[F4-Shop Cooking] Rainbow Sweets

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyss looked towards Baldur and smiled as she did pet her familiar that was sitting on the counter her Panda looked more as a stuffed animal since it was so silent so she smiled at Baldur and said "I got two chocolate Cakes, but don't have anything with accuracy at the moment how much would you like it to give so i can get to make some should have some cakes ready to get finished, and any cake you prefer?" she said smiling at Baldur

"I can have em ready in no time if i just know how much accuracy you want max is two points for a well fed buff, and its nice to see you around the shop, did not think you liked sweets"

"Mm... I think I like sweets too much. It's dangerous in here! I'll end up getting out of SAO as an addict." He grinned and chuckled, "And I only need 1 point of accuracy. So the rest could be damage. How much will I owe you?"

He licked his lips when she asked about cake, "Mmm... Can I get a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting? Simple, but the best."

Alyss looked at Baldur and giggled "Sure that can be fixed. i got the Crafting one ready already, so that will be either 1800 Col or 12 Mats, depending on what you pay in, the mats i always prefer that means less farming and more cooking for me" she said and giggled as she started packing in the two Chocolate puddings. "The accuracy one i will send you an pm when i have em done and ready for you to get or you wanna pay for those also at the same time?"

Alyss looked at Baldur and said "3200 Col then, yeah its quite hard to keep up with the mats, we should go killing some bosses and stuff sometime to farm mats and get the guild stronger after all we never been on a quest togather, could be fun" she said and figured out she had misread your order and giggled to her self "Oooh i think i misread your order, it was craft die not attempt right?"

Ariel walks around the 4th floor after finishing a day's work..when she suddenly stops in front of a bakery "Rainbow Sweets...why does that sound familiar?" she asks herself while entering the shop. she approaches the displayed items and picks up 2x Perfect chocolate box and a good one. The she approaches the desk to pay for the items:

"Anybody here? I would like to buy these..."

Orders:

Item: Mixed Chocolate Box X2

Type: Chocolate 
Quality: Perfect 
Shop: Rainbow Sweets 
Enhancements: +2 +Craft Attempt 
Description:
 A Box of Mixed Chocolate Both White Milk and Dark, there are even some with filling and some without. The perfect Box for your Valentine.

for 1800 col

((Do I need an extra enhancement for the perfects? in that case can you add: +1 to CD for the duration of the crafting day

Item: Mixed Chocolate Box 

Type: Chocolate 
Quality: Good
Shop: Rainbow Sweets 
Enhancements: None
Description:
 A Box of Mixed Chocolate Both White Milk and Dark, there are even some with filling and some without. The perfect Box for your Valentine.

for 1 Material

Alyss comes out from the back and see's its Ariel and smiles "Oooh hey Ariel, so two perfects and a good one?" (and the perfect can only have +2 Craft Attempt +useless censored sadly since both CD and CA uses 2 enchant slots so you just get it with +3 Hp that one i already got approved :P)  Alyss smiles and takes out two Chocolate Puddings and gives you "These are all i got with bonus Craft attempt right now sadly, and due to the stupid enchating system i can only make em with useless bonus as the second on on the perfects" she said and did wrap in the chocolate box and the puddings and handed you.

"There you go that be ooh wait you already got the money ready, then hope to see you again Ariel"

Item: Chocolate Pudding
Type: Food
Quality: perfect
Shop: Rainbow Sweets
Enhancements: +2 +Craft Attempt + 3 +Max HP
Description:

The Perfect Chocolate Pudding that makes your mouth water at the sight of it, and the taste makes you wonder feel like your in heaven,

Ariel was surprised to see Alyss appear and then remembers that they talked about her opening up a bakery recently. "So this is the place, it has a nice vibe to it I like it. Don't worry to much about it, I'll take what I get!" she said while taking the col and the material from her inventory."There you go" see says while storing the 2 perfect and opening up the chocolate box and taking a piece. "MMMMMmmmmmm so good, Okay I guess I'll see you around then."

+ 2X Chocolate Pudding (+2 crat attempts +1 something)

+ 1X Chocolate Box

- 1800 col

- 1 material