[F4-Shop Cooking] Rainbow Sweets

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azide sighed. Something about the offer of a cheeseburger as a substitute for a well-cooked cut of steak irked him, and yet he knew the food itself wasn't the point. "Not to sound maintenance, but who goes to a chef to request a burger?" He sort of missed the fine dining events his family had made him attend when he was younger. Sure, their formality had bored him out of his mind, but he had to admit the food was always spot-on. Nonetheless, he nodded at the girl. "I suppose that'll have to do. It's the effect I care about most, in this case."

"Much appreciated," replied Azide. He pulled up the SAO interface and tapped away until his funds and inventory appeared, then transferred exactly 900 col to Alyss before accepting the burger. He sent the item off to his inventory, then exited from the menus altogether. "This probably won't be the last time I stop here," he noted before turning towards the door. As he exited the shop, he waved over his shoulder. "Learn how to cook filet, Alyss!"

Oikawa strolled into Rainbow Sweets. He had only ever been in here one other time, and that was to buy chocolates for his Familiar Quest. Speaking of familiars, he decided to leave King at home due to his errands being quite strenuous today. Approaching the counter he smiled at Alyss and proceeded to make a transaction. 

"Hey Alyss! How are you? I'm in dire need of a Cheeseburger. Do you have any left?" He places 900 Col on the table just in case she did.