[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Daily Attempt#5

20/03/2014

It was good, this feeling of being back into a steady rithm and actually doing something. Even if it wasn't a ordered item, the tailor Ariel was making items instead of watching Kimba sleep by the fireplace while waiting for the mystical being called a 'customer' to enter her shop. In any case she would hear the entrance bell if that would happen so she was more than happy to work again.

ID: 13118 CD: 6 [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Item: [random name]

Item type : Vanity Item
Quality: Good
Enhancement: None 
Shop:  The Lion's Den
Description: [random description]

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily Attempt#6

20/03/2014

Ariel had received aa order from a fellow brigadier that wanted a armor piece for himnself. As the woman read the Pm she noted down the description and then went to her working station. The process went smoothly and without too much difficulty resulting into a high quality items. After double checking with the written description the blonde nods and goes to wrap it in her shop's trademark box.

[Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Name: Form Fitting Jacket

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Mentor

ID: 13120 

Roll: 12 

Item Type: Leather Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Dmg Mitigation +1 Evasion

Description: A black jacket that is very stylish but also forms to the person's body. On its right shoulder it has a discreetly embroidered white crowned lion head.

Daily Attempt#7

20/03/2014

After finishing the last item Ariel looked at the HUD clock, the time was still early for closing the shop but she felt a little tired. She decided to give it one more go with making a random item and placing it in the display before heading towards the most comfortable seat she saw. Then with a sigh the blond tailor started rocking her chair in front of the fireplace near Kimba and slowly she's fallen asleep. Only the sound of the entrance bells might be able to wake her up.

ID: 13121 CD: 4 [Good Item: 2  EXP]

"So this is the Lion's Den huh, it is a pretty cool place." Skylar had never been inside the shop owned by Ariel before but it was a nice enough place. He looked around browsing for a specific item he needed. "Hello?" He called out hoping Kimba or Ariel would here him. He left Rutta at the shop which was nice since he probably would have started chewing on things, and Skylar could not afford to be paying Ariel back for everything.

Daily Attempt#1

22/03/2014

A new day another open door...or something like that. Ariel didn't knew exactly how english saying were so she decided to invent this one instead. Entering the shop she saw that it was exactly in the same state like when she left last night. She started by making the fire then checking her inbox for any orders. There were none so she checked the display and sat, awaiting for anyone that would come to her shop. After some time she saw Skylar, a new acquaintance of her stepping in her shop for the first time. Kimba was already next to him when she greeted him. "Hey finally came to visit, this is the place I was talking about. Is this a casual visit or are you here to order something? if so there are some order form there, fill one and leave it to to. I'll PM you when it's done." she said to him in a cheerful tone while pointing the desk near the entrance that had on top some blank order forms.

[Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Name: Evasive Feature (Women's edition)

ID: 13206 

Roll: 11 (10+1 needle) 

Item Type: Clothing

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +1 Savvy +1 Eva

Description: A pitch black short skirt ,easy to move in and with a discreet silver lining. It makes its user able to dodge attacks more easily.

Daily Attempt#2

22/03/2014

After her talk with Skylar Ariel would go and start making something. She hated that she didn't have any proper orders so resuming yesterday's mentality she began to make something..anything letting inspiration guide her again. She ended up making a pretty good item, of rare quality. Is was a good start but she wasn't pleased with it. so she tried to make an even better one but got a item of similar quality on her second attempt.

Name: Kuro Sailor fuku

ID: 13207 

Roll: 10 (9+1 needle) 

Item Type: Clothing

Enhancements: +1 Savvy +1 Evasion

Description: A complete girl's black colored sailor school uniform. This one in particular has embroidered on its right side pocket a 'The Lion's Den' small logo, featuring the crowned lion head. This is the regular Japanese school uniform model.

Daily Attempt#3

22/03/2014

Motivated by her good start she took another material and started cutting it. She didn't knew exactly what she wanted to do this time: "Having nothing to do is so infuriating!" she said while thinking of a item idea. She closed her eyes in an attempt to picture something in her mind..and did so she opened her eyes and started making the item after writing down a vague description of what she thought of. In the end she made another plushie that looked like a bird, possibly a phoenix.

[Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Name: Phoenix

ID: 13208 

Roll: 9 (8+1 needle) 

Item Type: Plushie

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 Loot Die

Description:  A cute fiery-golden colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a bird, possibly a phoenix, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Daily Attempt#4

22/03/2014

Examining the last item Ariel now knew from where the inspiration for it came, precisely from Raeyliff's familiar Ash, a Phoenix. She didn't saw much of Ash's burning but in normal form he looked like any other bird..well he was a bit bigger than the ordinary dove. Caught in this plushie fever she decided to make another one, inspiring from Tyger's familiar, the little coal dragon Icarus.

Name: Dragon

ID: 13209 

Roll: 8 (7+1 needle) 

Item Type: Plushie

Enhancements: +1 Loot Die

Description: A cute fiery-golden colored with black spots, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a lava dragon, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Daily Attempt#5

22/03/2014

It was good, this feeling of being back into a steady rithm and actually doing something. Even if it wasn't a ordered item, the tailor Ariel was making items instead of watching Kimba sleep by the fireplace while waiting for the mystical being called a 'customer' to enter her shop. In any case she would hear the entrance bell if that would happen so she was more than happy to work again.

ID: 13210 CD: 4 (3+1 needle) [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Daily Attempt#6

22/03/2014

Continuing the plushie series, Ariel continued by thinking about the next model.. King once again popped into her head, even if she had made a kitty plushie she would make this one as a lighter color and with a bigger overall figure. She pulled out a material and started cutting it and she filled it with cotton. Once finishing the plushie she spinned it around to see if there were any defects to it, then with a pleased nod she placed it on the display case. 

Name: Leopard

ID: 13211 

Roll: 8 (7+1 needle) 

Item Type:  Plushie

Enhancements:  +1 Loot Die

Description:  A cute light colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a large sized cat, but the plushie is small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Daily Attempt#7

22/03/2014

The workday was almost ending and Ariel had time to make only one more item. She decided to end the day by making something with butterflies on it, remembering a discussion she had with her father about the natural defence system that they had developed over the years. Some species of butterflies have their wings 'painted' so that they resembles a large predator, to scare off potential attackers.

Name: Deception

ID: 13212 

Item Type: Leather Armor

Enhancements: +2 Savvy

Description: A medium size cape with a slim butterfly design on the back. The wings of the butterfly are set up to resemple feline's face baring its fangs like the natural defence system of a real butterfly.

Daily Attempt#1

23/03/2014

A new day, a new beginning?! was it...NO! for Ariel it was more like : 'A new day, a new Epic Fail!!'. Or at least that was what on her mind when she throws yet another useless item that she just made, into the burning fire of the chimney, making it even stronger. "I thought I didn't make mistakes like this anymore! What the hell is wrong with me?" she asked herself while making her way back to the workplace, blowing out steam through her nostrils like a raging bull.

ID: 13313 CD: 1 [Epic Fail: 1  EXP]

Hikoru walks in, hearing the chime of a bell. He looks to see a nice little shop with a furnace, and Kimba playing with a toy. He comes over and pets the little Lion, smiling. He turns to see Ariel a little angry about something, and is a little curious about what it was

"Hey. Uh.... Is something wrong? Is there anything I can do? Oh, and Hey!" He says, smiling. He feels Kimba brush up against himn, and he looks and smiles, rubbing the lion under his chin

Skylar had a brain fart. At first he could not understand what Ariel said then he realized she asked him to fill out an order form."Sure" he answered but she was already gone. Skylar walked to the front and grabbed an order sheet. He filled it out before leaving it on the front counter. "Ariel I am gone. Let me know when it is ready." He turned to walk out before seeing the newcomer.

Item: Garnet Gloves 
Item type : Hand Wraps 
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +3 Unarmed Damage
Description : They are a pair of gloves used for unarmed combat colored in Garnet red. 
Payment: Materials

Daily Attempt#2

23/03/2014

Hearing a familiar voice Ariel turns around, apparently forgetting that Kylar was here. But what caught her attention was Hikoru's voice as he entered her shop. She realized her display of unladylike behaviour in front of them and a small blush tinged her cheeks. She took Skylar's order form and nodded while saying: "You should hang around for a while and if I don't finish today, I'll PM you when it's done." next she directs her attention to Hikoru who was playing with Kimba. "No..no..it's nothing. Anyway, what can I help you with?" she said then taking a seat at her workbench then turning her gaze towards the two. "You guys don't mind me it's just that I have some work to do and would like to finish it as soon as possible." she said then turning her attention towards the workstation, taking a material and working it while listening to the two. 

ID: 13326 CD: 6 (5+1 needle) [Good Item: 2  EXP]

"Ah, I just came to stop by to see you and Kimba, making sure everything is okay..." he said, smiling as he wrestled Kimba with a piece of rope, pulling it left and right with his hands, trying to pry it out of his jaw, but eventually his arms gave our and Kimba won the contest, happily taking the piece of rope and knawing on it.

"I also came apologize for taking Kimba the other day... She just kinda tagged along, and I really didn't want to be alone.... please forgive me!" He said, bowing in apology towards Ariel

Walking into the shop I notice one of the boys from the "Mari Incident" playing with a small baby tiger on the ground. "Glad to see you are safe my little thief ;)" I jested, referencing to the risky heroics the boy took when he took Mari's dagger after she stabbed me in the shoulder. The wound had healed but for some reason I could still feel a sharp pain every now and then. "Ariel! We haven't been formally introduced. I am Xanatos of Square One. On a recommendation from Azide I'm here to buy a plushie for good luck :D" *Eyes the Mouse Plushie* "I'll take this one! Name your price!"

Daily Attempt#3

23/03/2014

As the day wasn't busy enough a new client made his way through the cold of the 4th shop, reaching her shop. It was somebody she remembered from a while ago..and he was right the blond didn't knew his name so she decided to raise her eyes from her work and properly introduce herself. " nice to meet you Xanatos, my name is Kayla Ariel D'Sole. Yes it's my name IRL but I think I can trust all 3 of you with that little secret *chuckle*. IDK if Azide made you aware but I have a understanding with Square One since it was formed and the S1 members get a free custom item for free. I can't guarantee the quality but it will be above 'Good'(check Ariel's post on the first page of S1 guild chat for more info.). But if you really want that plushie you can have it now for free or give me a completed order form, (awaiting for me to PM you when i finish the item) and pay 400 col for the plushie now. What do you say?" she asked changing her tone from the formal one that she had while presenting herself, to a business-like one.

Name: Adventure Time

ID: 13436

Item Type:  Leather Armor

Enhancements: + 1 Savvy +1 Thorns

Description: A unisex waist band that can be worn above and under clothes as well. Made by strong leather decorated with silk embodiments, this item emanates a faint fluorescence glow in total darkness.

Hikoru watched in amusement as Ariel "haggled" with the boy he remembered from the "Incident". He played with Kimba a little more, and seeing that the little cub was tired, decided to let her rest. He came over to Ariel at the counter and looked at her wares

"So what do you have that's good today? Anything new?" He asked in a curious tone, seeing if there was anything he could get that could help him out. He had to prepare for his upcoming quest, and he wanted to be as prepared as he could be