OP: F4 'Subsiding Raging Storms' 5/5 FULL

Mari sat on a plush rug, sprawled out beneath her atop freshly fallen snow. The woman normally didn’t bother listening to requests, however the one from Kiru had been a curious one. And Kiru herself was someone Mari felt she may be able to get along with, the two had similar personalities – but had rarely had the chance to speak to each other without interruption.

Right now; it was the calm before the storm. There was a lull between the planning for the boss raid and the actual boss raid, giving everyone the chance to fully prepare themselves. Mari had been busy crafting a few items – and even had taken the time to take a possible new recruit for her guild out on a floor run.

Now, she sat there; a pink beacon amidst the flurry of white snow. Waiting for someone who simply wanted to talk. Mari was already having doubts. She didn’t do the whole ‘casual talking’ thing well. She sighed as she ran her hand through her hair. This would be an interesting day.

Kosan was feeling...good , but not really as he just used an eye change color potion.. His vision was blurry , and he hated it , but he knew it will pay off... As he walked around floor 4 , he saw someone dressed head to toe in pink... He knew that was Mari , or someone he didn't met before.. "Hello " Kosan said as he walked until he was in front of her.. "How are you doing Mari all alone here... You're Mari right ?... I took a potion I bought from Mari's shop which will change my eye color , but right now I can barely see.." Kosan said as he stopped a moment.. "So , what are you doing around here ?" He asked Mari as he waited from an answer.. He earlier got some tea and added the calming honey to it , never getting the chance to drink.. "Also , might you want a cup of tea ?" He asked her as he smiled..

Mari lifted her head up to look at Kosan. It would appear that he had used the potion he had commissioned from her. "Yer will be half blind for a while." Mari commented, "Didn't you read the description? You really have to ask who I am? How many other players dress the way I do?" 

Mari wasn't sure why Kosan had approached her in the first place. The two were not on good terms. He had said some very volatile things to her, he admitted he loved her then at the drop of a hat said he hated her. Mari flicked her hair over her shoulder, leaning back. "I'm waiting for someone; you're rudely interrupting, and being awfully chatty for someone who announces their hatred for me." 

Mari gave him a suspicious glance when he offered her a cup of tea; "If I took it would you leave?"

Today was odd, but seemingly normal. It occurred to me that I would never have another normal day in Sword Art Online but today, was one of those days. I had cleared out my entire day to meet with another player. It was a rare occasion for me to sustain conversations with other people but to invite them for tea was definitely an uncommon experience. This talk wouldn't be about battle strategies or my personality "issues," it would be a lax meeting with someone I hoped to befriend. This young lady and I shared unique things. Our hair was both different, mine being two toned, hers being candy colored pink; it reminded me of cotton candy. But her hair wasn't the thing that possessed me to ask her to join me for tea. I suppose you could say it was just to mainly talk crap about other players, talking about the deceased, and hopefully see eye to eye. Whichever direction this meet up went, I would go with it. 

I draped the blue scarf casually around my neck and smiled at the remembrance of the gift. It was the first gift I had received from Keith. At the time I didn't really like him in the way I did now but I respected him. I touched my hands to my cheeks and puffed them out. I pressed force against them, causing my cold breath to be seen and smiled a little. This motion was something I did all the time as a kid. Of course I didn't go outside much because it wasn't allowed by my parents but every once in a while I could go and see the snow. I could run around and be a kid. Being older now, I took the opportunity greedily and did the same motions until I was out of breath. As out of breath as I was I still continued until I finally saw a familiar flash of pink contrasting upon the white blanket of snow that covered Floor 4 of Aincrad.

I stopped in my tracks and examined the situation. From here I could already tell who the other player was. "Kosan." I muttered and shoved my hands in the pockets of my jacket as I walked forward, shoving past him. I looked to the left and saw the exchange happening, Mari was being handed a cup of liquid. There was a honey color to it so I assumed it was tea. The tea was different though somehow, it seemed familiar in a sense. I cleared my throat and leaned forward to look at Mari's Cerulean eyes. "Oi, you didn't invite him did you?" I asked, visibly annoyed while pointing left to Kosan. 

"I might leave" kosan said as he offered her a cup of tea... "And excuse me , I didn't knew you were waiting someone.."he added as he smiled. As little time passed another player appeared "Who are you?.." He asked the player as he tried to look carefully towards her.."and why do you have to be so rude ? I was just passing by , she did not invite me.." Kosan said as he smiled and turned "would you like a cup of tea as well ? We have plentiful.." He added as he smiled a little. He didn't knew who the player was but he was feeling confident it was someone he knew.. What so ever , Mari seemed a little bit annoyed by Kosan presence.. Was she still angry at him for what he said to her ?.. If so , he should be angry as well. She yelled at him , insulted him , even kicked him out of the guild... He was mad at her as well , but he was trying to befriend her again.

Kiru had approached and Mari offered her a nod of acknowledgement as Kiru sat down on the plush blanket next to Mari. Mari smirked when Kiru figuratively tore into Kosan, asking if the pink haired player had invited him. Mari shook her head, but Kosan had answered for her. Stating he was only there in passing.

Mari had to wonder how Kosan did not know who Kiru was. They were in the same guild. Since Kosan offered Kiru a cup too, Mari had to guess there was nothing wrong with it. No one would be stupid enough to do anything to her, let alone her and Kiru- it'd be a death wish.

Mari took the cup from Kosan, and carefully blew on it before taking a small sip. It was a little too sweet for her initially, Mari took another sip, bigger this time. The flavour was familiar to her- as she swallowed it she realized what it was.

Her eyes widened as she threw the half full cup at Kosan's face. "You f**king d**k!" She hissed, "it's f**king calming honey !" Mari swore at him angrily, standing up to bat the rest of the tea out of his hands.

The warmth began to travel down her throat, resting in the pit of her stomach. Mari could feel her head grow heavy, and she stumbled back- on shaky legs before falling back onto the carpet.

Her head lulled as she shut her eyes, she only had half a dose, but the effects were still in full effect- would they last as long? Mari's concerns quickly subsided into a dull fuzz as she gave a small, audible groan.

Daeron hated snow. He really hated it. Not because it wasn't a beautiful sight or anything, he just never liked the cold or even the thought of winter being a realistic thing. His breath exited his mouth as a slightly transparent cloud, that disappeared into the air, leaving his face. His lips had a light coloring of blue around them and his eyes were still orange and fierce like a fire. Just because his new colored hair was different, he would never give up his eyes. He loved the fierce glare he could give people only to scare or worry them without having a weapon drawn.

As he was trying to relax, and slowly drifting off into sleep when being in a snug position, nearby, he heard voices. Not strange ones either, they were common voices, he heard rather often. Just by the tone, he could tell two of them instantly, Mari and Kiru were there. Deciding it was time to reveal his new outlook to people, he approached the voices from just nearby. It had been a while since he had seen Mari and Kiru. He hadn't a clue who the third voice was, all he knew was that it was definitely a male, young too.

As Daeron left empty footprints behind him, he let out more breaths in between his steps only to let the breath escape as a visible cloud once again. Once he was able to show himself, he simply stood there with his hands on his hips and he looked at everyone simply saying, "Surprise." to try and make his entrance grande rather than a boring entrance. If there was one thing Daeron enjoyed greatly was that he enjoyed having flashy entrances and flashy styles of fighting. "Good to see all of you." he stated as he began to near them.

Sunlit flakes flurried from his hand, flowing freely forward. He watched in silence as the faint breath of the universe scattered the fragile crystals into the cool evening breeze. An icy wind carried them in the wind, and his eyes traced their swirling, looping path. As they drifted off into the distance, he turned his head accordingly and watched as they swept over the frozen field that lay on his left. It's like cursive, almost. Their movements were so fluid, and every motion led smoothly into the next. Every twist and turn in their story reminded him of how life had been, and still was- even in this vastly changing world.

His hand remained open and still as he savored the fleeting peace. Moments like these- no matter how quiet- were more preferable to him than the boredom he'd experienced with his latest entourage. Being a player of low level and physical capacity, he'd filled his time by charming his way into more experienced and capable groups that could grant him safe passage. The Town of Beginnings was simply too dull and drab of a place to spend a lifetime. This latest party had been filled to the brim with squares, and they'd seemed intent on 'grinding' for hours at a time, with no end in sight. And so he'd given them the slip.

His focus on the windswept flakes blurred as his eyes refocused on a group in the distance, beyond his snowy hill of choice. Furious words had caught his attention, and he raised a hand over his eyes to block the glare of the sun. Amusement flickered in his eyes as he recognized two of the players as ones he'd encountered in prior travels. A thin smile snaked its way across closed lips.

"Fate strikes again," he murmured, descending from the hill.

After Mari gave a small nod to confirm that he was not a guest I glanced back at the cloaked figure and his offering. The smell of it made me nauseous for some reason. I pushed that aside knowing that I probably just didn't like them smell of it. With a sigh I plopped onto the the blanket ungracefully and stared up at Kosan. "Boy you sure are an idiot not to recognize me. It's Kiru. I didn't come here for a personality evaluation by the likes of you. And no I would not like any of your tea, it's bringing me bad vibes." I said with a subtle glare and a slightly venomous tone. It had been maybe a month since I had last seen my fellow guild mate but I still couldn't get the words he said to me out of my mind. He had changed quite a bit from the day I met him. It was like all of his curiosity and joy was stripped of him, leaving a young man with no purpose. But of course, that probably wasn't the case. 

My eye flicked to the left to see that Mari had taken the agonizing cup of strange liquid. At first she seemed to enjoy it but her happiness turned to anger within seconds. Startled just a bit, I scooted away from Mari until I could get a clear explanation of what was happening. She screamed some profanity at him all while throwing the cup but the one thing I picked out of the mess was "Calming Honey." A shiver ran down my spine at the remembrance of that awful day. Yes, the potion worked but it was just so bad after you became aware of the influence you were under. That feeling was like me finding out that I had spilled my entire life story and secrets to Vile or someone. Overall, it was harsh and I could totally understand Mari's anger.

But there was also the part where Mari had created it. She should have been aware of her own vials on ugly fluids by now....

From the corner of my eye, midst of the madness, I could recognize two figures approaching. The first was obviously Daeron, but with a different feel to him. Instead of mocking me on sight he greeted with kindness, a lot different than last time. The other player looked extremely familiar. The only information I could pick out about him was "Alton." Nothing else came to mind. "Mari~ It seems that either Kosan has a death wish or everyone has been buying your potions!" I said in a sing-song voice to conceal my laugh. I was trying my best not to bust out with giggles at a time like this. 

Mari tossed the tea straight at his face ... Kosan just smiled as he wiped his face a Little.. Not long after 2 person appeared.. He couldn't see any of them because of the potion he took to change his eye color.. "Oh Kiru , hello.." Kosan said as he smiled a little to her.. "I got a potion from Mari right here that it will supposedly change my eye color... But right now I am half blind.. Meaning my vision is kind of blurry.. Sorry for not recognizing you.." He stopped as he took his hood down and continue "And about the death wish , I am waiting.. Don't forget on which side you are Kiru.. See that small emblem under your health bar ? That makes you an Azure Brigade member.. Like I am.. So it would be normal , in case a fight start , to be on my side.. Not that i would care.." . he then turned towards Daeron which name he didn't knew , not recognize him as he couldnt see the face of that one , but luckily realising after his voice.. He was the one that threatened him , Mari , life , Lessa and others back when Kosan got kicked out of Cerulean Silence.. He smirked when he saw him.. "Hey..." Kosan said not even bothering to say any more to him.. And to the unknown player he didn't said a word nor anything .. He now waited for Mari to wake up.

-7 posts of blurry vision remaining

Mari felt a calm haze wash over her; it made her tired - and heavy headed. Mari smirked at Kosan; "You do have a death wish." She said in a somewhat dreamy tone. She gave her head a shake, it was clear the effects of the Calming Honey were taking their hold; however - unlike Kiru it didn't make Mari feel happy or giddy; it was as though someone had tossed her into a bucket of molasses. Her movements were sluggish, and it was difficult to focus on things. "She may be an Azure Brigade member - but I don't think the Azure Council would appreciate the tone you're using with her." Mari added calmly.

The pink haired girl frowned as Kiru laughed, "Those who buy what I create; drink them willingly, you willingly drank it- despite my warnings. Despite the warnings on the label." Mari tilted her head to the side; thinking of Locke, the one person who hadn't done so willingly, but Mari simply gave a knowing smile to a far off place as she bit her bottom lip. "To slip it in someone's drink; my, my Kosan." Mari teased with a shake of her finger. "Not. Very. Nice."

Daeron was next to arrive; shouting surprise. Mari was slow to look at him, with half lidded eyes - she gave a long yawn as she stretched, standing up on shaky legs. "Daeron~" She cooed warmly as she staggered toward him with open arms - Mari's forehead collided with his chest and she groaned. "Kosan slipped crap into a drink." She whined sleepily, as she closed her eyes again.The effects of the honey weren't as strong as they would have been if Mari had taken a full dose; but she was sluggish, and tired. OH so very tired. Mari never had a chance to sleep or to rest; and now she felt so at ease; she felt as though she could easily close her eyes and drift off into a relaxing sleep.

Potion effects 9 posts remaining

"Tsk.." Kosan said as he turned his back a little to the group.. "Seems Daeron is the new Alkor for you eh ...?" He said as he laughed a little.. "Not.Like.I.Care.." He added , as he turned his head towards Daeron.. "Daeron eh?.. For what reason , in that day some time ago , you basically threatened us there , with you're all mighty daeron crap ?".. He asked him as he now wanted to laugh again but he needed to be serious.. " Mari.. My sweet Mari.. My tone was just ..a response to her message about the death wish.. I think of myself as a good person , even if Kiru hates me , she has to help me what so ever.. But I don't think she hates me.. You , on the other hand , would want me dead.. I could help you with that , just tell me when , okay ?".. He said as he laughed again a little.. "I will be waiting.. I just love this.. You KICKED me out of the guild , yelled at me for everything I did FOR YOU .. Still , you use the gear I crafted especially for you.. Isn't life funny ?.." He said as he added.. "You know something.. ? I said I will leave after giving you tea.. But , now that I've thought a little bit more about it , I guess I'm going to stick around more.." He added as he went closer to them Mari and Daeron.. "Also , Daerom , you seek a young guy.. Still , Mari is so open hearted to you.. Guess she found her a second lover.. Watch out not to die like Alkor did.. I want to have the pleasure of doing so myself.. " he said as he now addressed Mari "You said something about a death wish ? I'm waiting for my death , Miss"

I scoffed a little at Kosan's words. There were some truth to them but they also sounded a bit crazy. Upon joining Azure I still wasn't on a "side." It was because of Keith I joined. Otherwise I probably would still be a solo player with screwed up thoughts. Even though I joined a guild there wasn't ever going to be a "side" for me. Mostly everyone in Azure was a PKer for different reasons, some for greed or self defense but it was the same. They all had a label over their heads; that orange crystal warded everyone away but attracted hate. I guess that was what made me accept the invite to Azure though, everyone had an issue. If they were limited because of the cursors then I could take a stand for Keith and them. Still, I wasn't on any one side of the coin. I didn't agree with Pking, yet I threatened and acted like one. 

I looked right at Mari. The vibrancy in her cerulean eyes were now toned down to just a light blue with nothing standing out about them. Her posture was relaxed, even when she defended me and snapped at Kosan. With closed eyes I stared at my pale hands. "It depends on the situation Kosan. I have a different job in the guild. I'm also you superior...and my work takes a bigger toll on me." 

Kosan began with making a love connection between Mari and Daeron, comparing him with Alkor. This wasn't right. But, he kept going. He insisted on pushed the dagger deeper into the wound. Watch out not don't die like Alkor did. That was when he crossed the line. Kosan did know what he had just done. "Kosan" I breathed with anger and bolted upwards from my sitting position. "don't you dare speak of Alkor like that. You didn't know him and you obviously cannot just shut your mouth for once without trying to hurt others! I swear, something happened when I wen't away for like a week. You somehow now have the ability to speak to me with hate and stand up to Mari. What the heck happened?" I asked rhetorically. I didn't actually want to even know what happened because I knew it was going to be a sob sotry full of excuses. 

"You seem awfully bitter about something," said Locke. The raven-haired male stepped out into the open field, wearing a grin that was a little too wide. A long and winding line of footprints trailed behind him, besmirching what'd once been a flawless sheet of white. Amber eyes trained themselves on the hooded man, but kept two others within view as he continued his measured approach.

With every step came a crisp crunch as his bare feet breached the smooth and level surface time and time again. His attire had left him almost comedically ill-equipped for travel on such a floor, but he'd simply gritted his teeth and pressed on.

A hand reached down to scoop himself a handful of the frozen powder, and he began to pat away at the icy lump. "Somebody hand you a decaf by mistake?" The snow began to take on a somewhat smoother appearance, and he turned it in his palm, making his gloveless hand grow redder by the second. "Or perhaps somebody slipped something into your drink."

He flicked his wrist, sending the sphere a few inches into the air before falling back into his clutches. The gesture was repeated with a pattern of irregularity, as if to a rhythm which only he could hear. "Small world, isn't it? Mari."

Curious orbs darted to meet those of the pink-haired woman. A familiar aura emanated from her, stirring up decidedly unpleasant memories. But something about it seemed... subsided.

His eyes drifted to the girl with the two-toned hair, and he offered a cordial wave. "Speaking of small worlds, you're sounding quite a bit livelier today. Finally lay off of that 'Calming Honey'?"

(On phone sorry for short replys)

Mari pulled away from Daeron, only to fall backward into the snow- she groaned, it wasn't like that. Mari had no romantic feelings for Daeron. The two had a complicated friendship: and Daeron was a notorious flirt with her; but beyond that. Mari couldn't say she felt anything for the now blonde Pker.

"You admitted you loved me Kosan." Mari said in a tired voice, eyes dancing as they watched the snowfall around her, "how quickly things change..." She said with a whisper closing her eyes. She wanted to be angry at him; but her anger seemed to bubble down into a warm, tingly feeling.

Then there was another voice; which Mari was able to recognize instantly. Locke... Mari knew there was some sort of animosity between them but she would be lying if she said she didn't like him; spending tkme with him that is.

"I'm zzorry." She slurred, aiming the apology at Locke. The snow began to cover her form, and Mari couldn't even feel it: the Calming Honey keeping her body in a warm buzz. "A a starry eyed apology.." She mumbled, finding it difficult to stay conscious.

8 posts remaining

Daeron hugged Mari for a moment, until she released him. That was when Kosan had made a mistake in even daring to speak in the manner that he did. When he mentioned Alkor, he could see a variety of reactions. His however, remained unknown. Clearing his throat, he took a step closer to Kosan. "Listen to me now, kid. I know what happened to Alkor. It was my fault he died. I had no intentions of his death. He was in my group in the boss raid, and it was my fault that he's gone. I don't blame anyone for hating me. It was due to MY ignorance that we lost players." Daeron then put a smile on his face. "Oh and as for me and Mari? We don't have much of a connection. In fact, we're JUST friends. But you... oh you poor soul, alone and never to be loved." he said tapping his finger to his chin.

He stepped past Kosan, now standing behind him and speaking into his ear over his shoulder. "You think because Mari and Kiru are here I won't make a move to harm you too? Listen to me good, fool." Daeron had enough of this, he was tired of people speaking of Alkor in a bad way. Although he never truly liked him, that didn't mean everyone else could call him out on his death. It truly was Daeron's fault for losing two people in that raid. He feels the pain of letting two souls die just like that. "If you dare to speak of Alkor like that again. I swear, I will kill you. Even if it means having to fight the entire Azure Brigade to get to you. So I recommend that you shut your mouth right now you swine."

Kosan smiled .. he felt great .. no .. amazing ! "Fool you say ?... Who is the real fool here Daeron ? ... I'm sick of your bullcrap about harming me and so on ... Go ahead , be a man , pull out that sword of yours and end me here ! ... Of course , only if you can ... Can't you see Daeron .. You call me poor little soul , loved by no one .. But it's actually great .. I ENJOY being loved by no one ... You know why ? .. Because i don't have to keep them in mind , worrying about them and so on .. And for you Mari , just as you said , i said i loved you ... But that's to the past right now ..." he stopped . This was way to funny . Daeron , the all mighty one , wanted to kill Kosan for speaking bad of Alkor. .. "Also , Daeron .. Could i say something ... It wasn't your fault Alkor died ... Even if he was in your group , Mari could've healed him if she really loved him .. but she let him die ... It was Alkor fault as well .. He could've heal himself .. But he was a fool , a BIG one as well.." kosan stopped , turning towards Daeron .. "So .. Tough guy ... Why don't you kill me now ? ... Its just us here , and i f**king hate being threatened .. We are both Pk-ers , so it's not a big deal.. Azure is all away right now , and i don't know if Kiru will jump for to help me ... " he said as he turned towards Kiru .. "No offence miss , there are not really any superiors in  Azure .. There is the council , and the rest . You are part of the Rest . Also , i don't know what you are talking about .. I spoke normally with you , i just said that in case something happens you will probably help me , of course if you want to ." Kosan stopped . He knew he did something wrong to bring Alkor up in this conversation , but still .. "oh , Mari , do you know anything about Life ... I mean , did you killed him AS WELL as you killed tons of others ?... IT's funny you know .. YOU ARE A MURDERER , and still , some keep your side ..." he stopped , remembering his cursor is orange as well .. "I know , i know , you guys will say : You 'are a murderer as well ! ... Well , that's wrong .. I saved someone's life by killing another peep , but not that it would care , i guess." he now remained silent .. Letting others say something as he talked quite a lot .

Locke arched a brow as he came to a stop in the snow-covered field. A hand held steady against his hip while the other continued to return the icy sphere to the air. He turned his head just the slightest bit and aimed a sidelong glance at the woman called Mari. White flakes dusted midnight hair, and made him appear as if he'd been dashed with a pinch of powdered sugar.

With a tone befitting of the climate- crisp and cool- he spoke out to her. "How quickly things change," he remarked. With a fuller turn of his head, he faced her wearing a look of self-confident composure. Equable eyes met those which were dazed, and he greeted her with a closed-lipped smile that betrayed nothing.

"But if you're looking to make an apology, don't bother. I'm not exactly losing any sleep here," His head tilted slighted to one side as he narrowed his eyes' focus. With a sly look look, he added, "But from the looks of it, neither are you."

His hand left his hip and skimmed across the frosted ground, filling it with the loose white powder. Disappointingly, it was of a less potent variety, but it would do all the same. With a single hand to spare and a bit of creativity, he managed to pack the handful into something which crudely resembled a snowball.

A measured toss sent the first sphere into the air, while a flick of the wrist did the same for the second. He alternated this pattern a couple of times, then swiveled himself to face the two men who'd pointlessly committed themselves to a surprisingly heated conversation for such a cold place.

He took a few slow steps forward, his expression unchanging as he approached the pair. Then a snap of his arm sent a sphere speeding straight at Kosan. Another was sent hurtling at Daeron, and not a beat was missed.

Locke looked down at his hands as he dusted them off. He flexed his frozen fingers as his gaze drifted between the recipients of two well-placed tosses.

"Actions speak louder than words, gentlemen. So are you going to kill each other, or are you going to kill me?"

(just gonna post ahead of Kiru to get the potion effects to wear off at Kosan's request ^_^ )

Mari opened her heavy eyes, slowly. Orbs of blue fluttered open and closed behind delicate eyelashes that had caught the winter snow. It was difficult to move, she felt sluggish. The effects of the potion wearing her down into an almost catatonic state - a curse of a never-ending tirade of sleepless nights; finally catching up to her at the first moments of placid reprise. 

She heard voices but they were muffled. Were people arguing? Mari attempted to lift up her head, but it soon hit the ground once more. This may have been the most dangerous place to become so sluggish, a slave to her exasperation - wearing so little in such a cold climate would only further her spiral down into a worn slumber. 

She parted her lips, tinted by the slightest of blues - she mouthed words of aid, requesting help, but her mutterings were soundless

She knew Kosan was speaking to her; such angered and heated words - but she was unable to react, any sort of emotion that fired up within her was quickly extinguished, instead - a low audible groan came from her.

Daeron has had it with Kosan. This was the last straw, and with Mari being helpless due to that stupid concoction she drank, she was in harms way while he was here. Daeron raised his hand to open his menu, sending out a "Total Loss" Duel request, Daeron was ready to end this player on the spot. "You keep saying how good you are. How about you put that word of yours to the test. Or are you all bark and no bite?" he asked with a smirk of his own. Daeron stood there with his new blonde hair and he wanted to end this nuisance's life now. Not only would the world be slightly more intelligent on an average scale, it would be filled with less egotistic air to take up the clean oxygen that this game provides.

Daeron drew his weapon as this could be a fight if Kosan wouldn't be a chicken now. This was a sense of pride now. If he accepted, then he defended his pride, but might lose his life, or he can deny and look like a coward as he kept firing shots at people but then he lives. Either choice for him results in a bad rep for him. Daeron had no worries. The fact that he was called a murderer hurt a little, but it was true. He didn't care if he was in Azure or not, if this meant Daeron would never be able to join, then that's fine by him.

"So what do ya say, weakling? To fight or not to fight... that... is the question." he said referencing the Shakespearean play, Hamlet, from which he read years ago.