the window. They were quite the works of art, definitely something Jomei needed to get his hands on.

Upon opening the door, he heard a slight ringing of bells. He looked around the shop as he took note of the warmth contrasting from the cold outside. It was then he noticed the blonde haired woman behind the counter. "Oh, hello there" Jomei said with a smile "I saw a lot of people coming in and out of here today.. seems like reopening has brought in a lot of business... So I hope my ordering of a custom item doesn't bother you in any way." As Jomei spoke, he opened up a custom order form in front of him and began to fill it out. With a nod, he transferred the information over to the woman. 

Item: Leather Armor with Cloak

Item type :  Leather Armor
Quality: Perfect                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Shop: The Lion's Den           
Enhancement: +2 Savvy/ +1 Mit
Description :  This attire consists of yellow cloth clothing, covered by a layer of brown leather armor. On top of the armor is worn a dark brown cloak with a hood.

Payment: 1200 Col

The blonde nodded to Takao as he made the change and turned to face the new costumer.

"Welcome to The Lion's Den!" she said a bit enthusiastic as she picked his order form, checking if it's good and with a nod she replied:

"No problem at all, it shouldn't take too long but if I don't finish it today I'll PM you when its done." she ended then went to the nearby workstation, taking several materials, her sewing kit and beginning her work, hoping that she would finish before the two left. To help concentrate she 'uses' a  1 Rare Chocolate Box(+2 Crafting Attempts/box, 12 hour cooldown) that she got a long time ago from a dear friend.

Unfortunately her work wasn't good enough to meet the requirements written on the order form. A bit frustrated she rose up and went near the two: "sorry guys but I couldn't make your items today. In any case I'll PM you when they are done."

#1  ID: 24910  CD: 3 (2+1) LD: 16 (Material salvaged)  [bad Item: 1  EXP]

#2  ID: 24911  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#3  ID: 24912  CD: 10 (9+1) [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

Pending Order

#4  ID: 24913  CD: 2 (1+1) LD: 4 (Material lost)  [bad Item: 1  EXP]

#5  ID: 24914  CD: 5 (4+1) [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#6  ID: 24915  CD: 9 (8+1)  [uncommon Item: 3  EXP] 

Pending Order

#7  ID: 24916  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP] 

Pending Order

#8  ID: 24917  CD: 9 (8+1)  [uncommon Item: 3  EXP] 

Pending Order

Extra Attempts:

#9  ID: 24921  CD: 8 (7+1)  [uncommon Item: 3  EXP] 

Pending Order

#10  ID: 24922  CD: 9 (8+1)  [uncommon Item: 3  EXP] 

Pending Order

Yami became curious to see this "new" shop, he didn't remember if it was there already but not really like he knew the 4th floor that much.
He could use a new gear different from the default one, so he decided to walk in and take a look, taking note of a soft ringing. He also glanced at the owner's familiar briefly, a smile forming on his face. Anyway, he approached the owner, offering a bow of his head. "Hello there. I'd like to order a light armor." he said, offering a small note to the person.

Item: Millennium Jacket
Item type : Light armor
Enhancement: +1 Evasion, +1 Savvy, +1 Regeneration
Description: A simple but elegant blue jacket.
Payment: 1200Cols

A new day, new crafting opportunities was it? either way Ariel was ready to start today's attempts when a new costumer entered her shop and placed a new order. The blonde took a glance over the form and shook her head: "I can't make a item with that set of enhancements, just regeneration would occupy all the 3 enhancements slots on a perfect item. I suggest you rethink them and leave the form behind" Then she made a couple of elegant hand gestures and send him a friend request before continuing: "In any case I'll PM you when the armor is ready, k?"

After he'd left Ariel would add some more lumber to the fireplace and pet her sleeping familiar on the head before stating today's crafting session.

#1  ID: 24993  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#2  ID: 24994  CD: 8 (7+1)  [uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

Pending Order

#3  ID: 24995  CD: 11 (10+1) [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

Pending Order

#4  ID: 24996  CD: 3 (2+1) LD: 16 (Material salvaged)  [bad Item: 1  EXP]

#5  ID: 24997  CD: 9 (8+1)  [uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

Pending Order

#6  ID: 24998  CD: 11 (10+1) [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

Pending Order

#7  ID: 24999  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 1  EXP]

#8  ID: 25000  CD: 3 (nat) LD: 19 (Material salvaged)  [bad Item: 1  EXP]

"Uh?" Yami looked over the note briefly before taking his leave, then he noticed the mistake. "I admit I didn't notice this.." he nods to himself, taking the note and clearing it before writing over it again. 
He decided to remove the last enhancement and changing the others, everything should work fine then.
"I believe there aren't other mistakes now.. I hope at least. If anything feel free to contact me!" he said, offering a smile and accepting her friend request before making his way out of the shop.

Item: Millennium Jacket
Item type : Light armor
Enhancement: +2 Evasion, +1 Savvy
Description: A simple but elegant blue jacket.
Payment: 1200Cols

Upon opening the shop's entrance door the blonde could hear the familiar chime coming from above her head.With a smile, she motioned her familiar to enter and quickly closed the door so that the cold and snow from outside won't enter the shop. She then began to make the usual preparation for opening the shop. These took a short time as she usually leaves her shop in a decent state, at the end of a day's work. Now, after starting the fire in the chimney the blonde looked at the order forms on top of her counter and with a sigh she took them and went to her workplace. "Okay I'd better make at least one of them today. Can't call myself Aincrad's best tailor if not." she thought as she started her daily crafts.

After several failed attempts and some random 'good for selling' items, Ariel managed to make 2 of the ordered items. She would carefully place then in one box each and write the name of their respective owners. Then she would place the boxes on top of the desk so that her costumers could pay and get their items without any extra work. Her trusty lion companion was posted as a guard to ensure that they pay the correct price.

#1  ID: 25083  CD: 12 (11+1)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

Item: «Wolf's Fur Cloak»

Item Type : Leather armor
Enhancement: +2 Evasion | +1 Light Momentum
Description: «Wolf's Fur Cloak» is a simple cloth cloak with a fur-lined collar. The fabric is dyed green, whereas the fur is a pale brown colour. Although lightweight for the purpose of mobility, the cloak is surprisingly soft and warm on the inside. It also bears a small crowned lion head somewhere visible, the logo of the shop in which was made.

#2  ID: 25084  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#3  ID: 25085  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#4  ID: 25086  CD: 9 (8+1)  [uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

Pending Order

#5  ID: 25087  CD: 12 (nat.)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

Item: Leather Armor with Cloak

Item type :  Leather Armor
Quality: Perfect                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Shop:  The Lion's Den

Enhancement: +2 Savvy/ +1 Mit
Description :  This attire consists of yellow cloth clothing, covered by a layer of brown leather armor. On top of the armor is worn a dark brown cloak with a hood. 

It also bears a small crowned lion head, the logo of the shop in which was made.

#6  ID: 25088  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

Pending Order

#7  ID: 25089  CD: 3 (2+1)  [bad Item: 1  EXP]

#8  ID: 25090  CD: 3 (2+1)  [bad Item: 1  EXP]

A message had brought him back to the shop, a wide smile embellishing his face as he walked through the doors. He strolled up to the counter and noticed the two boxes sitting upon the desk; one with his name and one with another's. He approached the box with his name and examined it with a habitual child-like wonder. Takao picked the box up and opened it, immediately receiving a prompt about the item. From what he could tell, it looked exactly as he'd imagined it, with the exception of the shop's logo. "Whoa, neat! It's even got the shop's emblem on it." He examined the cloak for a moment, and then decided that payment was in order. He swiped open his menu and arranged for the transfer of the agreed upon amount, 1200 col, to the craftswoman. He headed out of the shop soon after, eager to give the equipment a test run.

- 1200 col

Jomei hastily made his way back to the tailor shop on the Fourth Floor. Upon opening the door and entering the building, he noticed a blue box set up on the side of the counter, just as Ariel had told him. He made his way over to the box, noticing the girl behind the counter hard at work on other projects. When he walked up to the box that was his, he placed the item into his inventory and briefly observed the stats. Just as he had expected, it was just what he asked for. "Thank you." he said over to her, transferring 1200 col to Ariel. He then gave a slight wave as he exited the shop.

-1200 col

+ Leather Armor with Cloak

Eliza quickly hopped into the store. She had been looking for a blacksmith or tailor as she was in desperate need of new armor. The girl had been leveling up quite a bit lately so walking around in her starter equipment was just straight up idiotic. She walked towards the counter with her arms crossed, With a smile she began to talk to the woman, assuming that it was the owner. "Hello Miss, I would like make an order, if that's possible." She said with a slight bow. The girl put a small piece of paper onto the counter with information on it about what she wanted to order. She had written it at her shop, hoping that it wouldn't be too hard to make. She looked at the woman, waiting for her to accept or deny her request.

Item: Elegant Armor

Item type : Light armor

Enhancement: +2 Evasion +1 Dmg Mit

Description: Elegant Armor is a set of a white blouse with a red ribbon attached to it as a bowtie, and a simple grey, linen jacket.

Payment:1200 Col

Another day another craft, Ariel had entered the shop after receiving a order via PM. Normally she would ignore such orders without a proper paper form but it was from one of her guild mates. She was summoned to make a kimono and thought that it would be a nice change of pace. She picked up the other orders she had lying on her desk and wondered if they were still required. In any case guild members come first, that was her shop's policy and she would stick to it. She pulled out several materials and started working.

At the end of the day she would pridefully watch the hanging kimono that she made, with a pleased nod she would then pack it and put it inside a navy colored box with the name Mayuri. Then she would leave the shop after placing the box on the desk in front of the counter.

#1  ID: 25865  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#2  ID: 25866  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

Pending Order

#3  ID: 25867  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

Pending Order

#4  ID: 25868  CD: 4 (3+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#5  ID: 25869  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Pending Order

#6  ID: 25871  CD: 3 (2+1)  [bad Item: 1  EXP]

#7  ID: 25872  CD: 12 (nat)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

ItemSakura Sunset

Item Type : Leather Armor
Roll: 12 (nat) 
ShopThe Lion's Den
Enhancement: +2 Evasion | +1 Damage Mitigation

DescriptionThigh high mini dress kimono, pink with cherry blossom pattern with purple underlay and blue floral obi, with pink thigh highs and blue geta. It has a small white crowned lion head somewhere visible, the creating shop's logo.(pic)[/spoiler]

#8  ID: 25873  CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

Pending Order