[PP-F4] Avalanche!

"I can't believe I'm actually going through with this..." She wanted to say no, but that's a hard thing to say to a person, especially to one that's helped you out. He's just so... The man was quite a strange one, he looked and acted in a very creepy manner, though he came off with good intentions. Maybe he just has trouble... Sometimes she had trouble communicating something, perhaps he was the same. He had invited her to join him on a quest, one called Avalanche. It had a pretty strong field boss, even more so than the Wind Wasp Queen. I hope he's stronger than he looks. She wasn't sure what level he was, but he certainly came off as if he was rather used to the game. Now, she was simply playing the waiting game, thinking of the ticking tock of the old grandfather clock in the orphanage. It was far more calming than one would believe.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yo.." He said as he walked towards Red .. They established a place to meet before heading to avalanche.. "So... Are you ready?" He asked her as he opened his hud , equipping his battle gear , the dump , normal clothes he wears when he is in the forge changed with a dark armor , the hood remained , still dark and ripped off at the bottom.. He put his pair of gloves and took out the best sword he had"If you need to get something else now's the time for it.. Once we go we won't be able to come back..here.." He said as he tossed her his teleportation crystal.. "I don't know if you got one , but in case things get messy , use that okay ?... I will be able to leave myself.. I have one for me as well.." He said as he let a small grin "oh right , the boss is on the top of a mountain.. We will find some stray wolves across the road.. So be prepared.." He said as he watched her , waiting for a reponse..

He looked far more confident this time around, "Hi, Kosan." He seemed to be lacking the gear one would typically taking on a quest like this, but he was quick to make it known he was aware, "Uhm... Yes, I am." He exchanged out his normal looking clothes for some torn and worn armor, though she wasn't too sure that it was an improvement. She thought she had to always be prepared for the worst so she just wore the same thing every day, the same old hood combo. It's not like people stunk in this game and needed baths and such, but it never occured to her that some variety would be a good thing. While she was lost in thought, thinking about the simple fact that she was a tailor and had never thought of such things, Kosan tossed her a crystal. She reacted a bit to slow and juggled it for a bit before having to dive for the catch, "Phew..." She hopped back up and brushed herself off, "Sorry about that, I-I... I guess I'm ready whenever you are." Things couldn't be going any worse, she thought. Great... Just great. We haven't even started the quest and I've made an even bigger fool of myself.

Kosan let out a small giggle when he saw Red diving to catch the crystal.."You ..could've just let it hit the ground .. But nice jump " he said as smiled and he added .."okay.. Let's go.." Hlas he started walking slowly he added "Follow me...".. They kept walking and walking until the town gate... " ah.. Outside of the town... Its been a long time" he said as he moved few steps and pointed at a hill which base was covered by a forest.."We will go through that forest .. We will probably fight some wolves and such.. Avalanche is up on the hill.. Let's continue if want..." He said as he smiled... Waiting for a response from her..

Red sighed, of course it wouldn't have shattered. She looked down at the crystal, it looked like it would shatter. She moved it around in her hand, it feels like it would shatter. Obviously. She slumped her shoulder in shame as she tagged along, knowing that she was still as socially awkward as when she first joined the game. The kept walking for some time until they encountered the town gate, where he would show Red what the plan was, "I hate wolves..." She rubbed her arm, remembering how she can within a hitpoint of dying back when she encountered them for the first time. She intended to mutter it, but it might have been audible enough for Kosan to hear. She looked back up at the blacksmith and nodded, "Let's get things started then."

"Gah...So she hates wolves eh.. " he said to himself as he smiled and kept walking slowly as he did a gesture in the air for her to follow him.. As they kept walking they arrived at the forest.. Luckily enough there weren't any wolves at the enterance.. As theybkept walking , they almost got to the exit as a howl was hear in a nearby place.. "[censored]..." He said to himself as he turned to red and said.. "Hey Red... Uh.. Grab your sword.. A pack of wolves is comin-.." He couldnt finish the sentence as behind him were 4 wolves , barking violently.. "OK.. I will go first , this would make them focus me... " he said as he got his sword and charged at the biggest wolf , thinking that would be the Alfa wolf.. As he sliced through it he inflicted serious damage , destroying half of the HP bar from it..

Kosan 33/33

Red 15/15

Wolf 1: 7/15

Wolf 2 : 13/13

Wolf 3 : 12/12

Wolf 4 : 8/8

(Gave them random HP . they're base is 2 damage.)

[7502] 1 - 5 - 20 - 2

It wasn't too awkward for their trip through the forest, though they both remained silent during the venture. She found it to be quite peaceful, not having to worry about saying the wrong thing, even if she had been walking with a guy. It gave her the chance to take in the scenery around her, especially since there were no wolves around. The one that stood next to her for the duration of the walk had more than twice her health so she didn't have to worry about fending for herself. If she could take on the Queen and its hive, then the two of them together could take on some measly wolves without lifting a finger. Speaking of which, "I hear them too," she informed Kosan as she unsheathed her rapier and turned on her heels. He easily whittled down half the HP of the strongest wolf in a single hit, doing more damage than Red could do with a critical hit. Wow... I've got some catching up to do. She went to finish it off, but ended up missing as the wolf scurried away from the pain of Kosan's blade. How embarrassing...

Kosan 33/33

Red 15/15

Wolf 3 : 12/12

Wolf 1: [7306] 2

Wolf 2: [7307] 1

Wolf 3: [7308] 2

Wolf 4: [7309] 7

All the wolves would attempt to attack, but not even one would be successful enough to actually hit Kosan. They simply ignored the girl that couldn't even manage to hit a wolf that had been caught off guard, it was quite clear who was the dominant member of the two party group. Of course, the wolves weren't quite strong enough to inflict any damage upon Kosan. It'd take nothing short of a critical to inflict damage upon Red, but it appeared as if the wolves hadn't considered that factor.

"Gaaah , I hate this .." He said as a wolf tried to bite him but instead Kosan dodged , then kicked the wolf back to his pack.."Hey Red... What wolf do you want to finish ?..." He asked as he charged at the third wolf from the pack, slicing it , inflicting tons of damage and paralyzing it up.."here , end that one.." He said to her as he jumped back to a safe distance and pointed at the wolf that fell on the ground being paralyzed..

7345:10 BD

Kosan 33/33

Red 15/15

Wolf 3 : 2/12*paralyzed*

[7348] 3 - 2 - 4 - 6

Kosan: 33/33

Red: 15/15

Wolf 2: 13/13

Wolf 3: 2/12 - Paralyzed

Wolf 4: 8/8

It seemed like Kosan wasn't too big a fan of wolves either, but at least he didn't have some fairy tale that made it almost a coinciding joke between the hooded figure and the fanged beasts they were fighting. He dodged around them all, having no trouble avoiding them as he drew their attention. He attacked another one of them, paralyzing it and offering Red to finish it off, "Oh, come on..." She rolled her eyes, slightly frustrated with herself, "I'm not that useless, you know?" She charged towards the alpha male, intending to finish it off. I've got this! Or... at least, she thought she did. Her blade barely missed by the hair on its back, but she missed nevertheless.

Wolf 1: [7349] 2

Wolf 2: [7350] 9

Wolf 3: [7351] Paralyzed

Wolf 4: [7352] 8

The wolves weren't quite capable of doing much harm to it as is, but even still, the only one to actually nip at Kosan wouldn't find itself doing any damage. It was a pitiful attempt, but there really wasn't much of a chance to win here, even in a pack of four. They decided to gather around the paralyzed wolf, understanding that it couldn't defend itself and was close to dying.

"I never said you are useless !" He said as he charged again at the pack of wolf , hitting the alpha wolf , killing it... He then jumped back and patted Red on head.. "You are still a low level... But one day you will be strong , maybe even stronger than me.." As he saw her getting ready to attack again.. "Try to hit the one that is paralyzed , ok?" He asked her , not meaning to insult her.. "I mean... Just... Don't over do it okay ? Hit the sensitive spot..." He said as he let her some space to attack.. "Now ..go and kill that freaking wolf.." He said as he smiled at her , to give her courage..

7354 BD 6

Kosan 33/33

Red 15/15

Wolf 1: -1/15 (dead)

Wolf 3: 2/12 - Paralyzed

[7355] 8 - 4 - 3 - 7

Wolf 1: Dead

Wolf 3: Dead

Red was quite surprised when Kosan told her that she wasn't useless, considering that she was trying to make the comment with a tease. It was nothing more than a mere joke, but he seemed to have taken it pretty serious. It was kind of amusing to see him try to cheer her up, but when he started to coach her on how to hit it in the sensitive spot and even told her to strike the paralyzed wolf. It kind of felt like he was making fun of her and it left her disappointed that she was of no real help to this venture so far, but she did as Kosan told her to. Of course, she hit it without a problem. It was paralyzed, whoop de doo.

Wolf 2: [7356] 5

Wolf 4: [7357] 3

The two remaining wolves crept back to a safe distance before throwing their heads up to the sky and letting out a cry for their fallen comrade and their late leader. Now that two remained, they must avenge their own and the one to survive was going to be the one to take over as leader of a new tribe - again, if they survived. They split up to attack each aggressor individually, but neither of them would be in successful at tagging either of the two players.

"Good job !" He said as he smiled and charged at one of the wolves ... He hit the one stronger , paralyzing it up... "OK , try to go for that one now.." He said as he jumped at a safe distance then pointed his index finger..."Kill it , then I will end the last one.." He said as he smiled , not trying to be rude.. He tried to teach her.. She was a lower level than him so it was normal for him to try and coach her...

Wolf 2: 3/13*paralyzed*

[7365] 5 - 5 - 6 - 7

Wolf 2: Dead

She nearly cringed when Kosan congratulated her on a job well done. She hadn't done anything at all to deserve congratulations, much less the opportunity to repeat the same process over again. It was like throwing a brick at a wall, plain and simple, but she felt as if she was being treated as a child. I might as well get this over with... She wasn't able to tell if he was being kind or cruel, though it left a sinking feeling in her chest as she walked over to the paralyzed wolf. She raised her rapier and stuck it into the side of the wolf, finishing it off. She turned to the second member of the two party group, "I may be new to the game, but you don't have to treat me like it." She frowned, this was a whole new world for her. A place that she could live without the fear of what her captor was going to do to her. In situations like this though, she felt cornered... useless... powerless. Why can't I do things right?

Wolf 4: [7357] 3

And then there was one... The last remaining wolf of its tribe and it was the weakest of the bunch, such a wolf wasn't fit to be the leader of any pack. However, if there was one things that wolves lived by, it was that they always fought as a pack. With that concept in mind, they lived as a pack and they died as a pack. It tried to attack to attack Red, but she avoided it, while it snarled at the far more menacing Kosan. It figured that the chances of picking off the girl were higher, but it was already extremely improbable for that to happen to begin with.

"Red... I... Sorry... I didn't mean it to sound like that... You're an excellent fighter... Sorry.." He said as he got his sword out and charged at the last wolf... He ended up with a slice , then kicked it in the air before exploring... "Gah... I feel so stupid now..." He said to himself as he shealted his sword... "Sorry it sounded like that... I didn't mean it... Let's continue if you want..." He said as he looked in the ground while kicking a small stone...

7384 - BD 10

He stuttered a bit before he apologized, the way she said it must have affected him. He tried to call her an excellent fighter, but he hadn't seen her actually do anything more than hit two still targets that couldn't defend themselves. She watched him pull his sword and finish off the last wolf, but he continued trying to apologize to no success. It was a shame they were taking the wrong approach to each other, she knew that she wasn't making this trip any easier. If anything she was a burden, "You... don't have to apologize. I'm the one..." Her voice trailed off, but she finished the statement in her mind, ... who really needs to say I'm sorry... She walked past him as he kicked the rock and pulled her hood up, her actions speaking for themselves. She didn't want to leave the quest here and she intended to finish it with him, but she wasn't sure if she could speak with her lip trembling the way it was.

"Let's ... Continue... " he said to her as she was walking besides him.."Hey Red... I didn't mean to sound like that... I just felt like helping you..Tried to encourage you... I was like that as well.. So yeah..." He said as he took his hood off , white hair showing up... " Sorry if I sounded like a douche..." He said as they continued walking... "Are you cold...? We could stop to make a camp fire before the boss..." He suggested as he saw her lip trembling.. He wasn't sure if it was because of the temperature or something else...