[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Ssendom strolled into the shop known as the Lion's Den, he had a hunch who might own the shop as the only person who had a lion as a pet was Ariel that he knew of since she talked about it around him. Amethyst was perched upon the shoulder of the Crusader Slayer, he pushed the door open to see the blonde haired woman working on some work already, 'Maybe now is a good time to order that plushie Lowenthal could never make for me.' He thought to himself.

He strolled up to the counter, "Hey Ariel, sorry I never got back to you to do the alligator hunting on the twelfth floor with Calrex. I ended up having to deal with a lot of things, then I ended up having found myself on the Tenth Floor searching for materials that I needed." He said honestly and in a slightly apologetic tone. His voice didn't help emphasize his apology since he had such a deep and powerful voice. He then stood up and placed three thousand col on the table, "I would much like to purchase a Plushie with the ability to do another craft for a work day if you could do that. Please make it look like a chibified version of me in my armor with my helm on wearing an apron a chef's hat and wielding a rolling pin in the air proudly. Also can you make a good Apron and Chef's Hat?" He asked the blonde.

Amethyst saw Kimba and immediately lifted off Ssendom's shoulder and floated around the Lion Cub happily chirping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No worries about it" said the blonde as she went to greet the new client, waving her hand from left to right. She listened to his request and noded: "I'll do that for you but only because you asked nicely. Normally I make my clients write down their orders here" she then points towards several order forms that were on her counter. "Just give me a second"Next she went to her workplace and began working on the ordered items. It took the blonde a relatively short while then returned back to dom and presented the 3 items he ordered. "Are these good enough?" she asked with a sheepish smile. He should know that all of them were top quality items made by Aincrad's only Mentor Tailor. He wouldn't find another tailor that outranked her in that particular job. Her eyes darted at the flying phoenix that went to play with her own familiar. Kimba enjoyed his company and started lightly roaring along with the flaming bird. "if you're pleased with it, that would be a total of...." she makes a mental calculation while looking at the price list on the wall nearby then continues "...4600 col or 21 mats, whichever you prefer, except mixed payment." 

OCC: the plushie is still under evaluation, you can pick it up after its approved here.

• Name: Kitchen Slayer
  • Profession: Tailor
  • ID: 36226
  • Roll: 12
  • Item Type: Plushie
  • Quality: Perfect
  • Enhancements: +1 Crafting Attempt
  • Description: A chibified version of Ssendom in his armor with his helm on wearing an apron a chef's hat and wielding a rolling pin in the air proudly. In addition there is a logo somewhere visible with crowned lion that shows its tongue similar to the :P emoticon.
  • Name: Professional Apron
  • ID: 35193
  • Roll: 4
  • Item Type: Clothing
  • Quality: Good
  • Enhancements:N/A
  • Description: A white apron with the words 'Kiss the Crusader Slayer' written on the front. It resembles those used by professional chef's in high class restaurants. In addition there is a crowned lion logo, somewhere visible yet discreet, that shows its tongue similar to the :P emoticon.

• Name: Chief's Hat
  • ID: 35198
  • Roll: 7
  • Item Type: Clothing
  • Quality: Good
  • Enhancements: N/A
  • Description: A white elegant chef hat with a long upper side like a magician's top hat. It resembles those used by professional chef's in high class restaurants. In addition there is a crowned lion logo, somewhere visible yet discreet, that shows its tongue similar to the :P emoticon.
Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Ssendom drops 4,600 col on the table for the payment of his order, he reached out and grabbed his items then headed for the door, "Thank you Ariel, I have been in need of this for a few months. I originally asked Lowenthal to craft this but he never got around to completing my order, thank you for actually being able to do it in a timely fashion. You have yourself a good one Crowned Lion, and if you ever need a sparring partner or an ally in the hunt you can always send me a message." After finishing his spiel he departed with his equipment.

+Kitchen Slayer
+Professional Apron
+Chief's Hat
-4,600 col.

#1  ID: 37652 CD: 2 (1+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#2  ID: 37653  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#3  ID: 37654 CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#4  ID: 37655  CD: 12 (nat.)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

• Name:  Brigadier Cloak
  • ID:  37655
  • Roll: 12 (nat)
  • Item Type: Light Armor - Cloak
  • Enhancements:  +2 Evasion, +1 (2)Thorns
  • Description:  An all Azure colored Cloak, with fur pink fur edging, baring the Azure Brigade's symbol on the back.  In addition there is a crowned lion logo, somewhere visible yet discreet.

#5  ID: 37656 CD: 12 (nat)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

• Name:  Mysterious Blossom Cloak
  • ID:  37656
  • Roll: 12 (nat)
  • Item Type: Light Armor - Cloak
  • Enhancements:  +2 Evasion, +1 Loot Dice
  • Description: An all pink colored Cloak, with fur blue fur edging, baring the Azure Brigade's symbol on the back. In addition there is a crowned lion logo, somewhere visible yet discreet.

#6  ID: 37657  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

#7  ID: 37658 CD: 8 (7+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#8  ID: 37659  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

Shizuka entered the fourth floor shop. This was the second time that she's been on the fourth floor and it seems like the item that she was supposed to pick up was created by a very strong player. Shizuka looked around the tailor shop, trying to catch glimpse of the owner when she finally saw blonde lady in the shop. "Hello, I am here to pick up Zelrius's order of Brigadier Cloak. Don't worry, I was given his permission to pick it up." Shizuka said with a warm smile. "In fact, I'll send the trade offer right now... Now exactly how much is it... Also, I'd like to order one more thing..."

-7200 Col
+Brigadier Cloak
+Mysterious Blossom Cloak

Name: Mysterious Blossom Cloak
Profession: Tailor
Item Type: Cloak
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+2 Evasion, +1 Loot Dice )
Description: An all pink colored Cloak, with fur blue fur edging, 
baring the Azure Brigade's symbol on the back. 

Edited by Shizuka

Someway or another, she had received a order from Zelrius, the blonde isn't sure how she got it but it was there and shrugging she went to her workbench and  crafted the item. She was already familiar with the cloak trend model since it wasn't the first cloak she had to make for Azure. Shortly after she finished packing the item a pink headed girl unfamiliar to the lioness, enters the shop. "Ah so the golden boy didn't grace me with his presence today..what a shame" she said, ending with a light mocking tone. As soon as the girl ordered another similar cloak but more girly, at least in Ariel's opinion, the blonde nodded and went to craft the ordered item. She finished in matters of minutes and presented the other cloak. Seeing the positive reaction she waved at the girl who just left.

She moved her head to the sides and cracked her knuckles: "Well, I guess I'll keep going since I'm already warmed up." she said, while pulling out a bunch of materials. She didn't have any impending orders but decided to go with the flow. And so she began her crafts.

#1  ID: 37871 CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

#2  ID: 37872  CD: 3 (nat)  LD: 19  [Bad Item: 1  EXP] (Material salvaged)

#3  ID: 37873 CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#4  ID: 37874  CD: 4 (3+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#5  ID: 37875 CD: 4 (3+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#6  ID: 37657  CD: 3 (2+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#7  ID: 37658 CD: 3 (2+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#8  ID: 37659  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

OOC: Doing a quickie cause I gotta leave for work soon.

"Hey Ariel!" Opal had walked into the shop, boots patted off the edge of the shop before entering the cozy warm shop to knock any lose snow from them. Brushing strands of ebony from amber eyes, the woman walked closer to the shop owner and her counter before producing a hand on her menu pad. Giving a quick glance to Kimba, Opal smiled and nodded in recognition to the prideful familiar. Reverting back to Ariel, "I have half your shopping list done. I got lucky last night and got a bunch of recovery crystals for your quest. I hope these help. I'll drop off the next batch when I can. Shouldn't take me too long," Ariel said placing on the counter several healing crystals. 

- x3 +15 HP Recovery Crystals
- x2 +20 HP Recovery Crystals
- x4 +25 HP Recovery Crystals 

Edited by Opal

While at her workstation, the familiar chime of the ship's entrance bells pull Ariel out of her apparent trance. Shee goes and greets the new costumer with a smile while her companion, a white lion with 3 black stripes goes and sniffs the intruder that came into her santuary to gauge her intentions.

The blonde's mood improved considerably at the mentioning of the words 'good tailor': "Then you've come to the right place, seeing that this humble shop belongs to Aincrad's highest ranking tailor. My name is Ariel and that little curious furball is Kimba. How can I help you?" She said with a smile, her tone wasn't filled with pride or egotistical as she simply stated the truth, there was no other tailor that outranked her at the moment.

Celes smiled and thanked her lucky stars.  She didn't realize when she had entered that this would be such an amazing shop and yet he she was! 

She turned to the blond and have a flirtatious and charismatic smile "In relieved to have found such a reliable abd beautiful tailor.  In so sorry to bother,  but I am in need of a perfect item.  I have been wearing this coat for so long,  but my needs have changed.  I need something that will give me evasion (1) and recovery (2). I have the col  to order it,  if you'll have me" She says in earnest.  Her time away from people has made it difficult to hide her emotions as she once did. 

Listening to her request the blonde nods gently and replies: "There is no bother at all, in fact this place gets pretty lonely at times as people tend to go to other tailors due to the high prices that I have." her gaze shifts to the nearby price list that shows price almost three times bigger than regular shops. "But there is a slight issue, I'm low on materials unfortunately. I can use a couple more day's worth of crafting before I ran out but I hope I get your's done before that. "....... she stops there and frown.."No No No, I will make your item today. I stake my pride as a tailor on it. So... any particular characteristics like name and a description for the item?" 

Meanwhile she took the items Opal left behind and stored it in her inventory, they will prove useful in the upcoming fight. She hoped that she didn't cause much trouble for the raven haired alchemist.

Celes smiled.  "I can contribute some mats,  if you like..  Not many,  but if I go out to collect I can bring you more,  should you need  it!  As for the item,  +1 evasion and +2 recovery are the stats I need,  I would like it to be a coat or jacket,  preferably  blue and black.  Other than that it can be whatever!  I trust your judgement,  love. " She says,  a smile crossing her lips.  She walks over and did nearby where she can watch the tailor.   Suddenly a large cat,  about the dice of a dog,  comes into the store.  It's fur black as night it sits at Celes' feet.  Her familiar gets comfortable as she did to watch you work. "you know in the real world I used to live to sew..."  She says quietly.  

"No need to worry yourself too much. Let me see what I can do first." she said with a confident voice as she made her way towards the nearby workstation and pulled out her sewing kit and a bunch materials. 'Okay time to work'

After she had exhausted all attempts she looked at the finished products...none were at the quality she wanted and with a loud sigh checked her material inventory: "10 more.... that means that if I don't get it tomorrow I'll be running out." she muttered to herself in frustration then went towards the customer. "Today was no good.. I'll have to try again tomorrow. But yeah some mats would be welcomed..." she stops abruptly.

"Give me a second!" she almost shouts as she heads towards a old chest and opens its inventory... she searches through it for a couple of minutes until a loud 'YES!' could be heard. She goes back to Celes and presents the item. "Its and older order that didn't got picked up but it has the enhancements you want plus a similar color arrangement. Does it suit your needs?" she asks with a genuinly curious tone.

ITEM: 

Spoiler
  • Name: Ocean's Will
  • ID:  14007
  • Roll: 12 (11+1)
  • Item Type: Leather Armor
  • Enhancements:  +2 Recovery, +1 Evasion
  • Description: A dark blue jacket with a wave-like pattern on it. Universally fits all sizes as snakeskin and deer hide was used in its making. It offers a good cold resistance while in the desert it's sufficient to just unbutton it to not be overwhelmed by the head. A perfect item for a overall traveler.  In addition there is a crowned lion logo on the right shoulder, a visible yet discreet trademark of the shop it was made in.

#1  ID: 39117  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

#2  ID: 39118  CD: 6 (5+1)   [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#3  ID: 39120  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#4  ID: 39121  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#5  ID: 39122 CD: 4 (3+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#6  ID: 39123  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#7  ID: 39124 CD: 4 (3+1)   [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#8  ID: 39125  CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

Celes jumps up and rushes over to inspect it. within moments she tires it one "this is amazing!"  she says rushing to hug Ariel. "Thank you so much!!" She says pulling out a bag of col from her inventory she drops it on the table. "Here you go! 3600 col!" She says as she calls her familiar over so taht the large cat can sniff it. "You knwo if you ever need any alchemics, I have a shopt too. I would be happy to give youa  good price!! In fact i may come back for some crafting items later!!"  she says happily. "Would you like me to stay a while and hang out?  You mentioned it gets lonely..." 

Ariel looks at Celes and says in a slightly amused tone. "I don't know how I feel about having a girl whose name I don't know with me in the night"after a light chuckle she continued: "But yeah you are welcomed to stay and give me some tips to improve my skills is you want." She had recieved several orders via PM..thing that didn't go well with her since she prefered to meet people face to face but after seeing the names of the ones that send them she simply shrugged and went crafting the damn things. First was some kind of costume for a erotic play involving wool, then some normal items.

#1  ID: 40163  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#2  ID: 40164  CD: 10 (9+1)   [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

#3  ID: 40165  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#4  ID: 40166  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#5  ID: 40167 CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

#6  ID: 40168  CD: 12 (11+1)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

#7  ID: 40170 CD: 12 (12+1)   [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

#8  ID: 40171  CD: 12 (11+1)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

Hikoru walked into the shop and wrote a note, or two at that, not wanting to disturb Ariel too much. He wrote his order and put the respected Col with it, leaving the shop quietly and quickly, needing to get back to his own store

Name: Falcon
Recipient: Hikoru

Item: Cloak with Hood attatched (Light Armor)
Quality: +1 Light Momentum +1 Damage Mitgation
Enhancements: Rare
Details: A Black assassin hoodie with Purple decals on the shoulders, back, and pockets.

Name: Quick-Feet
Recipient: Hikoru

Item: Pants (Light Armor)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Evasion +1 Savvy
Details: Black pants with Purple lining on the front and back pockets

-4800 Col

Edited by Hikoru

As Hikoru stepped in Ariel Greeted him with a small: "Hey welcome back!" but he left quickly and didn't get a change to hear her. She wanted to tell him to hang by since she will finish the orders soon. She glanced at the notes and went back to work. When she finished there were 5 blue boxes with 4 different names on them:

Box#1 - ErinVyce Zelrius:

Spoiler

Name: Obedient Lamb Outfit
Profession: Tailor
(7) High Mentor
ID: 
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: 'Light' Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +6 Damage Mitigation, +1 Recovery
Description: A white provocative outfit for females that can turn the heads of males. Generally it is just one of the pieces of armor that is a joke in game, like a christmas event costume but this one gives a few useful buffs while also being quite comfortable to wear as it only covers the 'important parts'. It comes with a pair of fluffy lamb ears Mary's little lamb had fleece as white as snow plush soft. Personally Ariel thinks that it will be used for some kind of erotic play but doesn't really care as it brings her profit. She added a small crowned lion logo at the side of the panty piece. (eye candy)

Box#2 and #3 - Hikoru: 

Spoiler

Name:  Falcon
(7) High Mentor
ID: 
Roll: 10 (9+1)
Item Type: Light Armor
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 
 +1 Light Momentum +3 Damage Mitigation
Description:  A Black assassin hoodie with Purple decals on the shoulders, back, and pockets. On the back oh the hoodie there is a white crowned lion logo.

Name:  Quick-Feet
(7) High Mentor
ID: 
Roll: 12 (nat.)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:
 +2 Evasion +1 Savvy
Description:  Black pants with Purple lining on the front and back pockets On the left back pocket there is a white crowned lion logo.

Box#4 - Celes:

Spoiler

Name: Darcy's Elegance
(7) High Mentor
ID: 
Roll: 10 (9+1)
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +1 Recovery +1 Evasion
Description:
A dark colored elegant coat what comes with white scarf. It evokes the feeling of aristocracy once equipped. It can potentially go with any kind of pants as long as they are not cut or rugged. On the left breast pocket area there is a small, discreetly placed white crowned lion logo.

Box#5 - Zero:

Spoiler

Name: Morning Star's Coat
(7) High Mentor
ID: 
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +6 Damage Mitigation +1 Evasion
Description: 
 A charcoal black coat with silver chains keeping it closed and decorative black wings on the back. They emanate a faint flame whenever the wearer moves. On the right shoulder there is a small, discreetly placed white crowned lion logo.