[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

His eyes darted back and forth between the virtual clock and everything that lay ahead of him. A sharp breeze sent shivers down his spine, but he braved the chilly bout and soldiered on. In time, his last remaining smidgens of patience were rewarded by a familiar sight- a snow-dusted shop known to most as The Lion's Den. A sight he had definitely seen his fair share of since the store's earliest days; it felt like just yesterday that he had walked in and placed an order at the front desk. In fact, this was an act he'd done so many times that he was hesitant to put an actual number on the routine.

Stepping through the door, he shook loose the powdery flakes which had settled atop his head, before making his way directly to the counter. Grabbing a form from the pile, he scrawled exactly what he was looking for, then looked up at the shopkeep. "Before you ask- yes, I'm back with another order," said Azide, preemptively transferring over five-hundred col.

Name: Uniform of the Knight
Item Type: Leather Armor
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None
Description: A fitted uniform consisting of a coat jacket coupled with a matching pair of trousers. Primarily white, the jacket is lined with a crimson trim that traces every edge and pocket. A stylized red cross runs across the bottom in repetition, each pattern outlined with a dark grey.

-500 col to Ariel

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And here I thought you came to help me clean this place" said the girl in a amused tone. It seemed that this place still hasn't lost its loyal clientele as her friends keep coming and order even after her 'small' increase in prices. She felt a bit bad but brushed it aside as she looked at the item description..:"Is this gonna be your 'official' alchemist uniform?" she asked..thinking that it might end up looking like a military uniform rather than that. Either way she headed towards her workbench and started to craft the item, pulling out some white and crimson fabric to start with.

In a short while she returned and presented the Item to Azide: "Is this good enough?" she asked, preparing to pack it and hand it to him after he replied.

#1  ID: 35193  CD: 4 (3+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#2  ID: 35194 CD: 8 (7+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#3  ID: 35195  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

• Name: Uniform of the Knight
  • Profession: Tailor
  • ID: 35195
  • Roll: 5(4+1)
  • Item Type: Clothing
  • Quality: Good
  • Enhancements: None
  • Description: A fitted uniform consisting of a coat jacket coupled with a matching pair of trousers. Primarily white, the jacket is lined with a crimson trim that traces every edge and pocket. A stylized red cross runs across the bottom in repetition, each pattern outlined with a dark grey.

#4  ID: 35196  CD: 2 (1+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#5  ID: 35197 CD: 12 (nat)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

#6  ID: 35198  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#7  ID: 35199 CD: 2 (1+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#8  ID: 35200  CD: 3 (2+1)  LD: 20  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

"If I weren't so strapped for time, I just might have taken you up on that offer," said Azide, as he leaned against the counter. Though he was usually not a fan of manual labor, cleaning was really something that ought to be done by everyone, no matter the color of their collar. Even though his own shop was used more or less as a makeshift residence and an occasional meeting place, he felt compelled nonetheless to keep it in tip top shape.

His eyes followed the tailor as she made her way to a workbench and began to pull out various fabrics and materials, while he himself pulled up a chair and took a seat. He found it difficult to stop his foot from tapping lightly against the ground while the girl worked. 

"Not exactly," he answered, with a shake of his head. "It'd be a bit of a shame to commission a uniform that nobody else would ever see, don't you think?" he chuckled, thinking back to all of the customers whom had entered his shop. The answer, of course, was none- as the laboratory had never opened to the public.

By the time he looked over to gauge her response, the girl had already finished, leaving him scratching his head. "Wow, quick work today, huh?" he asked, rising from the little stool. He eyed the garment up and down; it wasn't exactly his first choice of color schemes, but the design was snappy enough that he figured it might grow on him someday. "As always, it looks great, Ariel," he said, nodding.

Edited by Azide

Teayre looked up from her cup of hot chocolate that she had sat down to drink as a pm flashed up. Opening the message the red head found that it was from Ariel, the item she had ordered from her shop was ready. Smiling the girl leapt up the cup falling to the ground smashing into a thousand pieces as she ran out her door and to the Lion’s Den.

The bell jangled slightly as she entered the shop and suddenly Teayre was on her back a lion pinning her down growling in her face. “Whoa Kimba… I’m sorry okay? I won’t ignore you again.” The growling lion slowly backed down as Teayre sat up and began to play with the feline. After several minutes the girl looked around. “Guess Ariel’s out? Well I’d better grab my item and get to training I’ll see you soon okay?” Standing up Teayre grabs a box labelled with her name, before disappearing back to her shop.

+Tainted Purity

Opal had been away for a long just recently coming back from her own training hiatus. The air around her was different and she gave off an aura that seemed to be different than the one she had possessed before. In need of a tailor for her new guild colors, the woman walked with heavy steps through the cold depths of floor four. It seemed there were many popular shops in this area and it was only a moment longer before she found a quaint shop up ahead and only to be passing by a red steak of hair. Though she didn't realize who it was, her eyes stay focus on what she needed and entered the store as the bell had rung from her appearance. Basking in the warmth of the glow was a lion? Opal's honey eyes gazed at the creature for a moment, familiars seemed to be pretty popular in shops, at least she might not be run over like Chewie from Mack's forge. 

Without making any sudden movements, Opal watched as the Lion turned in place back in front of the fire place and yawned. Nodding to herself, the woman drew close to the counter to see if the owner was in. 

"Hello? Excuse me? I am in need of some light armor...Oh? It- It's you." Opal gave a blank look remember the familiar face and the ever busty blonde that happened to come by her shop prior to the engagements of the floor eleven boss. She was happy to know that the woman was still alive and flashed her a rare ruby lipped smile. 

"Ariel, was it? Its good to see you again. I hope things are well with you. I do have a business transaction to make with you though."

• Name:  Armor of the Blood Oath
  • ID: 
  • Roll: 
  • Item Type: Light Armor
  • Quality:  Perfect
  • Enhancements: +2 Recovery, + 1 Savvy
  • Description: The Armor is stylized in light silver, adorned with a coat cape of white satin with the emblazoned pattern of two red crosses on the front and a long symbol of a sword drawn on the back with the initials K.O.B.on the back. The suit is further accompanied by a white corset with the same sword symbol down the middle mixed with a heart, the corset itself seems to have silver maile adorned with the white leather accompaniment. There is a  skirt like material that hangs from the corset fastened by the leather buckles to complete the ensemble. The entire armor is fabricated with satin, silver and crimson is coated with the edges. A most intricate and detailed set of armor. 
  • ==

"I hope this is not too difficult for you to make, I know there seems to be a lot in the design, but I'll be more than happy to pay up front. I will need this armor as soon as it can be made." Opal continued to keep the smile prevalent during the conversation, but it was more out of renewing a friendship with the woman as well.    

-15 Materials for Perfect Item. 

Edited by Opal

The first one to notice the newcomer's entrance was Kimba, she just gave the brunette a lazy gaze and a low growl before turning back to her nap. Next was the blonde who was diligently cleaning the posters and other accessories behind the counter walls. At first she turned around out of pure reflex as she greeted the girl with a smile. "Welcome

+15 Mats.

#1  ID: 35890  CD: 2 (1+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#2  ID: 35891  CD: 12 (nat)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

• ID: 35891
  • Roll: 12 (nat.)
  • Description: The Armor is stylized in light silver, adorned with a coat cape of white satin with the emblazoned pattern of two red crosses on the front and a long symbol of a sword drawn on the back with the initials K.O.B.on the back. The suit is further accompanied by a white corset with the same sword symbol down the middle mixed with a heart, the corset itself seems to have silver maile adorned with the white leather accompaniment. There is a  skirt like material that hangs from the corset fastened by the leather buckles to complete the ensemble. The entire armor is fabricated with satin, silver and crimson is coated with the edges. A most intricate and detailed set of armor.

#3  ID: 35893  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#4  ID: 35894  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#5  ID: 35895  CD: 12 (11+1)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

Name: Stabby Von Murderstein
Profession: Tailor
ID: 
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Plushie
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Crafting Attempt
Description: A bright pink bunny plushy that secretly thirsts for the blood of the innocent but has been forced to have that power harnessed to instead help their captor use their profession an additional time.

#6  ID: 35896  CD: 3 (2+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#7  ID: 35897  CD: 12 (11+1)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

#8  ID: 35898  CD: 12 (11+1)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

Kalesh walks into the shop with a curious smile, looking around the high-end shop that he was sure normally only visited by the higher end players "Hello~!" Kalesh says as he looks at the fine clothing, and swiftly notices a lion! Grinning, Kalesh reaches into his inventory and produces a fish. "Hey~! Does your lion like fish? I can give him one?" He smiles as he holds in his other hand a piece of paper with an order. He set it on the table while waiting for the owner to reply to him, unsure if she was busy or not and not really wanting to rush her or anything of the sort.

Name: Stabby Von Murderstein
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: Plushie
Enhancements: Crafting Attempt
Description: A bright pink bunny plushy that secretly thirsts for the blood of the innocent but has been forced to have that power harnessed to instead help their captor use their profession an additional time.
Payment Method: Materials

Zandra thru the snow from her shop to Ariels. She had herd she had some kind of special offer today. She entered the lions den. The first one she saw wasnt Ariel, it was Kalesh that helped her tame her familiar."Hey Kalesh, you here as well?"more like a comment then a question. Then she turned to Ariel."Hi, long time no see, I herd you had a special offer. The supply bag I got from you have worked perfect, so I wonder if you maybe have a pair of handwraps that increase my chance of finding stuffs as materials?"

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Seul trudged into the shop in his usual manner, by swinging the door open and causing the very structure of the building itself to rattle as he entered. "I'm here for the great deal!" He called while making his way over to the counter with a slip of paper in hand. He had never actually visited the shop before but it seemed popular enough and if the owner was practically giving away high quality equipment he'd have to be a fool not to jump on the opportunity. He slid the paper across the counter and upon further inspection it revealed to be a crudely drawn stick figure labelled 'Me' wearing what appeared to be the piece of armor he craved. Beneath it was the specifics of how he wanted it done.

Name: Hero's Coat
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: Damage Mit / Recovery / Light Momentum
Description: A black, cotton jacket with a white interior. The coat gives off a heroic aura when worn and provides good benefits to those who seek adventure.
Payment Method: 5 Materials

Apparently there was something happening as that decorative bell rang several more times from people she had never met before entering the store. Taken back slightly though was one familiar face she did recognize and that was Kalesh of the three that happened to come in. Give a soft smile to the man their orders were in queue along with her own. Opal looked a bit around the shop and waited for her order to be done while take an interest at the overly sized posters on the wall of an interesting grouping. Standing a good deal away from the counter now to allow the others to make their orders, Opal could only smile to see that the woman's shop was quite busy and quite popular. It was then that she knew she made the right choice to have her armor made by this woman. 

--

- 1 Mat

OOC: If kalesh still needs that 1 extra mat, I'll loan him one from my pool.

after taking all the remaining posters a short memory about past times crossed Ariel's mind as she nodded to Zandra:"Glad to hear it. I can make that but the item will be of rare quality since that particular enhancement, at max, takes only 2 slots. If you want it to be a perfect you need to tell me one more enhancement for it." she said, then after finishing taking the remaining orders she rushed to her workbench. It was a easy task for a craftsman of her caliber to make those 3 orders in practically no time as she first returned and motioned Opal to come and examine the item. Meanwhile, she slightly blushed as she remembered that still had a promise for a kiss pending for the brunette. "How is it?" she asked.

Item for Opal: 

• ID: 35891
  • Roll: 12 (nat.)
  • Description: The Armor is stylized in light silver, adorned with a coat cape of white satin with the emblazoned pattern of two red crosses on the front and a long symbol of a sword drawn on the back with the initials K.O.B.on the back. The suit is further accompanied by a white corset with the same sword symbol down the middle mixed with a heart, the corset itself seems to have silver maile adorned with the white leather accompaniment. There is a  skirt like material that hangs from the corset fastened by the leather buckles to complete the ensemble. The entire armor is fabricated with satin, silver and crimson is coated with the edges. A most intricate and detailed set of armor.Somewhere visible yet discreet there is a white crowned lion logo embroiled in the fabric.

Next she turned towards Kalesh and gestured him to get closer. "Is this what you had in mind?" she asked while revealing the pink bunny plushie. His redhead reminded her of her friend that passed by not too long ago.

Item for Kalesh: 

• Name: Stabby Von Murderstein
  • ID: 35895
  • Roll: 12 (11+1)
  • Item Type: Plushie
  • Quality: Perfect
  • Enhancements: Crafting Attempt
  • Description: A bright pink bunny plushy that secretly thirsts for the blood of the innocent but has been forced to have that power harnessed to instead help their captor use their profession an additional time.Somewhere visible yet discreet there is a white crowned lion logo embroiled in the fabric.

And at the end she turned towards Seul and put the picture next to the finished product for comparison. "I think my tailoring skills are a little bit better than your drawing ones, don't you agree?2 she asked with a smile. 

Item for Seul:

• Name: Hero's Coat
  • ID: 35897
  • Roll: 12 (11+1)
  • Enhancements: 3 Damage Mit / 1 Recovery / 1 Light Momentum 
  • Description: A black, cotton jacket with a white interior. The coat gives off a heroic aura when worn and provides good benefits to those who seek adventure. Somewhere visible yet discreet there is a white crowned lion logo embroiled in the fabric.

Opal was motioned by the quaint hands of the seamstress that had worked on her intricate armor. Moving to take a closer look at the items that were folded neatly along with some lithe looking armoring equipment, the woman searched over each little detail with a careful eye before looking back up at the beautiful blonde, "Thank you so much, Ariel. You're work is most astonishing and I cant believe the level of detail that you were able to maintain throughout the entire design. I applaud you for that." 

Opal had turned to the other two customers, Kalesh had been standing to her right getting his order and what appeared to be a...bright pink bunny plushie. She stared at Kalesh for a moment shook her head, "If you...ever need to talk about anything..." she placed a hand on his shoulder, "I am here for you.." stifling a bit of laughter from her mostly stoic expression, but she could not imagine how adorable the little plushie looked. She would have to come back here to this shop to have something like that made as well. 

"Thank you again, Ariel, this means the world to me." Despite the woman having a more mature flare over her, she had remembered their last meeting in which Opal offered for payment for the items she gave to Ariel from her own shop to be that of a kiss. She had been joking at the time, but it was nice to see she had been able to make it through the boss fight without harm and that was more than enough payment for the items in return. Flicking a wrist and moving towards the door, "Thanks you again." she waved heading back out into the snowy winterland of floor four, and taking several steps forwards she blossomed into a bright white light as the new armor adorned her every curvy figure until she was a radiant white and red beauty. Now she truly felt part of the guild. 

+1 Armor of the Blood Oath

Edited by Opal

Kalesh looked over Opal's shoulder at first to see what she had bought, a grin on his face as he said "I just might need to so I can see what that looks like!" He rolled his eyes but pat her shoulder and said "Thanks, seriously though I appreciate it and you can have the same offer." He grinned and rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to Ariel who presented him with his pink bunny rabbit.

"Ooh! Thank you, it's just how I imagined!" He smiled as he picked the bunny up and gave it an experimental hug before nodding and putting it into his inventory. "Judge away if you want, cute things are cute and that's all there is to it." He chuckled happily as he thought about how he would keep the little guy dry whenever he took it along for fishing trips. "If you end up in need for materials, feel free to give me a message sometime and I'd be happy to help!... Not that someone like you needs my help." He chuckled happily as he gave her a smile of thanks before turning to leave with his purchase after leaving five total materials on the counter!

-5 Materials to Ariel

Zandra looked at the list again."Oh right" she looked closer thru the list of enhancements."Well, then would it be possible to add a little strength to them, this +1 damage."she looked up from the list and looked at Ariel.

Gazing at the finished piece of armor he gave her a quick shrug before nodding in agreement with her statement. "Hard to argue with that." He said before fumbling through his inventory to retrieve the materials he'd use as payment. After placing them on the counter he scooped up the coat and took another minute to equip it, admiring just how awesome he looked in it. "Well, this will definitely protect me better than the drawing would have. Thanks a bunch, I'll be sure to pop in again if I ever need anything else." With that he gave Ariel a respectful bow before turning to stroll out of the shop.

-5 Mats to Ariel
+1 Hero's Coat to Seul

Nodding to Zandras words she simply says: "Give me a second!" then she rushes at her workstation and pulls out a dark blue fabric that proceeds to work with. It took the blonde more to actually imagine a design than to make the item as she was slowly but steadily approaching the 'master's' rank in her tailoring skills. As she finishes, she nods apparently satisfied with her work and then heads to Zandra to receive the brunette's grading of her work. After receiving, what she hopes to be, a literal thumbs up for her work she goes and wraps the item in a blue box bearing her shop's logo on the cover.

• Name: Cold Potential
  • ID: 35898
  • Roll: 12 (11+1)
  • Item Type: Clothing: Hand Wraps
  • Enhancements: 2 Loot Dice / 1 Unarmed Damaged 
  • Description: A pair of hand wraps dyed in a dark blue-gray tinge similar to the  frozen, cloud covered, mountain tops of the 4th floor. On top of the right glove there is a white crowned lion logo embroiled in the fabric.

Zandra saw Ariel started with her order right away, and not long after she came back with a blue box with the lion logo, she turned the box over to Zandra. Zandra gladly sent Ariel the five materials she wanted as paymen and gave her a quick bow.''Thank you very much Ariel. This will sure come to great use.'' She turned around and headed back to her own place.

+Cold potential

-5 Materials

#1  ID: 36226  CD: 12 (nat.)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP

• Name: Professional Apron
  • ID: 36226
  • Roll: 12
  • Item Type: Clothing
  • Enhancements: +1 Crafting Attempt
  • Description: A pink apron with frills that has in front lively written the words: "Kiss the Crusader Slayer!" This particular piece is based off the usual standard of  high class restaurant cooks and would improve ones cooking skills significantly. In addition there is a logo with crowned lion that shows its tongue similar to the :P emoticon.

#2  ID: 36228  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

#3  ID: 36229  CD: 2 (1+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#4  ID: 36230  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#5  ID: 36231  CD: 3 (2+1)  [Bad Item: 1  EXP]

#6  ID: 36232  CD: 12 (nat.)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

#7  ID: 36233  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#8  ID: 36234  CD: 8 (7+1)  [Uncommon Item: 3  EXP]