[F4-Shop Cooking] Rainbow Sweets

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll have to decline on the 2 perfects. Are you sure you don't have 2 rares somewhere? I'm not that picky:D" she said while looking around. Then summoned her inventory and pulled out 1600 col.

-1600 col

+2x Rare Chocolate Box (+2 crafting attempts)

Alyss smiles and finds two boxes of chocolate and puts on the desk "Here you go 2x"

Item: Mixed Chocolate Box
Type: Chocolate
Quality: Rare
Shop: Rainbow Sweets
Enhancements: +2 +Craft Attempt
Description:
A Box of Mixed Chocolate Both White Milk and Dark, there are even some with filling and some without. The perfect Box for your Valentine.

Azide stepped into the store the store and looked around. "In a word? Colorful." He vaguely recognized the girl working at the front desk as Alyss, whom he'd once encountered sitting next to a pond. He walked up to the front desk with a smile, eyeing the stack of forms to his right before turning his gaze back to the shopkeeper. "I had no idea you owned this place, Alyss. It's a pleasant surprise to see you here, though I have to say you look a bit younger than when I last met you. Something in the food, perhaps?" He laughed, then swiped one of the forms from the stack and began filing it out as he addressed her. "I'm here to make an order for the best quality meal you can whip up. I can't help but notice that you seem to be running a bakery of some sort, but I'm going to order meat anyways. Perhaps a steak of some sort. I'm partial to a good filet mignon, so that'd be my preference, if you can manage it." He handed her the completed form.

Item: Tender Filet Mignon

Type: Meal

Quality: Perfect

Shop: Rainbow Sweets

Enhancements: +9 HP

Description: A hearty cut of tender steak, served medium rare. The perfectly marbled protein makes for a healthy meal.

Payment: 900 col