[PP-F4] Avalanche!

Kosan dodged the giants hit with a jump . he landed on his hand and kept running until he got on his head. With a move he stabbed Avalanche in the head then he got the sword of the beast head starting to strike him inflicting even more damage. He then jumped from there and went to Red as he smiled to her and said "Nice hit , keep going !" As he got ready to dodge the next attack then hunt avalanche down once and for all..

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Kosan -33/33

___ - 15/15

Avalanche 22/50

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[7935] 1 - 8 - 20 - 2

[___] 15/15

[Kosan] 33/33

[Avalanche] 22/50

She watched as Kosan ran along the arm and attacked it directly on the head, surprised to see he was so quick. He kept trying to tell her that he wasn't strong and she wasn't sure if he was legitimately trying to tell the truth or not, but this made him look like the fibber of the day. After he had landed his attack and lept back down near Red, she countered his statement, "Not too bad yourself, show off." She would wait for Avalanche to strike again with the same sweep, but as she tried to leap atop the ice giant's arm in an attempt to see if Kosan was making this easier than it looked, she'd slip and slide off of it, landing in the snow. Yup, he was lying about his ability... Now I look like the idiot...

Kosan saw Red falling on the snow after she tried to imitate his move.. "Red.. Are you okay ?!" Kosan asked as he readied his sword to attack.. Even if he didn't heard her answer , he started to charge at the boss fight . He jumped and with a spin he cut off Avalanche's left Arm , the arm that he never used into an attack before.. Then he jumped back off to a safe distance and said to himself "this should set me the focus.." As he turned his head towards Red to check if she was all right...

[7944 , BD 10 , 10 DMG]

[___] 15/15

[Kosan] 33/33

[Avalanche] 12/50

[8054] 7 - 7 - 11 - 10

[___] 15/15

[Kosan] 33/33

[Avalanche] 7/50

Red plucked her right leg out of the snow, it was pretty deep inside the mush, "I'm alright, Kosan! Finish him off!" She was hoping that he would take the attention off of her because she was nothing more than a sitting duck at this point. Kosan followed up with his attack, using his critical opportunity to completely slice off the left arm of Avalanche. She had just freed her other leg and had began to run around while Avalanche was distracted. Wow... that was a really clean hit. I wonder if rapier's have the ability to do that too. Of course, she had no intentions of copying him again after that last mistake. She ran around the right side of Avalanche and got behind him, striking it square in its Achilles heel. She was out of sight and our of mind, she hoped.

Kosan saw her striking the Achile Heel or this creature .. Kosan took advantage of this and went running at it.. With few slices he cut his right arm and his head as well , the body of the creature falling appart .. Kosan went to check again if Red was Ok.. "Let's go.. We should head to town unless you want to spend another night here.." Kosan said as he gave her a small smile and after that he let his right arm for a handshake saying "I know you don't like to be touched.. I would've hugged you , but probably that would get me problems.. What so ever , good job Red !" Kosan said as he smiled at her and added "One day you will become better than me " as he smiled at her and passed a hand through his hair.. "..So , what now..?" Kosan asked her in a low tone..

[8058 BD 10]

The creature shuddered and Kosan finished it off in a rapid succession of hits, eventually causing it to crumble into pieces. As the shards fell to the ground, they would disappear from the game until the existence of Avalanche was no more. Kosan walked up to Red and extended his hand for a shake, claiming that he would've rather given a hug in place of it, but a handshake didn't quite seem too appropriate. She walked up and patted him on the head, "We both did good, but if I become stronger than you that means you're slacking." She removed her hand and started walking back towards town as he ran his fingers through his now slightly messy hair, "I have a nap to finish and you have a room to pay for." He shouldn't be hoping for anything more, she genuinely wanted a nap and he had promised such beforehand.

"Okay !" Kosan said as they started walking towards the closest town.."..Do you have a favorite inn or should we go to the one that I use here , on this floor called the Sleepy Pillows.. Its a great inn but i don't know if it has rooms with 2 beds or no.. They are quite big beds but yeah..." Kosan said to Red as he let a small smile out.. "Also.. Do you want your room or should we share the same one..?" Kosan asked her as he walked beside her thinking about all they did today , even if it was a small cave it was nice to spend his time with her for the period..

Red couldn't help it, but she giggled at the thought of sharing a bed. Back before she was adopted, she had her crushes and typical gossip groups existed, the orphanage wasn't some happiness deprived institution with a bunch of young prisoners. She knew that Kosan was either more innocent than his age permitted or he was far more daring than Red gave him credi- Well, daring or idiotic... He did go into that blizzard after all. Yeah, one of the two, that was for sure. Once her giggling subsided, she turned to face him, still smiling from the comment, "I don't quite believe I'm... ready for being that close to someone... You know, with... t-the touching." She scratched the back of her head, he likely meant no harm by it, though it was still hard for her to imagine giving hugs out to people, let alone sleeping in the same bed as someone else. She slowed up and came to a halt, looking at him with a serious, yet embarrassed expression. She fumbled her fingers behind her back, trying to thinking of the proper way to say it, "I-I... Uhm, I wish to ask a uhm.. a f-favor of you though..." Red gripped her hands together, squeezing tightly, behind her back. Why is it so difficult to ask... It's not weird... Well, not too weird. Is it?

Kosan heard her saying she wasn't ready to be that close to someone , and she also said she couldn't handle the touching.. "O..Oh , okay , I don't mind renting two rooms.. Or I could sleep on the floor.. we will see there.." .. As they were close to the town , Red started walking slowly then halted.. He turned towards her asking "Are you feeling alright ?" As he heard her saying that she has a favor to ask him.. "Uh.. Sure , ask me .. I will help you whatever it is.." Kosan said unknowing what was about but from her look she seemed really embarrassed by it..

She was glad to see that he was willing to split it up into two rooms instead of one, but that still didn't completely cover what Red was so concerned about. He stopped alongside her, absolutely serious about whatever favor that she had in mind. She nodded her head, she was alright, it's just that it was one of those questions that seemed so very unnatural for her (or anyone for that matter) to ask. It bothered her and pricked at her sides, but she knew that she had to ask because of what happened before. Obviously, he was somebody of importance, considering he had found such a way to manipulate her daily nightmare into one of warmth and peace, but she wasn't ready for anything special yet, if she ever would be. She removed her hands from behind her and covered her face, she knew she must be red from all the embarassment, but it seemed a little easier to ask him without having to look at him, "I-I just wanted... well, you don't have to, b-but... If you could, i-it would be... uhm nice..." She shook her head in her hands, this was way too embarassing, but she had to get it over with. She took a deep breath and let out a sigh of frustration, "C-could you w-watch me s... you know... s-sleep..."

"O..Oh.." Kosan said as he smiled to her and answered being a little bit red at face.. "S..Sure.. If thats what you want I don't mind it .. I..I can watch you when you sleep.. " Kosan said as he smiled to her and added "L..Let's keep going.. Its gonna be night soon.." as they walked towards the town besides Red looking at her from time to time to check how she was..

"So.. Which Inn do you want to head to..?" Kosan asked her as he smiled to her , she was still embarrassed by her question and you could read it on her face , but Kosan chooses not say anything about it..

She had nothing less than the most gratifying look of relief wash over her as Kosan answered the question, hesitating nearly as rough as she had. Granted, it was dropped on him by way of surprise, which meant Red had likely been far too nervous in comparison because she had been thinking about it for some time now. He didn't make fun of her, prod as to why, or do anything to discomfort her into backing out, which meant to her that he actually did care. He suggested that they continue on as he began to walk towards the town, with her picking up the pace until she was walking beside him. She was still a little embarrassed by the question and the thoughts surrounding it, but she maintained a smile until they got to town. She pointed over to the nearest inn, a small one with a cheesy name, "That one looks fine, I don't know about the ones on this floor." It was literally called the Sleep Inn, a catchy name, but also an incredibly cheesy one, much like her own Pins and Needles tailor shop. Perhaps this place was more fitting for her than she imagined, "Hopefully it doesn't cost too much."

"The Sleep Inn eh?" Kosan said as he saw her pointing towards that place.. "Okay , let's go.." He added as they walked slowly .. As Kosan opened the door he let Red enter first then he entered the Inn as well. It had a basic structure.. You could've seen a bar that served as a reception , some tables which meant they had some sort of restaurant.. "Hello " Kosan said to the NPC behind the bar .."We would like to rent a room.. The nicest one if possible.." The NPC gave them the keys to room 3.. They walked on some stairs that got them on a floor full of rooms.. Kosan opened the door with the key and a nice room appeared.. It had a nice big bed in the middle , some chairs , a table and some curtains that you could go behind to change if you didn't liked to do so in front of someone.. Kosan let Red step in first and he walked after locking the door behind him then put the keys on the table as he sat on one of the chairs there .."Uh.. If you want to change you can go behind those curtains.. I going to wait here , then go change as well.." Kosan said as he smiled to her and got up a little then laid on the bed as he waited for Red to come from behind the curtains..

She couldn't tell if Kosan had the same thoughts about the Inn's name, but he seemed to approve of the location itself. Kosan let her enter first to which she responded with a silent "Thank you," before proceeding in. He made his way to the counter afterwards, making the full purchase for the best room that they had available. She'd continue to follow along with him, dismissing the inappropriate comment a player in the lobby had made. Entering the room, they'd find it wad rather nice, but only had one bed. Fortunately, that didn't concern Red too greatly since Kosan had already accepted her favor, "Yes, just give me a moment." She pulled up her inventory menu as she was rounding the curtains, but she stopped just before she had walked fully behind it, "Don't you dare, either." It was a half joking, half serious remark and hopefully it wouldn't come across the wrong way. Fully hidden, she changed into a crimson nightgown. She appeared from behind it and walked up to the bed, taking a seat upon the opposite edge, "S-so... How are we... Uhm... You know... Going to d-do this?" It sent a shiver up her spine thinking that he might be laying on the bed while she was sleeping, that would be no good. Perhaps sitting on the bed, no, the edge or maybe the chair... Oh, why is this sooo difficult... and frustrating... and embarrassing... Snap out of it, geez...

Kosan saw her saying from almost behind the curtains to not even think about looking behind them while Red was changing.. "No no , I won't look" Kosan said as he smiled.. As soon as she got out she seemed so embarrassed about him watching her sleep.. "Yes Red .. I .. I will watch you sleep.. I don't mind doing so.. " Kosan said as he went behind the curtains himself.. "Just as you said , don't even think about coming here" he said as he smiled before pulling the curtains to cover him.. He changed fast into his sleeping outfit even if he wasn't going to sleep , meaning a red top T-shirt with a pair of black pants.. He then opened the curtains , and walked towards the chair where he will spend his night.. "Ok.. Go ahead.. I am going to be here .." Kosan said as Red laid down on the bed.. "Good night Red.." He said to her as he turned his gaze towards the window that their room had..

Trading posts, he seemed just as unsure about this as Red did, but didn't have to stress out about it as much as Red had been. He made sure she understood that he didn't mind watching her sleep, though it was bothering her how she had originally worded it. Perhaps watching over her or being mindful of her, it made her a little more red thinking about someone actively watching her while she was asleep. Do I sleep talk? Sleep walk? Obviously I do something... Otherwise, he wouldn't have waken me up the first time... It bugged her, but she wouldn't say anything about it as Kosan took his turn behind the counter, "I-in your dreams, silly." He'd come out wearing casual clothes, not pajamas or any particular sleeping clothes, as he took a seat at the chair, "Uhm..." She pulled the covers up to her chin, both frightened and relieved at the same time, "T-thank you..." She turned over and pulled the covers up above her head, almost as if she was out of sight and mind, "Good night." It would take her a good twenty minutes or so before she became comfortable enough to fall into a deep sleep, but it wouldn't last with the covers fully enclosing her heat. Was Kosan willing to take the risk?

Kosan sat on his chair watching her falling asleep .. As soon as she felt asleep he got up from his chair and started walking in the room.. If he did that while she was awake she probably wouldn't be able to sleep.. As he walked in the room he saw that Red had her head covered with the blankets.. He smiled and said in his head.. "God , she is such a dummy.. " Kosan said as he made his way towards the bed and lowered the covers a little so she could breathe.. "She looks so.. Peaceful when she sleeps.." Kosan said as he started walking back towards his chair.. Red was still asleep or that's what he thought.. As he sat on the chair he turned his gaze towards the window saying to himself "eh.. I think I've felt for her.. But I am scared to admit.." As his face turned red a little from the the embarrassment of thinking about that..

Upon falling into the slumber with open arms, she would find herself arriving in the same old darkness. With darkness comes light, but this felt eerily similar to the second nap in the cave. The white walls flickered with a red a few times, but it wouldn't be from bloody paint. She would turn to find the source of it was the young companion starting a fire, whom looked at her without saying anything. She walked over, sat across from him and gazed into the fire. Over time, the heat would rise to an uncomfortable degree and he would calm the flames, giving her just the right warmth. In the real world, it was triggered by the repositioning of the covers, but here, all she could give was a blink of appreciation. Words didn't mean anything here. Actions didn't either. However, it was suffice to say the expression was clear. She would remain in her deep conscious slumber besides the fire until early in the morning, blissfully unaware of the struggle that Kosan was dealing with.