[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Hikoru walked into his love's shop, with a small smile. He had finally hit the level to be able to get his new Armor, and he was excited to finally be able to wear it. He wore a smile on his face and entered, coming over to the slumbering Kimba and petting her head, hearing a small purr, almost a low growl. He wore a small smile and breathed out deeply and stood to face his fiancée, giving her a small smile as she had seemed to just had finished some crafting

"I'm here to pick up my order my beautiful bride." He said with a small smile on his face.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After finishing work for the day, a more than familiar sight enter her shop. He was in a pretty good mood so the blonde had to tease him a bit: "Oh, you look 'genki'(energetic). Did something good happen to ya?" she asked with a bit of theatrical expression. "Maybe you made a new girlfriend." she added with a smile then reached for underneath her desk and presented him with a black box, his name carefully handwritten on top. She placed it on the counter and brought her face a bit closer to his and smiled: "Now,how about my payment, my sweet husband to be."

Hikoru just smiled at his fiancée said he had found a girlfriend, and he laughed a bit "No no, just got to see a beautiful woman today, and i'm looking right at her." He flirted back. She set a box down in front of him with his name, and she leaned in, asking for a payment. He smiled and pulled in, kissing her gently, pulling away, then kissing her nose "There, payment fulfilled." He said with a smile and a tinge of a blush. He took his package, blew a kiss at his wife-to-be and made his way out of the shop

+1 Shadowed Eclipse MK. 2

Edited by Hikoru

A small blush appeared on the blonde's cheeks as he complimented her. Then after receiving her 'payment' with a lovesick girl's sigh she waved at him from behind saying: "Don't be a stranger." With renowned energy, more efficient than a energy potion, she began working again. Despite having no actual order, she strive for becoming AIncrad's first Grand Master Tailor. She took a glance towards the fireplace to see that her companion was soundly sleeping, sending delta waves towards her. "Okay time to do some work or next I know, I'll be on the floor next to her."

#1  ID#53080  CD: 12 (11+1) [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#2  ID#53081  CD: 2 (nat)  LD: 20 (Material salvaged) [Bad Item: 2 EXP]

#3  ID#53082  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#4  ID#53083  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#5  ID#53084  CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 6  EXP]

#6  ID#53085  CD: 8 (7+1) [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

#7  ID#53086  CD: 7 (6+1) [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

#8  ID#53087  CD: 2 (1+1)  LD: 18 (Material salvaged) [Bad Item: 2 EXP]

#9  ID#53088  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Cilla quickly made her way inside the door and just as quickly closed it behind her, still not understanding why so many people had decided to open up their shop on this of all floors. It was far too cold, especially for someone that had grown up in warm, humid weather conditions, but there certainly had to be some secret or attraction to this floor for people to populate it so carelessly. As the ringing of the bells had come to a silence, she looked around at the interior of The Lion's Den, a shop run by a well renowned tailor that would easily be capable of completing the simple request Priscilla had on her mind. Rather than taking a seet at the table, she walked up to the counter and would introduce herself when the tailor was ready, "Salutations, I'm Cilla. Nice to meet you, just popping in to place an order."

Name: Beachwear
Profession: Tailor
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: Apparel
Tier: 1
Quality: Vanity

Enhancements: None
Description: A casual outfit for strolling along the beach and other similar activities, consisting of a two piece swim suit, sandals, and straw hat. The bottom piece to the swim suit is a pinstripe red and white that ties on the sides, while the top piece is a solid apple red with frills along the borders on the chest that ties once behind the back and behind the neck separately. It comes along with a pair of thong sandals that are a solid sky blue in color with a white bow along the midfoot and a straw hat with a matching sky blue lengthy, ribbon tied around the base of the hat.
Payment Method: (Col, Materials or a Mix of both? PM if you want to mix)

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Edited by Cilla

"Greetings!" said the blonde with a smile as the entrance bells chimed once again, announcing the coming of a potential client. The blonde tailor turned her gaze towards the door then moved at the counter to greet the girl. It was a unfamiliar pinkette? Neither the name or the face resounded to the blonde. "My name's Ariel, I'll have that for you in a minute." she said while glancing over the order to make sure it was something she could do. She took a pencil and made a strikethrough on one sentence and added another small detail of her own. Then she turned the piece of paper towards the girl and said with a smile: "Sorry I can't do footwear, those are artisan exclusives. And here.." she pointed her slender index next to the italic text and continued: "It's shop policy to add the logo on all the items that are made here. It doesn't have to be placed right there, so if you want it in another spot just modify that part." she then took a second to observe the girl from top to bottom. A provisional master ranked tailor like her had no difficulty in noticing that she still wore the starting gear with no enhancements whatsoever. 'A aspiring front liner maybe?' thought the blonde as not many low level came to her shop despite the new prices she had placed. "Tell me, are you using light armor?" 

Spoiler

Name: Beachwear
Profession: Tailor
ID: 
Roll: 5
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1
Quality: Vanity

Enhancements: None
Description: A casual outfit for strolling along the beach and other similar activities, consisting of a two piece swimsuit, sandals, and straw hat. The bottom piece to the swimsuit is a pinstripe red and white that ties on the sides, while the top piece is a solid apple red with frills along the borders on the chest that ties once behind the back and behind the neck separately. On the lower right side of the top a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop. It comes along with a pair of thong sandals that are a solid sky blue in color with a white bow along the midfoot and a straw hat with a matching sky blue lengthy, ribbon tied around the base of the hat.

Before she had a chance to reply the blonde looked at the clock and frowned, it was time for her to get her daily attempts going. "I'll be right there." said the blonde as she picked up her sewing kit and moved to the adjacent workstation which was in the same room. She could still hear what Cilla replied but would work while waiting. Time stops for no man! was the phrase that crossed her mind as she took 'the golden needle' and began her crafts. She kept an eye on the girl to be sure she didn't miss a word if she managed to decide.

#1  ID#53201  CD: 9 (8+1) [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#2  ID#53202  CD: 12 (11+1) [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#3  ID#53203  CD: 12 (nat.) [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#4  ID#53204  CD: 12 (nat.) [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#5  ID#53205  CD: 4 (3+1)  [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#6  ID#53206  CD: 2 (1+1)  LD: 15 (Material salvaged) [Bad Item: 2  EXP]

#7  ID#53207  CD: 3 (2+1) [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#8  ID#53208  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#9  ID#53209 CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 3  EXP]

Spoiler

Name:  Akai Sailor Fuku
ID:
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Light Armour
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Light Momentum, +2 Savvy
Description: A classy schoolgirl outfit with a sexy twist, starting with a white riffled, long sleeved shirt. starting at the neck there is a small black cover draping over the shoulders. At the waist there is a twin tailed jacket of sorts extending past a maroon skirt that barely would cover the under parts. Oh the left side breast pocket, a white crowned lion head is located as a replacement of an official 'school' logo.

Name:  Pink Panties
ID: 
Roll: 12 (nat.)
Enhancements: +1 Ligh Momentum, +2 Evasion
Description: A cute undergarment for the perfect woman, soft to the touch and bright pink any man would blush at the sight of these. On the back side of the pantsu, a small semi transparent white crowned lion head is located.

Name:  Pink Bra
ID: 
Enhancements: +1 Evasion, +18 Damage Mitigation
Description: 
A soft Pink bra to match the Panties, durable enough to hold up large breasts and withstand attacks while light enough not to slow down the wearer. On the left breast area there is a semi transparent white crowned lion head logo.

Spoiler

ID:
Description: A classy schoolgirl outfit with a sexy twist, starting with a white riffled, long sleeved shirt. starting at the neck there is a small black cover draping over the shoulders. At the waist there is a twin tailed jacket of sorts extending past a maroon skirt that barely would cover the under parts. Oh the left side breast pocket, a white crowned lion head is located as a replacement of an official 'school' logo.

ID: 
Description: A cute undergarment for the perfect woman, soft to the touch and bright pink any man would blush at the sight of these. On the back side of the pantsu, a small semi transparent white crowned lion head is located.

ID: 
Description: 
A soft Pink bra to match the Panties, durable enough to hold up large breasts and withstand attacks while light enough not to slow down the wearer. On the left breast area there is a semi transparent white crowned lion head logo.

"Oh Ari-Chan!" Crimsa cooed as she entered the shop, it hadn't been too long since she had last seen the woman. After all, she still wanted to claim that free fondling she gave to the tailor. "I heard that my orders were done." Sticking out a playful tongue as she passed Kimba the woman leaned against the counter causing her breasts to bulge over towards the blonde. "You know you're always welcome to touch them all you wish." raising her hands into the air she mocked squeezing as if doing it to Ariel herself. "Come on!, it'll be like our secret handshake" she slyly smirked. 

-10,000 Col

+The requested Items Above.

The blonde couldn't help but hear her name spoken in a casual manner and turned towards the entrance. She was instantly faced with the crimson haired girl's pride and joys and couldn't help to lightly blush at her open gesture with the hand. For once she was happy that the shop was void of people except for the two, who knows that kind of  rumours would spread about 'The Lion's Den'. "I'll have to decline you...again. As I said, if I ever get the urge to 'feel' something.. " she wrapped her arms around her waists, making sure that her own pride and joys were in attention: "...these will suffice." she said with a smirk then added. "Besides, I don't think you want them to grow even more than that. It will give you serious back problems." While she was entertaining her client, the blonde picked a crimson box from below the counter and after checking its content placed it in front of the firegirl.... or better said, her bosom. "There you go, the full set of... well you know what's in there."

- Items

Spoiler

ID:

ID: 

ID: 
Description: 

+10,000 Col

"Hey!, no competition sweetie." Crimsa stood up at the sudden defensive rebuke the blonde had given her. "I know I play with a lot of people but to be honest you're one of the few I like and people I like I don't toy with." she stated glancing to Ariel's bust. "Though it's nice to know you touch them, If I keep gaining these secrets I may have use a few on you." Brushing a hand through her scarlet hair she offered a genuine smile. "One thing I do want to get across though is I do want us to be friends, not rivals." Tilting her head down she snatched the box from the counter and stared into Ariel's eyes. "Just keep in mind I'm curious and one of these days...my hands will explore your body." Bowing in thanks Crimsa giggled as she turned to exit the shop, lingering at the door she swiped open her menu and sent a friend request to Ariel. Not bothering to stick around to see if she accepted it or not. 

With a giggle, the blonde continued to listen to her redhead counterpart. If you look past the flirt and the apparent lack of morals, one can see a bit of a nice person in her. Ariel wasn't a person to judge by nature and the fact that Crimsa told her she liked her actually made her blush. She stared at that genuine smile and nodded, brushing the imminent groping that she had been promised ever since the two meet. She left while sending a friends request, to which the blonde pressed the accept. She might've not seen it but a notification appeared on Crimsa's HUD nonetheless.

With that finished, she began once again to craft. Time was passing quick and she had a quota to fulfill. Even if it was just an imaginary one.

#1  ID#53343  CD: 5 (4+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#2  ID#53344  CD: 2 (nat.)  LD: 18 (Material salvaged) [Bad Item: 2 EXP]

#3  ID#53345  CD: 5 (4+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#4  ID#53346  CD: 4 (3+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#5  ID#53347  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 6  EXP]

#6  ID#53348  CD: 9 (8+1) [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

#7  ID#53349  CD: 12 (11+1) [Perfect Item: 9  EXP]

#8  ID#53350  CD: 12 (11+1)  [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#9  ID#53351 CD: 7 (6+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

It wasn't much but the blonde crafted, she was getting low on inspiration on what she would craft next. Not accepting custom orders was quite the ordeal for the blonde. She sighted as she sew another button, joined two parts of a of a shirt and so on. Things were getting pretty repetitive ever since she had began heavily crafting a while back. It's been too long since she had that initial outburst of creativity and make whatever she dreamed... then materials were the problem...now? its inspiration to create new stuff. She decided to put an add in order to craft new things. She didn't specify that she would craft custom orders but let it understand that she would craft whatever was requested of her. So she got two orders via PM, a thing she despised but still crafted them out of boredom.

#1  ID#53486  CD: 8 (7+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

#2  ID#53487  CD: 8 (7+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

#3  ID#53488  CD: 10 (9+1) [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#4  ID#53489  CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#5  ID#53490  CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#6  ID#53491  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

#7  ID#53492  CD: 2 (1+1) [Bad Item: 2  EXP]

#8  ID#53493  CD: 12 (nat) [Perfect Item: 9  EXP]

#9  ID#53494  CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

Another day and a new crafting session the last one went...okay. She wasn't really feeling it today. She began crafting out of necessity rather than pleasure. Still she was aspiring to stand on top of the other tailors "what do you think girl? should I do it?" she asked her furred familiar. In return to her blonde companion's voice, Kimba let out a bored snort and went back to sleeping in front of the fireplace. The blonde let out a sigh to such non-enthusiastic reply and continued crafting.

#1  ID#53731  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#2  ID#53732  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

#3  ID#53733  CD: 2 (1+1) LD: 20 (Material Salvaged) [Bad Item: 2 EXP]

#4  ID#53734  CD: 11 (10+1) [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#5  ID#53735  CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#6  ID#53736  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#7  ID#53737  CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#8  ID#53738  CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#9  ID#53739  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 3 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Crimsa Plushie - Cheerleader Edition
ID
Roll: 12 (nat)
Item Type: Plushie

Quality:
 Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Attempt
Description: Just like the original model of the Crimsa Plushie this doll is extremely soft to the touch, mimicking the large bust of who inspired this doll it has long red hair. Though replacing the schoolgirl outfit This Crimsa Doll stands cheering in a maroon/white colored cheerleader outfit pumping her pom poms in the air with an over joyed expression. The outfit is lion themed as if she is cheering for 'Team Lions'.

Entering the becoming increasingly familiar shop Takneil Browsed the available items, he needed something for his new shop. He wasn't able to craft as often as he'd like to and he had heard that tailors could make an item that could increase that. "Hmm?" his eye catching sight of a plushie doll the boy raised an arched brow, Ariel had made another one?. Slightly blushing at the rather revealing nature of the doll he picked it off of the shelf and left a few materials on the counter in place of it, he'd rather not be known as a pervert. 

+Crimsa Plushie - Cheerleader Edition

-3 Materials

Ariel was a rather pleasant name, certainly one that she would not easily forget either. Upon the tailor scribbling out some details that Priscilla had written down, she was a little disappointed to find that the tailor was not capable of making certain items that would look brilliant with the outfit. However, she did inform her where to obtain them, which was certainly a nice bit of info, "Oh, darn, guess I know where I'll be going next then. The logo is perfectly fine, it's nice to get your name brand out there - I respect that." She would keep an eye on Ariel as she began to work on something, more curious about the process than the thought of her making a mistake, but she carried on with the conversation, "Oh, maybe one day. Got some plans in the regard in the future, but it's on the down low for now." She pretended to zip her lips, further affirming that it was a secret, even though Priscilla was the only one that knew at this time, "Not sure about the armor though, been kinda weighing my options between light and heavy, so to speak." She giggled softly at her own pun, she always found humor in her own jokes, "Heard that each has their own unique enhancements, which makes the choice quite difficult... What's your opinion on the matter?" A bit of experienced advice was always welcomed and perhaps it would give Priscilla the emphasized detail of which to choose.

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Edited by Cilla

The Lion's Den; I had been there once before to get my Coat and Handwraps crafted. Now I was in search of an item I had only heard rumours about... a Perfect item that could increase my crafting ability! And supposedly only tailors could make it...

Alright, the dramatic front did not work. My silver eyes lay upon the black and red cooking mitts that hung on a wall behind the counter. I simply stood there, leaning on it and waiting for the blond female to return to her customer.

It wasn't that hard to make the update order she got from the cute pink haired girl. She did all the parts of the outfit that she could then wrapped them neatly and placed them inside a box. When it came to write her clint's name she took a second then to think then wrote in a light pink color "Pink haired undecided girl" she showed a smile as she presented her with the box. "There you go, free of charge!" She put a finger against her lips saying: "This will be our little secret." The blonde didn't need any material for now as the universal prices were more of a bumper to prevent people from ordering excessively. She then leaned back and thought of how to answer her question, showing a smile as the phrasing of the pun: "I'm in favor of light armor... thus this profession but am beginning to think that heavy armor is more nice in terms of build options. As a light user damage is the only way to go. As for uniques enhancements I don't really know. Never had a useful unique and the one I had I've traded it almost instantly since it didn't suit my build. Healing isn't really my forte." she said with a shrug hinting on what the unique enhancement was. She then straightened her posture and once again leaned over the counter. "The reason I asked is that I want to give you a present, a armor piece at first. But seeing as you are unsure of what you want, I'll change the item type to a plushie or tool since they tend to have very useful enhancements for jobs and looting." said the blonde with a smile, taking a blank order form and putting it in front of her. "Just write me what you'd like."As soon as she got the order she'd start crafting once again.

She waved at the man who apparently was waking for her to finish managing her current customers. As Cilia scribbled her new order the blonde beckoned him to tell her what he needed: "Welcome, what brings you to my little slice of frozen heaven? I may seem busy but don't be shy to tell me." she said with a smile as she drew closer to him.

Gifted Cillia the following Item.

Spoiler

Name: Beachwear
ID: 
Roll: 5
Item Type: Clothing
Quality: Vanity

Description: A casual outfit for strolling along the beach and other similar activities, consisting of a two piece swimsuit, sandals, and straw hat. The bottom piece to the swimsuit is a pinstripe red and white that ties on the sides, while the top piece is a solid apple red with frills along the borders on the chest that ties once behind the back and behind the neck separately. On the lower right side of the top a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop. It comes along with a pair of thong sandals that are a solid sky blue in color with a white bow along the midfoot and a straw hat with a matching sky blue lengthy, ribbon tied around the base of the hat.

#1  ID#54288  CD: 12 (nat.)  [Perfect Item: 9  EXP]

#2  ID#54289  CD: 1 (nat.)  [Bad Item: 2  EXP]

#3  ID#54290  CD: 9 (8+1) [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#4  ID#54291  CD: 10 (9+1) [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#5  ID#54292  CD: 12 (nat.) [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#6  ID#54293  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

#7  ID#54294  CD: 12 (nat.) [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#8  ID#54295  CD: 9 (8+1) [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

#9  ID#54296  CD: 8 (7+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

Having wandered around Floor 4 for some time, Nikodemus found the tailor shop 'The Lion's Den' and decided to give it a try. He had been looking for a tailor for some time, and an NPC had directed him to floor 4. Upon entering, he inspected some of the items and wares and smiled. "These are well crafted." He made his way around the shop and then came to the main counter. "Hello Master Tailor. I was wondering if you have or could make this item for me?" Holding out an order slip, Nikodemus also dug into his pocket and grabbed the small pouch that contained his Col and Mats.

Spoiler

Name: Wayland the Blacksmith Plushie
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: Plushie
Tier: (1 or 2..for the moment)
Quality: Good/Vanity
 - No Enhancements slots
Description: A small plush doll of the Germanic God of Blacksmiths and Soldiers.

It's purple. :p

She was more than pleased to have found that Ariel was going to give her the craft free of charge, "Oh, sweet! Thank you! I really didn't expect that." She would nod her head in acceptance as the tailor informed her to keep it on the down low, "My lips are sealed." The notes of information and advice that Ariel provided Priscilla was pretty useful, but not all of it would make full sense to her as Priscilla's use of the word 'unique' just so happened to be the name of a certain type of weapons. While that bit did pass over her head, she would keep everything that had been said in mind and, hopefully, the Unique weapon information would someday click when Priscilla happened upon such an item. However, while she had already been taken by surprise when Ariel offered the Beachwear set as a gift, there was even more to the offer. She covered her mouth and hid a gasp of excitement when the tailor informed her she was also throwing in another item of choice, giving her the option of writing down pretty much whatever she could think of, "Oh, how nice of you... You really didn't have to." Without giving hardly any pause, she carried on, "I really, truly do appreciate it though!" She put the tip of the pencil to paper and thought about what to get, thinking it was worth a shot in the dark to see if she could get something special as part of the offer, then proceeded to fill out the form, "Hope I don't seem too spoiled already, but what do you think of this?"

Name: Purple Lioness Hair Bow
Profession: Tailor
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +2 LD
Description: A large, frilly hair bow that is royal purple in color.
At each of the ends, a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.
Payment Method: (Col, Materials or a Mix of both? PM if you want to mix)

Hikoru walked into his wife-to-be's shop and had a small smile on his face. He had ordered a doll from her for his shop, and he had hoped that it looked just as well as he had hoped. he came over, avoiding the presence of a few players and waited for Ariel to complete transactions with them. He smiled as the girl left, coming over and giving Ariel a slight kiss on the cheek and a small smile

"So I hear my order is ready?" He asked with a slight chuckle "and as I said, it's your choice of the payment." He said with a wink and a small laugh