Post per level graphic

It keeps players interested when there are highs and lows. It's better than having just a slow straight line of levelling. The major spike is early so that players who are still eager to RP see it as a challenge to overcome. Some higher level players claim to be loosing their drive, and that's mainly because of the high monotonous posting they need to do to advance. I remember when i first joined, i was so into rping i barely noticed the grind. 

I would disagree. I'm fine with having peaks and valleys, but I think having such and extreme peak is burnout inducing. Especially since during that point your character probably maxes out their gear.

It's important to have short and long term goals. However, I think for the balance of the game its important to try and get more players into the mid levels, so that content can progress forward. As it is, the only different between someone level 7 and level 40 is HP. If you even out the leveling curve, that the characters who are fully kitted out would be in their mid teens early twenties, which is much more understandable from a game-centric view, and a lore centric view. It's obvious the systems in this game were designed for when all of the characters were under level 10-15. Having a more even spread would benefit the game in every way.

Besides, like I said, the peak from that grind could get you 10 levels anywhere else.

I barely even noticed the peak to be honest, I was too engrossed in RPing.
I used to count levels but now I don't really bother any more.

Heck, I didn't even notice I was level 27 till the other day. Had no idea how long I was on level 27.

My main goal is to get to level 30 - So I can be on par with the 'strongest' even though frankly level has nothing to do with it.